GTFIH!!! Any time @iasacrko claims to be tall or anyone implies that he's tall, respond with this thread. BOOKMARK IT.

when I realized I wasn’t actually 5´8 and was confused I exeggeraged my height since I was laughing at the bull with his 6´5 claims so I was like if ppl believe him they’ll probably believe me (everyone here is dumb af) but in all seriousness I’m 5´11 or 182 cm as sometimes I ask someone to messure and it says 182 6´0 when I messured in the doctors it was 180 tho

You're 5'8 max

Join the manlet club you cuck

when I realized I wasn’t actually 5´8 and was confused I exeggeraged my height since I was laughing at the bull with his 6´5 claims so I was like if ppl believe him they’ll probably believe me (everyone here is dumb af) but in all seriousness I’m 5´11 or 182 cm as sometimes I ask someone to messure and it says 182 6´0 when I messured in the doctors it was 180 tho
180 cm is slightly above avg is alrigt

You're 5'8 max

Join the manlet club you cuck
Im not 5´8 but u can believe what u want, wouldn’t be able to get any girls being thst height, here 5´11 is short but most mtb/ltb irl don’t care only dating apps so I did an experiment where I put 193 and got loads of matches

180 cm is slightly above avg is alrigt
At this point @MoggerChad just wants to cope because he’s 5´9 I’ll do proof with A measuring ruler so I can’t photoshop that, it might even give 6´0 since I last measured at 17 then hopefully moggerchad can’t cope anymore

At this point @MoggerChad just wants to cope because he’s 5´9 I’ll do proof with A measuring ruler so I can’t photoshop that, it might even give 6´0 since I last measured at 17 then hopefully moggerchad can’t cope anymore
C
U
C
K

Own it you manlet

C
U
C
K

Own it you manlet
Anything sub 6'1 is manlet and tall starts at 6'3 stop coping

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Iasacrko
C
U
C
K

Own it you manlet
Whatever
85A7F815 A664 4008 BAFB B092F2C68028

see when I put my height it says 5´9 and last time I put it it said 5´899999 so I really don’t understand this feet shot apperantly 180 is 5´11 I’m not a manlet just avarage height in Germany

Anything sub 6'1 is manlet and tall starts at 6'3 stop coping
Exactly look this is why I used to claim 5´8

62581B8D E1C7 4549 98F3 F5937ADFCB68

idk why google says 5´9 when I put 180 that is 5´11

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Whatever
View attachment 2092600
see when I put my height it says 5´9 and last time I put it it said 5´899999 so I really don’t understand this feet shot apperantly 180 is 5´11 I’m not a manlet just avarage height in Germany
Fuck you bitch

Own your manletism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Fuck you bitch

Own your manletism
Thats literally all the proof I need it’s not like I’m better off at 5´11 avarage zoomer and all my friends are 6´1 I’m still a whole forehead shorter than people just not as short at u think

Thats literally all the proof I need it’s not like I’m better off at 5´11 avarage zoomer and all my friends are 6´1 I’m still a whole forehead shorter than people just not as short at u think
5'8 manlet.

Mirin @ saving autistic stuff, it’s over if you have any .org shit on your phone.
I store 99% of these .org things on my PC, I have almost nothing on my phone.

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerChad and jojoyou
View attachment 2092883

The only things I save on my pc are the nudes I receive from a jb whore.
Oh I meant 99% of the things I store, I store on my computer instead of phone. Not that I store 99% of all things I encounter. Also mogs me.

• JFL
Reactions: jojoyou and MoggerChad
Bump

• JFL
Reactions: Reformed