• WTF
Reactions: SkullDynamics, Mewton, germanlooks and 20 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, SkullDynamics, ManzareK and 12 others
Bro I saw that lmaaaaaooooooo

She couldn’t wait to suck chad’s cock after her surgery. Brutal
I can't believe women are so degenerate i will punish them (in gta v)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, SkullDynamics, aspiringexcel and 8 others
Mid tier Becky, built for small black dicklets

HOLY FUCK THE UTTER STATE OF WOMEN IN 21st CENTURY

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, ascension, nanefer and 2 others

Beyond me how people share so much personal stuff on their same accounts. I have lots of different accounts for different purposes

And most likely her post wasn’t a genuine question, but more likely for attention since she used the same accounts she posted her pics on. Women always want attention for being whores

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ManzareK, Deleted member 6128, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 5 others
There is some mfs outside and even in here telling you shouldn't do surgery because you "not being yourself :soy:"

WHILE WOMEN DO AND EVERYBODY PAT THEIR BACKS!!!!!

MEN, YOU SHOULD DO WHATEVER IS NEEDED TO ASCEND, DON'T LISTEN TO ANY BULLSHIT FROM NORMIES!!! THEY DON'T WANT YOUR GOOD!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, germanlooks, aspiringexcel and 7 others
Beyond me how people share so much personal stuff on their same accounts. I have lots of different accounts for different purposes

And most likely her post wasn’t a genuine question, but more likely for attention since she used the same accounts she posted her pics on. Women always want attention for being whores
Because western soyciety normalize and empower this kind of behavoir.

In the east or middle east she would prob be disowned

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Deleted member 6128, zura and 3 others
She was 17 when she got the surgery

suicide-gun-ken-park-hq8a5glign61jcdq.gif

I need to catch up. I've missed out on so much of life because of my mental illness.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, zura, Maalik and 1 other person
I held the door opened for this couple stacylite and jock. They were walking behind me like 5 steps away, the dude gave me mean intimidating looks and the girl was hestitated to even thanks me. WTF is this clown world? @Xangsane

srsly I believe the world should be ended for everyone's good

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Mewton, BloodClot and 5 others
First thing she thinks of after surgery is giving head :lul: this bitch is for the streets
Shes only 17 aswell, i know they have sex, but to be that promiscious, shows that they are messed up in the head from an early age.

This girl is a prime example of the fall of the west. It made me self-reflect, and shows the state of the west in 2023.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, Mewton, BloodClot and 10 others
Shes only 17 aswell, i know they have sex, but to be that promiscious, shows that they are messed up in the head from an early age.

This girl is a prime example of the fall of the west. It made me self-reflect, and shows the state of the west in 2023.
What's your ethnicity? are you gonna marry white girl or asian girl?

What's your ethnicity? are you gonna marry white girl or asian girl?
Im hapa, half SEA, half nordic, i dont think im gonna marry, i have unlimited choices in my mothers country, but in Norway, im fighting for scraps. I can just forget about HTB+ in Norway

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
I held the door opened for this couple stacylite and jock. They were walking behind me like 5 steps away, the dude gave me mean intimidating looks and the girl was hestitated to even thanks me. WTF is this clown world? @Xangsane

srsly I believe the world should be ended for everyone's good
I purposely close the door whenever I got a Chad or woman walking right behind me

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Im hapa, half SEA, half nordic, i dont think im gonna marry, i have unlimited choices in my mothers country, but in Norway, im fighting for scraps. I can just forget about HTB+ in Norway
Hmm I have experiences with 3 norwegian girls. From Oslo, Tronheim and somewhere else. TBH I find that I am incompatible with their choices to say the least. Which SEA country if you don't mind me asking? Thai? You are good looking yourself I am surprised that you even struggled to even HTB in Norway.

I purposely close the door whenever I got a Chad or woman walking right behind me
I have that replayed in my head for the whole day now. My parents raised me to be a white knight it seems.

First thing she thinks of after surgery is giving head :lul: this bitch is for the streets
nigga this is 2.5 months post op can you not read lol

but yeah tbh posting that was def whore behavior, she could’ve just said she’s been having problems eating meatballs (roughly the same size as a penis tip) and larger ‘portions’ of foods

• +1
Reactions: Moldovancel and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

but yeah tbh posting that was def whore behavior, she could’ve just said she’s been having problems eating meatballs (roughly the same size as a penis tip) and larger ‘portions’ of foods
women are invincible in the west

• JFL
Reactions: Moldovancel
Hmm I have experiences with 3 norwegian girls. From Oslo, Tronheim and somewhere else. TBH I find that I am incompatible with their choices to say the least. Which SEA country if you don't mind me asking? Thai? You are good looking yourself I am surprised that you even struggled to even HTB in Norway.
Im from the Philippines. I like challenges, and me travelling down to find a girl in Philippines is not a challenge

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Im from the Philippines. I like challenges, and me travelling down to find a girl in Philippines is not a challenge
How's life in Norway are you satisfied with the quality of life or is there something you wish it could be better?

all the niggas saying she’s ‘sucking chad’s cock’ should remember that, statistically, it’s prob an oofy doofy or a tall htn, which is way more brutal tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, ascension and Joe Rogancel
all the niggas saying she’s ‘sucking chad’s cock’ should remember that, statistically, it’s prob an oofy doofy, which is way more brutal tbh
I thought oofy doofy is just a woman's pet.

How's life in Norway are you satisfied with the quality of life or is there something you wish it could be better?
Its good, however the white girls ego is out of control, im having success with ethnic girls here. If its white, i have to lower my standards

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Joe Rogancel
0.1% smv increase

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and DelonLover1999
this was BSSO only btw, holy fuck it mogs so hard

• +1
Its good, however the white girls ego is out of control, im having success with ethnic girls here. If its white, i have to lower my standards
How tall are you? are you slightly jacked? how tf you don't get action with Norwegian girl?

Are they Larsen, Andreasen only

2.5 months is when you would have regained most of your cognitive ability and can actually think straight after jaw surgery so that being the first thing she thought of posting is a testament to her character as a whore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, ascension and Ken
there are two 6'5'' chadlite in my small class alone.
Assuming you’re not overrating, that’s still way too low a sample to establish distribution percentage. It’s just a coincidence, most likely.

Assuming you’re not overrating, that’s still way too low a sample to establish distribution percentage. It’s just a coincidence, most likely.
Common in Nordic countries

Ever dude is like 6' to 6'1 with 3/10 being 6'3''-6'5''

Am I the only one who thinks the profile looked better before?

• Ugh..
Reactions: HentaiMaxxer
2.5 months is when you would have regained most of your cognitive ability and can actually think straight after jaw surgery so that being the first thing she thought of posting is a testament to her character as a whore
cognitive ability? lmao

i’ve researched jaw surgery a lot and never came across anyone talking about a ‘decrease’ in cognitive function post op, let alone a 2.5 month waiting period for it to come back

Do you know anything about this?
@longjohnmong @slop slinger @HarrierDuBois

• +1
cognitive ability? lmao

i’ve researched jaw surgery a lot and never came across anyone talking about a ‘decrease’ in cognitive function post op, let alone a 2.5 month waiting period for it to come back

Do you know anything about this?
@longjohnmong @slop slinger @HarrierDuBois

Definitely happens, especially if you are under anesthesia for a long time. There was a thread about it actually