Reactions: nordicfoidslayer23, SidharthTheSlayer, Skywalker and 23 others
san andreas mogs

• +1
Reactions: nordicfoidslayer23, mogger10, efidescontinuado and 6 others
6A3BEB07 98F3 46B4 A326 3C88FE54C005

• +1
Reactions: smoth and fuxkdakikez
The whole aura was sick

Playing as an high T Italian mafioso like @the BULL killing and robbing to take revenge

The music, the atmosphere

Everything is perfect

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, nofap, ManletBlackcel and 7 others
Life is better and more culturally rich in the GTA universe than the life we live now.

Real life is an obscure parody of GTA rather than the opposite

That’s how fucked this world is now

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Sub0, MoggerGaston and 6 others
RIP Ray Liotta
What Rockstar did to the Trilogy is unforgivable
Hopefully GTA 6 will mog

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: StraightHeadJames, Deleted member 51465 and deadmanwalking
RIP Ray Liotta
Hopefully GTA 6 will mog
female main character, fucking leftists :feelsrope:

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: alriodai, HitAndRun and deadmanwalking
RIP Ray Liotta
Hopefully GTA 6 will mog
Indeed, just the slow Jewish takeover

GTA 6 will be a tranny psyop I’m afraid

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker and HitAndRun
female main character, fucking leftists :feelsrope:
Exactly, muh dom latina tranny whore & 6’3 white low IQ chad Bonnie and Clyde story bro!

Such a psyop

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, TsarTsar444, Sub0 and 3 others

A masterpiece I will never forget

Shaped my childhood like no other medium

Wish time stopped when I first got to play it

Only real incels will realize how iconic this game is

But times have changed and games such as this one will never come out anymore

Fuck this world and all it’s problems

Gonna rot away playing this masterpiece over and over again

Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC

Happens the same to me with San Andreas.

When i rot i play old videogames constantly.

• Love it
Reactions: deadmanwalking
Happens the same to me with San Andreas.

When i rot i play old videogames constantly.
Yes bro I love that game as well I 100% completed it 3 times now on different platforms

• +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63 and MaghrebGator
I play san andreas multiplayer still

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, HitAndRun, MaghrebGator and 1 other person
I remember playing it on the PS2, and the game would crash like 30 minutes later because the CD was scratched. I miss those easy times.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator and deadmanwalking
I remember playing it on the PS2, and the game would crash like 30 minutes later because the CD was scratched. I miss those easy times.
Yeah man! I also played it on PS2 for the first time and faced similar issues. Everything was perfect back then. I’ll play the game on a cold evening when nobody was outside and in the summers I would be playing football all day outside either alone or with friends. I wish to relive these times

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag and med
I never played the newer GTA games. I know GTA 6 is gonna be cucked but is GTA 5 not as good as Vice City and San Andreas?

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, efidescontinuado and deadmanwalking
I never played the newer GTA games. I know GTA 6 is gonna be cucked but is GTA 5 not as good as Vice City and San Andreas?
GTA 5 has it’s own place but the story doesn’t come close to the older trilogy

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and Primalsplit

The ambiance goes too hard man

• Love it
Reactions: HitAndRun and pig_face
Yeah man! I also played it on PS2 for the first time and faced similar issues. Everything was perfect back then. I’ll play the game on a cold evening when nobody was outside and in the summers I would be playing football all day outside either alone or with friends. I wish to relive these times
I also remember you needed those memory sticks to save your game, but I didn't have any. So, I would just leave my PS2 on all the time so no progress would be lost. I remember my mom turned off the PS2 once, and I raged so hard😂😂

• So Sad
I also remember you needed those memory sticks to save your game, but I didn't have any. So, I would just leave my PS2 on all the time so no progress would be lost. I remember my mom turned off the PS2 once, and I raged so hard😂😂
Yeah that was a problem haha. Now zoomer boots up PS5 to play Fortnite and other braindead micro transaction games. No more charm anymore

• +1
Reactions: med
yeah i remember when i was like 10-12 y.o when we with my gf was playing VC in her home, that was great times ngl. My first kiss is happened also in this period

• Woah
yeah i remember when i was like 10-12 y.o when we with my gf was playing VC in her home, that was great times ngl. My first kiss is happened also in this period
IMG 0033

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Skywalker, Ricky212 and 4 others
I bought San Andreas like 10 times on pirate version during my teenage years. I knew it was f'ed when the floor didn't upload and cars were floating hahah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadmanwalking and med
Life is better and more culturally rich in the GTA universe than the life we live now.

