GTA 6 RUINED WHITE SMV

Dark lighting = brown

Brad Pitt is brown ethnic too guys!!! :soy:

vf-exclusive-babylon-first-look-05.jpg
thats a golden glow

this nigga thinks anyone who's not hitler's wet dream isn't white

• +1
Reactions: nope and URL code
legit edited the post, stop focusing on the word arab and instead how they transformed the characters looks
It’s not any sign they’re going woke blud. They just made jason have a darker look but he still looks white.
If anything this trailer proves that rockstar aim’t going woke.Just look at that satire with the social media scenes.

nvm, but the other 2 pics he's clearly non arab so irelevant
nigga the word arab was an exaggeration, it doesnt matter if he is or if hes not

my point is, originally he was a CLEAR white guy with blue eyes

and now hes a dark tanned dude with dark features, buzzcut and a stubble

yet the latina remains unchanged

they made the white guy darker because they've turned woke and now every female that plays this game will imagine themselves with a darker guy, since there will be sex scenes between the two of them

It’s not any sign they’re going woke blud. They just made jason have a darker look but he still looks white.
If anything this trailer proves that rockstar aim’t going woke.Just look at that satire with the social media scenes.

even anyone normal i asked who is white doesnt think hes white, only ethnics would consider that dude white lmfaooo and most normies in trailer reactions said hes brown or something else

He's not latina in that pic dumbass, he's just tanned white. They did make the white guy tanner but he's still white.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
He's not latina in that pic dumbass, he's just tanned white. They did make the white guy tanner but he's still white.
ur on my block list i cba replying to ur ethnic ass

A Light eyed male with the whitest, most european greek statue ass facial features ive ever seen is now apparently a latino according to coping ethniks, LOL!

Grand Theft Auto VI Trailer 1 1 2 screenshot

"Me and him, we're both the same, hispanic brothers in blood!!"

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
This is what people consider nonwhite?

cage at the coping. guy looks straight out of gaza

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt
yet the latina remains unchanged
Lol if you think she looks the same, bitch looked damn near iranian/armenian rather than latina, meanwhile now she looks undoubtedly latina.

• +1
cage at the coping. guy looks straight out of gaza
lmao fr bro but u gotta remember this forum is full of indians and ethnics so their definition of a white man is different compared to us whites

• +1
Reactions: bigchunguslover
Looks like a 50-60% ANF Bulgarian. Balkan male SMV is going to explode after this lifefuel

• Love it
  • +1
In the leaks of GTA 6 pre-alpha, the protagonist was a blue eyed white guy named Jason with a Latina named Lucia

View attachment 2589953
View attachment 2589954

But now the GTA 6 trailer has officially released and one thing has changed...

View attachment 2589957View attachment 2589960
View attachment 2589962

THEY KEPT THE LATINA PROTAGONIST BUT MADE THE WHITE GUY INTO A DARK GUY

this was the chance for white smv to increase even more amongst the ethnic community & they've ruined it. they went woke and changed the white guy into an ethnic.

THEY CHANGED THE WHITE PROTAGONIST IN 2022 TO A DARK LOOKS GUY IN 2023

GTA IS PROMOTING DARK LOOKS. ETHNICMAX. GTA CHANGES THE CULTURE
What sort of schizophrenic thread is this??? He looks like a normal white guy pls stfu

In the leaks of GTA 6 pre-alpha, the protagonist was a blue eyed white guy named Jason with a Latina named Lucia

View attachment 2589953
View attachment 2589954

But now the GTA 6 trailer has officially released and one thing has changed...

View attachment 2589957View attachment 2589960
View attachment 2589962

THEY KEPT THE LATINA PROTAGONIST BUT MADE THE WHITE GUY INTO A DARK GUY

this was the chance for white smv to increase even more amongst the ethnic community & they've ruined it. they went woke and changed the white guy into an ethnic.

THEY CHANGED THE WHITE PROTAGONIST IN 2022 TO A DARK LOOKS GUY IN 2023

GTA IS PROMOTING DARK LOOKS. ETHNICMAX. GTA CHANGES THE CULTURE
You are a htn?

Latino male cope
He is a white man stealing your brown women like it usually happens IRL, and rockstar have put the spotlight on that in the biggest game of all time
Screenshot 20231206 001237
Screenshot 20231206 001229

Even the average normie can see it's a white guy, only on dalits.org and hasanbis rotted mind does this nigga look Latino :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: URL code
View attachment 2590009

even anyone normal i asked who is white doesnt think hes white, only ethnics would consider that dude white lmfaooo and most normies in trailer reactions said hes brown or something else
i think he is latino, no? but anyways living in Miami would turn any white dude into that lol

DARK LOOKS FOREVER

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
Bruh he clearly looks white and his name is jason
JFL at the morons in here

Also why tf do you care so much you worthless fucks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
n
hes arab..

as i shown u, he was originally supposed to be white in the 2022 leaks of gta 6 but they've changed his look entirely to be arab
no nigga he was supposed to me a red neck but they toned it down he is still white blacks were coping on twitter because the girl got BWC

He's still white dumbass. Looks like Sean Strickland, and Strickland looks good.
First one looked like a twinky methed out pretty boy not a hardened criminal.

• +1
Anyway just get some sun and a tan. Pale skin looks shit on both males and females.
And stop caring about GTA.

Da joooos!!!!

.org logic: blue eyed arabs aren't white but shitskinned italians are

Nah ur ugly mug ruined smv

Users who are viewing this thread

Back