Growing eyebrows

I

IvanIvanIvanIvan

Iron
I have sparse eyebrows, and I've been trying to grow them by applying rosemary and castor oil. Should I just go for 5% minox? I've heard it causes terrible dark circles, arrhythmias, headaches, and most importantly it is also possible that once I stop it the hairs I gained will fall out. Also, will applying minox make new hairs appear? Do I have a chance of seeing new eyebrow hairs in places where they weren't visible at all before (not even small)?

Minoxidil didn't do anything for eyebrows when I used it

Mine got fuller from castor oil + dermarolling, worth a shot since u don't risk getting any side-effects. Just be careful with dermarolling so you don't scar your skin (buy quality and proceed with caution).

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
Mine got fuller from castor oil + dermarolling, worth a shot since u don't risk getting any side-effects. Just be careful with dermarolling so you don't scar your skin (buy quality and proceed with caution).
would microneedling work as well as dermarolling for hair growth?

Dermarolling is microneedling as far as I'm concerned, so yes.
probably yes but i’ve seen a lot of images like these:

that makes it seem like they function differently, i’m wondering if one is more effective than the other

Topical iodine

probably yes but i’ve seen a lot of images like these:

View attachment 2180309

that makes it seem like they function differently, i’m wondering if one is more effective than the other
That's a picture illustrating how a bad quality dermaroller can rip the skin instead of microneedling, as a marketing campaign for the dermapen.
It shouldn't be a problem though if you get a good dermaroller and use it carefully. Otherwise you could get a dermapen which basically is a dermaroller but better.

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
eyelash serum