GTFIH Finally Bought Some MasticGum!!! Gonna Up my chewing Game boyos(Get That Upswing) XRAY PROOF!!! Also

IT indicates nothing that of a good growth. I Say that you can be recessed as fuck and have good eye area, whereas side profile shows the condition of your bite, how many teeth you have and masetter when flexed girls go WILD.
You Are based and know the truth. I assume you have more life experince than most of these fags. I know gay looking pretty boys with a good area but weak ass jaw who have there girls taken off them by 6/10 front with Amazing Jawbone.

I highly doubt your 15 year old subhuman self has had any "experience" jfl
Keep coping with your side profile while your face looks like shit.
Why are you lying to yourself. How do you feel with having 2k posts and knowing the truth that YOU are the one that is basement dwelling with 0 life experience. Im helping you getting in touch with reality, JAWLINE = LIFE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1180
Lol I just turned 16 and gotten way more than heads. Keep larping subhuman.

Jfl at this cope.
I'm literally on summer break, what do you want me to do faggot? Been posting a lot more because I'm in Singapore jfl
"I'm to depressed to start shit so I apologize for whatever I said that made you angry.:soy:"

You fucking idiot change your life you joined fucking july 1st and alrsady made 1.2k posts. I AM TELLING YOU AGAIN STOP WITH THE HATE AND DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE. CLOCK IS TICKING.

• +1
Jfl stop being racist. You literally only got head while I've had sex. Jfl at you larping like you actually matter
You had absolutely nothing you have anime in your profile pic. I can only assume that you are one sad boi with no life. Change your behavior bruh

• +1
I wish this worked after puberty too.

• +1
Prove your bones actually changed and it's not just head posture

You won't get upswing by chewing gum.

You won't get upswing by chewing gum.
You Will Mike confirmed it. Rn he is Literally making His Chew like crazy so they Grow up wit Ascended slayer profiles. He could tell that my decent change was helped mainly by chewing. Chewing>Tongue posture

You Will Mike confirmed it. Rn he is Literally making His Chew like crazy so they Grow up wit Ascended slayer profiles. He could tell that my decent change was helped mainly by chewing. Chewing>Tongue posture
Mike is full of shit.

Works in kids not in adults.

Mike is full of shit.

Works in kids not in adults.
I am 15. Started 7 Months Ago. Yh Mike even admits it doesn't work in adults. What is your point?

I am 15. Started 7 Months Ago. Yh Mike even admits it doesn't work in adults. What is your point?
Ok, if you are 15 you have hope. Also, get on human growth hormone asap and the height stack.

Ok, if you are 15 you have hope. Also, get on human growth hormone asap and the height stack.
Yh 6ft and a 1/2 Rn and Hopefully I will Get the Mew vector. Will neckmax and Gymmax when I get the mewvector and Ride off that Growth hormone

Side Profiles Mogsfucking Eye area. You think Girls give a shit about some pretty Eyes and syymetry if you have A subhuman madible. Jezus christ lol some of you guys
Um eye area>Side profile. Cope

Read what I said fggt I said You think girls Give a Shit if You have a Chad Eye Area and A Recessed short MAndible and maxilla. Eye area is the difference Between Chad And Giga CHad. Quit Coping Bone structure Makes a Chad not Eye Area JFL
I know this latino tall kid who had a good frontal view, and had blue contacts and is fucking chad in his town and on social media. But he had a slight recessed chin. I dont think it matters as much.

I know this latino tall kid who had a good frontal view, and had blue contacts and is fucking chad in his town and on social media. But he had a slight recessed chin. I dont think it matters as much.
Slightly Recessed CHin... It isn't about Chin strength Primarily It is about the length of the MAndible man. Meeks Had recessed Chin but has a Long mandible

overlyed the images
gonial angle is lower, both jaws more forward.
grats

• Love it
overlyed the images
gonial angle is lower, both jaws more forward.
grats
Yo can you send me an image mann. Thanks Ngl for someone else to prove the measurments I got is life fuel

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing and Deleted member 1180
Another clown with a different head posture on both pics thinking now he mogs O pry when he still look like a black gremlin from front & side , and all the retards newcels calling ascension lmfaooo ; this forum is dead iq posters are all gone

• Ugh..
Another clown with a different head posture on both pics thinking now he mogs O pry when he still look like a black gremlin , and all newcels calling ascension lmfaooo ; this forum is dead iq posters are all gone
We've both Overlayed it you fucktard. Lol Carry On coping because You know you Are too old for this shit :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Screenshot 2019 07 24 at 71814 PM

not sure if this is totally right but its easy to see theres been pretty noticeable upswing regardless. Made the forehead tilt the constant btw

