Great news about my bimax surgery

@Dude420 Hey, this post gives me so much hope, i've been so down about how hard it is to find a good oral surgeon that actually listens. I'm from Canada as well and have been desperately searching for an oral surgeon to preform a ccw bimax on me for sleep apnea and aesthetics. I've already undergone a genioplasty but it's just camouflaged the problem. Would you mind pm'ing me whose the surgeon you're using. I'm really trying to avoid paying 50k+ in the states or Europe when it's essentially free here.
I don't want to share things that are related to my personal life to members on this forum, but we probably aren't from the same area anyway. I recommend you send your orthognathic reference to every hospital in your region, consultations should be free, and find a couple of private clinics you like, after meeting all of them chose the surgeon you preferred between those.

• +1
Reactions: Iamthewalrus01
I don't want to share things that are related to my personal life to members on this forum, but we probably aren't from the same area anyway. I recommend you send your orthognathic reference to every hospital in your region, consultations should be free, and find a couple of private clinics you like, after meeting all of them chose the surgeon you preferred between those.
I'm pretty much in the exact same boat here. Im from Canada (Toronto), and would love to know what surgeon you're using.
Literally made an account to ask you about this.

I'm pretty much in the exact same boat here. Im from Canada (Toronto), and would love to know what surgeon you're using.
Literally made an account to ask you about this.
I would give you the same reply, we are indeed not from the same region.

from chad to gigachad

Gl op, post more as your journey continues

great news: u will keep rotting on incel forums so kys

good luck OP please report back

I saw a 3rd surgeon today, first one sort of brushed me off because he found me annoying, asking too many questions, he didn't want to go into the details, I didn't like him either. The second one wanted me to have braces for like a year before having the surgery, my occlusion is perfect, the bottom teeth are slightly uneven, didn't seem worth it to me.

Third one agreed with every nuance I brought (I argue only in terms of health benefits, but aiming at the same time at what would give me the highest PSL boost), no braces, bimax plus for the first time he absolutely wants to give me genioplasty to bring my tongue further forward(ligaments connect tongue with the chin) and eliminate the apnea. We also spent a great length of time discussing the counterclockwise rotation which I believe is super key to give me a great aesthetic results, he agreed to give me the maximum, but he explained to me that he can't give me more than 5 degrees because it is too risky to get complications associated with relapse otherwise, fair enough if that is the case. So the advancement of both jaws with a counterclockwise rotation of 5 degrees + genio, I should get the surgery in late July or early August.

Previous thread related to this:
https://looksmax.org/threads/most-b...ory-of-mankind-updated-post-63-imagery.10835/
lefort 1 + jaw osteotomy + counterclockwise rotation is the most effective looksmaxing, at least for men with receding face

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite, Gaia262, baruch and 1 other person
good luck brother, don't listen to the negative incels. They never end up roping anyways, all they do is talk and complain when they shoul be out there getting money and planning these surgeries out for good.

Did you ever get the surgery?

• +1
Reactions: cococola and Gaia262