Real life is an obscure parody of GTA rather than the opposite

That’s how fucked this world is now
This is why I pray that GTA 6 isn't a complete cucked flop.

If the game fulfils almost an ounce of it's hype and follows the traditions of previous rockstar games, I could genuinely spend up to half a decade rotting in my room sucked into a new GTA virtual universe

• Love it
This is why I pray that GTA 6 isn't a complete cucked flop.

If the game fulfils almost an ounce of it's hype and follows the traditions of previous rockstar games, I could genuinely spend up to half a decade rotting in my room sucked into a new GTA virtual universe
Exactly, undoubtedly the world, map, and gameplay will be class and enough for us to delve into forgetting about life in general. The question is will the story be cool as well or is it just some Jewish feminist tranny psyop

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64344
Exactly, undoubtedly the world, map, and gameplay will be class and enough for us to delve into forgetting about life in general. The question is will the story be cool as well or is it just some Jewish feminist tranny psyop
Latinx female lead for the first time in gta/rockstar history so I think we all know where that's heading, plus I don't know how an 'edgy' counter culture modern rockstar game would even hold up in the current climate. I think everyone subconsciously knows it's going to be slightly more cucked than previous games but the online mode with friends will mog given how long they've been working on the game regardless of how the story mode turns out.

• +1
Latinx female lead for the first time in gta/rockstar history so I think we all know where that's heading, plus I don't know how an 'edgy' counter culture modern rockstar game would even hold up in the current climate. I think everyone subconsciously knows it's going to be slightly more cucked than previous games but the online mode with friends will mog given how long they've been working on the game regardless of how the story mode turns out.
Jokes on you, I got no friends

Latinx female lead for the first time in gta/rockstar history so I think we all know where that's heading, plus I don't know how an 'edgy' counter culture modern rockstar game would even hold up in the current climate.
Yes indeed, the story will be cucked and there won’t really be anything out of line anymore that makes fun of everyone. It is definitely going to be more liberal leaning overall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64344

A masterpiece I will never forget

Shaped my childhood like no other medium

Wish time stopped when I first got to play it

Only real incels will realize how iconic this game is

But times have changed and games such as this one will never come out anymore

Fuck this world and all it’s problems

Gonna rot away playing this masterpiece over and over again

vice city had the greatest atmosphere in any game at the time, truly a masterpiece.
"no, i just wanted to piss you off before i kill you"
holy shit i miss the good ol days.

• Love it
Reactions: HitAndRun and deadmanwalking
vice city had the greatest atmosphere in any game at the time, truly a masterpiece.
"no, i just wanted to piss you off before i kill you"
holy shit i miss the good ol days.
Makes me shed a tear

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and deadmanwalking
definitive edition was garbage, i keep playing the og releases with a few mods that make em better overall, not that jewish edition scam. fuck rockstar
The vibe was something else in Vice City

Although this is Vice City Stories

IMG 9203

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HitAndRun, Deleted member 51465 and deadmanwalking
The vibe was something else in Vice City

Although this is Vice City Stories

View attachment 2767909
stories was beautiful too, the only problem was the main character was a manlet nigger other than that a good prequel.
btw are you playing the ps2 version here?

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking and NumbThePain
stories was beautiful too, the only problem was the main character was a manlet nigger other than that a good prequel.
btw are you playing the ps2 version here?
He was boring, and was forced in as Lance’s brother that didn’t even look like the same person from the intro scene lol

This is on PS2 yeah. I recently bought one for shits and giggles

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking and BigPoppaPump
He was boring, and was forced in as Lance’s brother that didn’t even look like the same person from the intro scene lol

This is on PS2 yeah. I recently bought one for shits and giggles
Awesome man. I have a Sony Trinitron CRT where I play all my PS2 games on. Gonna go back to the GTA trilogy soon and play it like it was supposed to be played. 2000s aura gonna mog

• Love it
Reactions: NumbThePain
Awesome man. I have a Sony Trinitron CRT where I play all my PS2 games on. Gonna go back to the GTA trilogy soon and play it like it was supposed to be played. 2000s aura gonna mog
Mirin hard. Enjoy. It's still the best GTA's out there imo