Screenshot 2019 07 24 at 71814 PM

• Love it
Another clown with a different head posture on both pics thinking now he mogs O pry when he still look like a black gremlin from front & side , and all the retards newcels calling ascension lmfaooo ; this forum is dead iq posters are all gone
Even Your fucking Name is defeatist Why you here. Go rot on incels.is and Cope to hell there Or ROPEEEEEMAX BROOOOOOAHHH:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: HARGHHH HAHAHAHAHA

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
True chad had good front, 3/4 and profile. Keep coping if you don't have one of these. It's over anyway. Oh sorry it never began

yh Man even had professionals confirm I've had change even if it is only slight. JFL at the Copers. Nice Job man

its really not that slight. the thing with upswing is everything moves up not just the jaws so it can be difficult to tell the difference

• Love it
worst delusion ever. Let me get you out of this. I had a side profile photo taken when I was back in high school I was flexing my jaw, girls from my class told me I looked like a model, then their attitude to me changed forever. Side profile is absolutely important.
Lmao this is true but side profile doesn’t matter that much, bitches love it when you can see the side jawline and the muscle flexing had one girls stare at it for 10 seconds straight
When you are looking at a girl she’s gonna look at your frontal side . Your frontal has your eyes not your sides

Lmao this is true but side profile doesn’t matter that much, bitches love it when you can see the side jawline and the muscle flexing had one girls stare at it for 10 seconds straight
When you are looking at a girl she’s gonna look at your frontal side . Your frontal has your eyes not your sides

Cope.Warrior SkullShape Mogs a Pretty Boy With a WimpSKull. Go outside to the Real World

What is the proper way to chew without using the buccinators too much? Open mouth? Closed? I heard you should chew with your back teeth only.

What is the proper way to chew without using the buccinators too much? Open mouth? Closed? I heard you should chew with your back teeth only.
Always Closes and move gum around with your tongue not cheeks

• +1
Reactions: theanonymousone
Is there any reason you got mastic gum instead of falim gum?

You faggot you said it attered more than your side profile
Clearly you're coping because your side profile is decent compared to your lower tier normie face. Jfl at your cope.
you can't have a good eye area and look like that.
mastic is harder and doesn't have any neurotoxins that falim does.

Falim Gum works Just aswell as Mastic In terms of Work on The mastication. But it is often more expensive(the good ones) and Recently there has been some controversy that it can potentially leek harmful chemicals

This Stuff is Legit Even got XRAY Proof!!!!!

Here Is My godly New Mastic
View attachment 84898

My Pic back In January 2019
View attachment 84911

July(Today)
View attachment 84913

Xray From march
View attachment 84916View attachment 84917

View attachment 84918View attachment 84923

Even If you account for the Head tilt deviation I have had some upswing(assuming mainly chewing but also tongue posture)

This was from Chewing Hard Mastic for 4 Hours Every other Day while taking Vitamin K2 and D3 This shit is legit. My measurements skeletally changed from January to now (was measured)

This Video unintentional Proves This Theory

Yet I bet Some of you Copers are Gonna say it isn't Legit:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Link me the chewing gum

This Stuff is Legit Even got XRAY Proof!!!!!

Here Is My godly New Mastic
View attachment 84898

My Pic back In January 2019
View attachment 84911

July(Today)
View attachment 84913

Xray From march
View attachment 84916View attachment 84917

View attachment 84918View attachment 84923

Even If you account for the Head tilt deviation I have had some upswing(assuming mainly chewing but also tongue posture)

This was from Chewing Hard Mastic for 4 Hours Every other Day while taking Vitamin K2 and D3 This shit is legit. My measurements skeletally changed from January to now (was measured)

This Video unintentional Proves This Theory

Yet I bet Some of you Copers are Gonna say it isn't Legit:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Did you also get an x-ray to see if your growth plates are open and to see what your bone age is?

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
No you won't faggot jfl at your copes. You are 4 psl from the front.
No amount of side profile saves you know. 3/4 view is more important than side profile.
Having a good side profile is a halo for sure. But you can live without it. My side profile is shit and I have to beat the girls off with sticks. Height is key tho

How many pieces? Do your tmj click?
You buy the mastic yet. And as many pieces as I needed didn't really matter tbh. My TMJ didn't click either. Our ancestors chewed averagely 30x as much as us, so if there TMJs wore out that quickly humanity would of died out long long ago boyo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back