Greg Doucette said this is amazing progress

MaestheticMaso

MaestheticMaso

Kraken

He has lost his mind completely. Look at the delts, chest and arms difference"." At least 10lbs of muscle" hahahah. "He has great genetics based on his starting point".???

Am I seeing something else?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and User28823
he has to have the worst genetics and/or he went once per week 💀

he has to have the worst genetics and/or he went once per week 💀
naw i dont think its the genetics he just never bulked, genetics are honestly not that bad at all imo. dont be fooled by roiders on ig

• +1
Reactions: zura and noss
I mean pneumo looked similar on his rad cycle but i agree it is unimpressive at best. should just start chugging test

naw i dont think its the genetics he just never bulked, genetics are honestly not that bad at all imo. dont be fooled by roiders on ig
im not bro but imo he got average genetics, food plays a massive role so you right but im not being fooled by roiders dawg

• +1
Reactions: gooner23

He has lost his mind completely. Look at the delts, chest and arms difference"." At least 10lbs of muscle" hahahah. "He has great genetics based on his starting point".???

Am I seeing something else?

looks pathetic

• JFL
Reactions: noss
i take back what i said his genetics are subhuman he either ascend within 3 years or rope

lol, the comments are the funniest part

• +1
Reactions: noss
Meanwhile a girl stops eating like a whale for 1 week and she looks like a goddess

He’s just a hateful angry manlet go trying to stop others from ascending
Fuck him! Hahahah