Grandma sucked my dick

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
I turned up at my grandma's house just past 6:30 I opened the door to the living area slowly I saw my grandma kneeling on a cushion in just her bra and panties she patted her chair "sit down honey you gave me a wonderful time last time I want to repay" she then undid my flies and pushed my pants down so my cock popped through fully erect and throbbing she began to stroke my cock in her hand softly pulling my foreskin down as she does then grandma took me by complete surprise she took my tip in her mouth and sucked I let out a little moan now she wasn't the worst but definitely not the best I said could I take over she agreed I told her to give my thigh a tap if it gets too much. I grabbed the back of her head and pushed it down till my pubes tickled her nose with every inch she gagged I let her go so she would go back to the top before pushing her head back down we did this for about 5 minutes with little intervals of me holding her head down on my pelvis chocking her until she tapped my thigh I felt my cock soaked in her saliva, after about 15 minutes further of her sucking I felt like I was about to blow I pushed her off then stood over her gazing face I gave my cock three tugs before I shot ropes of cum over her face boobs and bra I looked down at my work seeing my grandma covered was the best thing I have ever seen we spent the rest of the evening making love ending in me creaming her hairy pussy once again before we discussed her desire in becoming my lover.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Sushifart, TheRagingBull, MoggsWithBoness and 12 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing, scrunchables, med and 10 others
worst day to be literal

16-1-12-01010.jpg

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TsarTsar444, TheRagingBull, Heinrich Schmidt and 8 others

• JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), Subhra26 and TheRagingBull
mature women 😋

I hate when that happens

BrahminBoss alt?

• JFL
Reactions: Subhra26 and pig_face
Can everyone under this thread just chill......

I turned up at my grandma's house just past 6:30 I opened the door to the living area slowly I saw my grandma kneeling on a cushion in just her bra and panties she patted her chair "sit down honey you gave me a wonderful time last time I want to repay" she then undid my flies and pushed my pants down so my cock popped through fully erect and throbbing she began to stroke my cock in her hand softly pulling my foreskin down as she does then grandma took me by complete surprise she took my tip in her mouth and sucked I let out a little moan now she wasn't the worst but definitely not the best I said could I take over she agreed I told her to give my thigh a tap if it gets too much. I grabbed the back of her head and pushed it down till my pubes tickled her nose with every inch she gagged I let her go so she would go back to the top before pushing her head back down we did this for about 5 minutes with little intervals of me holding her head down on my pelvis chocking her until she tapped my thigh I felt my cock soaked in her saliva, after about 15 minutes further of her sucking I felt like I was about to blow I pushed her off then stood over her gazing face I gave my cock three tugs before I shot ropes of cum over her face boobs and bra I looked down at my work seeing my grandma covered was the best thing I have ever seen we spent the rest of the evening making love ending in me creaming her hairy pussy once again before we discussed her desire in becoming my lover.
Screenshot 2024 03 10 145516

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS NIGGA WTF DID I JUST READ

wow

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: asdvek
I forced my grandma to surgically get a penis attached to her, then sucked her off for 3 hours to build my masseter muscles

Unfortunately she didn't ejaculate, but that was expected
Show your masseters bhai

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables