(GTFIH)CopeandRope's thread about that infaoral appliance

the_nextDavidLaid

the_nextDavidLaid

Zephir
There was this guy @CopeAndRope that made this thread https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-pull-your-maxilla-forward-definitive-guide.45691/ that suggested a appliance that looked like this when wearing it:
sdfghj54edfgh-jpg.118544

So I then scrolled a bit to the replies and unsurprisingly a lot of people were talking about it cause it seemed ingenious and i found out that he made a additional thread that added to this one that looked like this:
1532531_New_appliance.gif

So what i ask is did anyone witness any updates regarding all this and if so tell me and show me the final appliance or the results please. I am pretty recessed and despereately want to look like this:

so help a brother out.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, juste, ripcordgod1 and 2 others
So just forward clenching but more complicated.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21765
There was this guy @CopeAndRope that made this thread https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-pull-your-maxilla-forward-definitive-guide.45691/ that suggested a appliance that looked like this when wearing it:
sdfghj54edfgh-jpg.118544

So I then scrolled a bit to the replies and unsurprisingly a lot of people were talking about it cause it seemed ingenious and i found out that he made a additional thread that added to this one that looked like this:
1532531_New_appliance.gif

So what i ask is did anyone witness any updates regarding all this and if so tell me and show me the final appliance or the results please. I am pretty recessed and despereately want to look like this:
View attachment 2096386
so help a brother out.
Idk why would you bother to wear a device made by a username called copeandrope
Also just wear a fm buy it and it works best with mse too
Mse + fm mogs

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and the_nextDavidLaid
it's cope bro, it does not work unless you wear it 18 hours a day.
I did all the research, I built the facepuller and wore it many hours a day but this shit is impossible.

you have better undergo bimax surgery

last cope debunked have to rope now jfl :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and 5'7 zoomer
Mew.
Be patient to the contrary of young tiktokers.

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl