GTA 4 is a big overreted shit

whitegymmax

whitegymmax

Kraken
after 15 hours of playing, I finally finished this shit, as they say this is better than 5, but... but... the physics, they should have put the effort they put into this physics which is useless for shit except be pleasing retarded reviewers, to do good missions, I played absolutely 20 missions, and they all seemed the same, in 5 we even controlled a fucking submarine, in that shit? go there and kill that guy, blah blah, Niko is a piece of shit, a shitty doormat, he has no self-control over his own actions, he starts as a doormat and ends up as a doormat, there are no planes, there are no parachutes, no there's a boat, honestly, my sincere people, whoever says this rubbish mogg o 5, GTA 4 is even beaten by Saints Row 2, sincere rant, I was going to play the dlcs, but I gave up, maybe one day I'll try to play them

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: czwarty, Gonthar, efidescontinuado and 8 others
after 15 hours of playing, I finally finished this shit, as they say this is better than 5, but... but... the physics, they should have put the effort they put into this physics which is useless for shit except be pleasing retarded reviewers, to do good missions, I played absolutely 20 missions, and they all seemed the same, in 5 we even controlled a fucking submarine, in that shit? go there and kill that guy, blah blah, Niko is a piece of shit, a shitty doormat, he has no self-control over his own actions, he starts as a doormat and ends up as a doormat, there are no planes, there are no parachutes, no there's a boat, honestly, my sincere people, whoever says this rubbish mogg o 5, GTA 4 is even beaten by Saints Row 2, sincere rant, I was going to play the dlcs, but I gave up, maybe one day I'll try to play them
nostalgia pill

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax
All mogged by Yakuza and Mafia remastered

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Sprinkles, HeightPilledum and 5 others
The physics and feel is better than gta v

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, PrinceofDarkness, dalepilled and 7 others
nostalgia pill
How this game has 98?
Screenshot 20231228 202731

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
Agreed tbh it's boring with clunky gameplay. I think people overrated because of the Oscar bait story campaign

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and whitegymmax
you have to think about when it came out it was nearly unheard of
bro, this game was worse than its predecessor in almost everything, apart from graphics and physics, and in 2008 we already had open world games of the same graphical level, there was already mafia 2 for example

Agreed tbh it's boring with clunky gameplay. I think people overrated because of the Oscar bait story campaign
the missions aren't good either, I swear, the only good mission in the game was the bank robbery, the rest were very generic, GTA 5 has excellent missions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and whitegymmax
the missions aren't good either, I swear, the only good mission in the game was the bank robbery, the rest were very generic, GTA 5 has excellent missions
The missions suck but niko is one of the few main characters in GTA who's sympathetic and "morally ambiguous". Game critics love that because it makes gaming seem less a trashy pastime. I think that's why it's so acclaimed

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator and whitegymmax
Its the game i have played the most my entire life. I finished it when i was younger like 10 or 15 times.

I returned some months ago and i couldn't believe how unplayable and unfunny the gameplay was. Enjoyed a lot more Bully and it was a PS2 game. Shout out to Niko tho.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and whitegymmax
Gta IV was more serious and realistic. GTA V is too comedic and unrealistic
I confess that I played with high expectations, but after 15 missions I felt like I was doing the same thing, I feel like there was a lack of big and different missions in this game

fuck off niko mogs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, HitAndRun, Skywalker and 1 other person
The missions suck but niko is one of the few main characters in GTA who's sympathetic and "morally ambiguous". Game critics love that because it makes gaming seem less a trashy pastime. I think that's why it's so acclaimed
Niko is a kind of Arthur Morgan, but he's much dumber than Arthur, he just obeys like a doormat, he doesn't have a counterpoint

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HitAndRun, Skywalker, MaghrebGator and 1 other person
You gotta understand that in 2008 those physics were amazing. Also everyone was making dark games because gamers were just growing to want nice stories.

GTA IV is one of the best Rockstar stories but RDR1 mogged it very hard even in that field.

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking, whitegymmax and Deleted member 21345
I confess that I played with high expectations, but after 15 missions I felt like I was doing the same thing, I feel like there was a lack of big and different missions in this game
That’s what makes in realistic. It’s more mafia oriented and mob oriented. GTA V is good but deals with FBI/CIA and corrupt criminals.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, Skywalker and whitegymmax
You gotta understand that in 2008 those physics were amazing. Also everyone was making dark games because gamers were just growing to want nice stories.

GTA IV is one of the best Rockstar stories but RDR1 mogged it very hard even in that field.
RDR1 is perfect

That’s what makes in realistic. It’s more mafia oriented and mob oriented. GTA V is good but deals with FBI/CIA and corrupt criminals.
The DLCs is good? hey, I was mainly interested in Tony's ballad

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
  • +1
the third person camera is so off in it

Tony Ballad is cool and has nice characters. Also the best gameplay of GTA IV. But still the mechanics are what they are.

• +1
I still remember the horse muscle physics, just amazing. And the most emotional ending of a game at the time.
Undead Nightmere in rdr2 would be amazing, but the rockstar is dumb

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
same thing with rdr2

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Undead Nightmere in rdr2 would be amazing, but the rockstar is dumb
I would have done a DLC in Mexico with Arthur ngl. Or before the score on Blackwater at the beggining.

• +1
Well I gotta consider I'm barely older than the game..

• JFL
  • +1
Yeah the ballad of tony and the lost and damned are both super cool. The missions in the lost and damned are badass

• +1
Heck i swear i enjoyed a lot more the first Manhunt. Really cool and creepy game. All the characters seem like users from this forum

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado and whitegymmax
Yeah the ballad of tony and the lost and damned are both super cool. The missions in the lost and damned are badass
I have them here, I'll play them after finishing The Witcher 2

• +1
I have them here, I'll play them after finishing The Witcher 2
Yeah play them. I remember getting pizza staying up all night and playing the lost and damned DLC. Good times.

• Love it
  • +1
Heck i swear i enjoyed a lot more the first Manhunt. Really cool and creepy game. All the characters seem like users from this forum
I never played Manhunt, but they talked about it a lot in my day, it was known as Satan's game, so I was afraid of it

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado and MaghrebGator
I never played Manhunt, but they talked about it a lot in my day, it was known as Satan's game, so I was afraid of it
In my case i was afraid of a GTA San Andreas mission in which you had to go to the cemetery and gun down some Ballas. I thought it was some kind of blasphemy to do that to graves

• JFL
try getting 100%v achievement bozo....youll be shooting pigeons in NY for 10 hours.....trust :feelskek:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: efidescontinuado, deadmanwalking and whitegymmax
Never really liked GTA. Much prefer Tomb Raider, Resident Evil, Gran Turismo and Uncharted.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: efidescontinuado, HitAndRun, Skywalker and 1 other person

GTA2 mogs

• +1
  • JFL
try getting 100%v achievement bozo....youll be shooting pigeons in NY for 10 hours.....trust :feelskek:
Been there done that and it went hard

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
GTA 3 and 4 were the best for me, then Liberty City stories

physics felt more tight and grounded

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
ok boomer
ok millenial*

You GenZ just can't appreciate good video-games unless they have 'the best' graphics. No appreciation for gameplay.

over for u

• +1
Reactions: Xtra, Skywalker and whitegymmax