GTA 4 is a big overreted shit

Reminder that when I was young, we had a new GTA game every 1-2 years. And they were amazing.

Meanwhile people been waiting for GTA6 for 10 years now

:lul::lul::lul:

over for game development.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xtra, efidescontinuado, Latinolooksmaxxer and 2 others
gta has always been garbage. i remember i pirated gta 4 and it ran like shit and looked like a brown shit. bought gta 5 and i liked the complexity of the simulations, but the gameplay was the same boring spawning waves of enemy. these game studios should really focus on making enemies that are more intelligent so they don't have to spam these fodders at us to make the game not boring

• Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker
If u think GTA IV was a bad game you must be younger than 20 jfl

• +1
Reactions: Xtra, Skywalker and Latinolooksmaxxer
Gta 4 story mogs

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
physics felt more tight and grounded
Austin Powers Nerd GIF

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: whitegymmax, efidescontinuado and Latinolooksmaxxer
Reminder that when I was young, we had a new GTA game every 1-2 years. And they were amazing.

Meanwhile people been waiting for GTA6 for 10 years now

:lul::lul::lul:

over for game development.
yeah, imagine NOT being a teen 15 years ago lol
...........fully over

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
yeah, imagine NOT being a teen 15 years ago lol
...........fully over
when should I kill myself, what do you think?

I don't feel very suicidal at this time, but I do feel like it's over.

I am waiting on my new delivery of drugs.

If u think GTA IV was a bad game you must be younger than 20 jfl
Also the radio stations had few really good songs, in 5 we had Rihanna, Britney Spears, Rick Astley, in 4 we barely had a really good radio, also the game has a lot less weapons than any other in the franchise

• JFL
Liberty City (NYC) mogs Los Santos (LA) and Vice City (Miami)

• Hmm...
Reactions: HitAndRun and whitegymmax
dnrd any word gta sa mogs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48830 and whitegymmax
after 15 hours of playing, I finally finished this shit, as they say this is better than 5, but... but... the physics, they should have put the effort they put into this physics which is useless for shit except be pleasing retarded reviewers, to do good missions, I played absolutely 20 missions, and they all seemed the same, in 5 we even controlled a fucking submarine, in that shit? go there and kill that guy, blah blah, Niko is a piece of shit, a shitty doormat, he has no self-control over his own actions, he starts as a doormat and ends up as a doormat, there are no planes, there are no parachutes, no there's a boat, honestly, my sincere people, whoever says this rubbish mogg o 5, GTA 4 is even beaten by Saints Row 2, sincere rant, I was going to play the dlcs, but I gave up, maybe one day I'll try to play them
i heavily disagree but check out the ballad of gay tony if you ever come back to the game. favorite story out of gta 4

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax and HitAndRun
i heavily disagree but check out the ballad of gay tony if you ever come back to the game. favorite story out of gta 4
I think I did about 20 missions just picking up people with the car for Niko's cousin, Red Dead 1 came out 2 years after GTA 4, and it's an absurdly superior game

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HitAndRun, dalepilled and MaghrebGator
gta 4 is not bad but shit storyline

and easy missions

• Hmm...
4 was in nyc which was great compared to la. I thought they would bring it back but instead went to spick Miami

either that or just retarded, gta 4 story is unmoggable
Where`s Barbara with the big titties, and Stepahnie who sucks like a vaccuum??

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
where's luxery condo where's sports car?
GTA IV has better physics and AI than Starfield Cyberpunk 2077 Saints Row 2022 AC Chronicles Watch Dogs Legion etc

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
4 was in nyc which was great compared to la. I thought they would bring it back but instead went to spick Miami
art direction and ambiance are 10, the best thing along with the physics, but the missions are mostly not good, man.

GTA IV has better physics and AI than Starfield Cyberpunk 2077 Saints Row 2022 AC Chronicles Watch Dogs Legion etc
this shouldn't be a merit, these games are fucked up, Starfield also has worse physics than Fallout 4

• Hmm...
either that or just retarded, gta 4 story is unmoggable
How uncontrollable? GTA 4 is like the joker movie, but instead of him becoming the joker like the movie, he starts like shit and ends like shit, the character doesn't evolve, he doesn't even have the ability to make his own decisions, Arthur when sees that Dutch is crazy in rdr2 he realizes that and stops following him blindly, Niko is the opposite, he is just a doormat with no development

• JFL
Reactions: Xtra and HitAndRun
this shouldn't be a merit, these games are fucked up, Starfield also has worse physics than Fallout 4
I know the games are shit but they are triple AAA games made by ` Good ` Companies
And they are all from this decade meanwhile GTA IV is from fucking 2008
How uncontrollable? GTA 4 is like the joker movie, but instead of him becoming the joker like the movie, he starts like shit and ends like shit, the character doesn't evolve, he doesn't even have the ability to make his own decisions, Arthur when sees that Dutch is crazy in rdr2 he realizes that and stops following him blindly, Niko is the opposite, he is just a doormat with no development
Nigga RDR2 must be the most overrated ` videogame` ever jfl when realism and muh inmersion is prefereed over actual GAMEPLAY and FUN
It is really a Horse Riding 3d Simulator with great graphics great sound design great details great chatacters but the gameplay and mechanics sucks ass

• Hmm...
Reactions: whitegymmax
how is he a doormat he killed tons of people instead of letting himself get walked over

• +1