I have no idea tbh

I think it's the HDMI adapter thingy for newer TV's
PS2 to HDMI dongle?

This Chinese thing

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and NumbThePain
  • +1
Reactions: Tai Lung and deadmanwalking
Yes, this exact one I have indeed. I've read somewhere it makes the quality slightly better, also the fact it's not on a old TV anymore. But frame rate is like 25-30fps on console though. It feels kinda slow nowadays, but no big problem for me
Ah okay great. Yeah 30 fps looks normal once you get used to it after 30 minutes.

GTA geeft meer dopamine dan vieze Stacy hoertjes

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
Ah okay great. Yeah 30 fps looks normal once you get used to it after 30 minutes.

GTA geeft meer dopamine dan vieze Stacy hoertjes
Hahaha inderdaad

• Love it
Reactions: deadmanwalking
Yes, this exact one I have indeed. I've read somewhere it makes the quality slightly better, also the fact it's not on a old TV anymore. But frame rate is like 25-30fps on console though. It feels kinda slow nowadays, but no big problem for me
i completed gta san and liberty city recently ill download vice city and gta 4

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NumbThePain and deadmanwalking
Best music and atmosphere.
But you got to be oldcel to remember it, it was 2002. it came out.

• Love it
Reactions: HitAndRun and deadmanwalking
I am among one of the rare zoomer poorcels who grew up with a PS2 and I am glad for that otherwise I would be an insentient normie freak right now. Love the game so much

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
Not everyone. Not all people played it exact in 2002. Those games are timeless, especially San Andreas

• +1
I played it in the early 2000s, can't remember the year exactly. Probably 2002-2005 something around that time.
Those were the days. I played San Andreas later and didn't like it as much as Vice city.
Vice city music is compilation of best 80's music out there and the atmosphere was insane.
I feel sorry for zoomers who never had the privilege to play this game.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, HitAndRun and deadmanwalking
I played it in the early 2000s, can't remember the year exactly. Probably 2002-2005 something around that time.
Those were the days. I played San Andreas later and didn't like it as much as Vice city.
Vice city music is compilation of best 80's music out there.
I feel sorry for zoomers who never had the privilege to play this game.
Wow that’s amazing I am sure you have great memories about it. San Andreas also hits the nail pretty hard for me but not as much as Vice City.

The way they captured the 80s era in such a low polygon small game is magnificent. Work of art. The minimalism was perfect everything about the game is perfect.

San Andreas is how I imagine real life to be (not like a movie and just normal with the current styles) but real life is more crazy and subhuman than GTA SA could’ve ever made a parody of

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
I never played the newer GTA games. I know GTA 6 is gonna be cucked but is GTA 5 not as good as Vice City and San Andreas?
its NOT as good , no
trevor, franklin, and michael are just weird, schizo, and psycho babble ppl on meds (how modern muricans are :feelskek: ) compared to CJ, gta san andreas, which was modelled after real events in the early 90's LA- you have eazy e, biggie, tupac in the main/secondary characters for gods sake :feelskek:

in contrast, theres no "real" gang war/ culture in 2010s LA, in which gta 5 takes place

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking and Primalsplit
u playin vice city on PS2? :Comfy:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: deadmanwalking, NumbThePain and Primalsplit
It’s the last dance for lance vance

• Love it
It’s the last dance for lance vance
Was Tommy an incel? Best he could attract was that Spanish drag queen tranny Mercedes, Cortez his daughter

Was Tommy an incel? Best he could attract was that Spanish drag queen tranny Mercedes, Cortez his daughter
He had only access to scum and hookers. Not really incel

• So Sad
I play san andreas multiplayer still
I quit SAMP a few years ago. What servers r u on? Used to rot on Los Santos Role Play.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking and edgemaxx