GTA 6 is pure white chad worship, game is ruined already for me

Racepilltheonlypill

Racepilltheonlypill

Iron
GTA games have long been centered around urban culture, it was male centric, male driven the main character was often a young black or ethnic dude alot of the times trying to make in crime ridden underworld, now we have this fucking chet hanks fucker and his latina whore of a girlfriend in this weird spinoff/ modern rendition of a bonnie and clyde story, wtf is this ?

This is nothing more than another white guy+Ethnic woman bullshit you see everywhere, one of the few games as a black dude i could enjoy and truly relate to has now been completley whitewashed into this bullshit white guy ethnic woman love story crap. Its like we dont have enough white fuckers being worshipped, the one game were i thought i could escape white fucks being adored and chased by every foid whore cunt on this earth, now this bullshit as seeped into my fucking escapism, bro i fucking cant :feelsohgod:

• JFL
Reactions: exo, kebab, Sub0 and 6 others
that should be the least of your concern, the new trailer is the nail in the coffin for AAA game studios except Betheshda and Kojima MAYYBEE. Everyones selling out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Sprinkles
thats true + the girl is a 10/10 latina with unrealistic body lmao

that should be the least of your concern, the new trailer is the nail in the coffin for AAA game studios except Betheshda and Kojima MAYYBEE. Everyones selling out
lmao why?

• JFL
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
Dnr give summary

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
yeah well i though at least enjoy gta 6 before the ship fully sank, but nope, more white chad worship it is...fuck me

Dnr give summary
ADHD that bad ? basically gta 6 went from ethnic male trying to make it in crime ridden underworld, to ethnic whore worshipping white chad, its just more ethnic woman white guy bullshit

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and wsada
Race is not a big issue, gender is tho. Whythe fuck are they making us play as a female in a crime based story? Either they are woke or retarded, 90% of crime is committed by males, not women. Also no women will be able to physically compete in a world of crime through violence/fighting, she will simply be outclassed by men. If rockstar make Lucia able to knock out men in street fights then it is truly over, the only kind of woman that can beat a male in hand to hand combat is a transgender like abby from the last of us.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, humanoidsub7, Deleted member 27674 and 1 other person
ADHD that bad ? basically gta 6 went from ethnic male trying to make it in crime ridden underworld, to ethnic whore worshipping white chad, its just more ethnic woman white guy bullshit
It's just a game

• JFL
GTA games have long been centered around urban culture, it was male centric, male driven the main character was often a young black or ethnic dude alot of the times trying to make in crime ridden underworld, now we have this fucking chet hanks fucker and his latina whore of a girlfriend in this weird spinoff/ modern rendition of a bonnie and clyde story, wtf is this ?

This is nothing more than another white guy+Ethnic woman bullshit you see everywhere, one of the few games as a black dude i could enjoy and truly relate to has now been completley whitewashed into this bullshit white guy ethnic woman love story crap. Its like we dont have enough white fuckers being worshipped, the one game were i thought i could escape white fucks being adored and chased by every foid whore cunt on this earth, now this bullshit as seeped into my fucking escapism, bro i fucking cant :feelsohgod:
least she isn't curry or sheboon

Race is not a big issue, gender is tho. Whythe fuck are they making us play as a female in a crime based story? Either they are woke or retarded, 90% of crime is committed by males, not women
that too bro, why the fuck am i playing a big booty latina whore as a main character in a fucking gta game ? the only place i should be seeing big booty latina whores are face down as up in my bed or on blacked.com getting railed, get these fucking bitches out my game bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, humanoidsub7 and EnglandBadman
Reality is white chad focused bro

It's just a game
nah bro, its real life in a game now, shit went from ethnic guy killing mofos climbing up the criminal hierachy, to now having to watch a big booty latina suck off a white guy for a main story, like can i enjoy anything anymore ?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4397
nah bro, its real life in a game now, shit went from ethnic guy killing mofos climbing up the criminal hierachy, to now having to watch a big booty latina suck off a white guy for a main story, like can i enjoy anything anymore ?
Idk yet it's just a 1:30 trailer let's wait 2 years

• JFL
trailer was 90% blck ppl doe

I like thaT there’s now alligators/crocodiles

trailer was 90% blck ppl doe
bro that does not matter, there just side shows and freaks, all black representation in this trailer was degenerate, the story is focused around a big booty latina whore and her white chad boyfriend committing crimes together.... game sucks already

that should be the least of your concern, the new trailer is the nail in the coffin for AAA game studios except Bethesda and Kojima MAYYBEE. Everyones selling out

Funny GIF

bethesda fell off since Skyrim’s release ,

they haven’t had a title hit as hard since,

it’s pathetic honestly,

even starfield was a disappointment,

they have a lot of riding on the elder scrolls 6,

but given their latest track record and refusal to update to a better game engine,

it will probably be a disappointment as well.

thank god for modders though, which is why Skyrim is still playable.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Funny GIF

bethesda fell off since Skyrim’s release ,

they haven’t had a title hit as hard since,

it’s pathetic honestly,

even starfield was a disappointment,

they have a lot of riding on the elder scrolls 6,

but given their latest track record and refusal to update to a better game engine,

it will brobably be a disappointment as well.

thank god for modders though, which is why Skyrim is still playable.
I have hope for elder scrolls 6, Bethesda wont fuck that up or there done as a company

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
did you see what they did with fallout?
yep, its like there on a collective suicide mission trying to speed run the end of their studio, fucking weird

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
u are the black guy on the beach i kill everytime i start playing :ogre:

being schizoid makes vidya pointless try that

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
the only place i should be seeing big booty latina whores are face down as up in my bed or on blacked.com getting railed, get these fucking bitches out my game bro
based as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Racepilltheonlypill
Bring back Tommy Vercetti

• Love it
Reactions: Skywalker
they made Miami 90% black (a city with 70% !! latino pop btw) lmao , when the 15% of white pop is actually MORE than the black cel population :feelskek: 🤦‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss