GTFIH GIGA STACY ASCENSION

Definitely happens, especially if you are under anesthesia for a long time. There was a thread about it actually
I was in operating room for 6.5h during Bimax. and had to be in ICU for 8 hours.

• +1
Reactions: alphaChadpeasant911
Common in Nordic countries

Ever dude is like 6' to 6'1 with 3/10 being 6'3''-6'5''
That’s why I’ll never go to nordic countries. The mogging must be too brutal

• JFL
Reactions: infini
link the thread if you can
Can't find the exact thread but it was something about general anesthesia increasing your chances of brain damage and alzheimers or smth

I was in operating room for 6.5h during Bimax. and had to be in ICU for 8 hours.
did you experience loss of cognitive function in the post op? If so for how long, and how severe?

Can't find the exact thread but it was something about general anesthesia increasing your chances of brain damage and alzheimers or smth
ig that’s fair, but it’s not really what you were claiming

having a higher chance of developing alzheimers or dementia later on is not the same thing as having an immediate and measurable loss of cognitive function in the post OP, which I believe is either unheard of or extremely rare

Say you took an IQ test before and maybe a week post surgery, the scores would likely deviate by no more than a couple points

• JFL
Brutal

At least u mog your old self now :lul:

Brutal

But at least u mog your old self now :lul:
I got clockwise rotation tho my surgeon said I have short face syndrome, thus he refused to do CW on me. If I got CCW rotation maybe I would have jaws similar to @Iasacrko instead.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
never, have you?

I’m just looking to gather as much information as possible
Yea just got ptosis surgery + epicanthoplasty in July, the pain legit make you lose IQ temporarily, I couldn't think sharply until like 1 month after

and jaw surgery would definitely be way more brutal

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Moldovancel
Yea just got ptosis surgery + epicanthoplasty in July, the pain legit make you lose IQ temporarily, I couldn't think sharply until like 1 month after

and jaw surgery would definitely be way more brutal
so it was mostly contingent on the pain, i guess.

Some ppl say (a minority tbf) they don’t experience that much pain after Bimax. But most say they do, with some saying it was manageable and some saying it was severe.

so it was mostly contingent on the pain, i guess.

Some ppl say (a minority tbf) they don’t experience that much pain after Bimax. But most say they do, with some saying it was manageable and some saying it was severe.
The pain + all the antibiotics which will fuck up your gut and other medications you will be taking will cloud your mental clarity. On top of that general anesthesia which is like a forced sleep will give u brain fog for weeks, its no joke mate

Majority of people will take some time to get back to their old self and mental state, some never do though, or it takes like years. I think there is some posts on reddi about it

• +1
cognitive ability? lmao

i’ve researched jaw surgery a lot and never came across anyone talking about a ‘decrease’ in cognitive function post op, let alone a 2.5 month waiting period for it to come back

Do you know anything about this?
@longjohnmong @slop slinger @HarrierDuBois
@SurgeryEnjoyer???

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Can’t really say tbh, i’m so fucking retarded that no matter what happens to my brain it can only be an improvement.
Gosh I thought you were gonna be serious.

• JFL
Gosh I thought you were gonna be serious.
Ngl as soon as i woke up i started communicating with the nurses (which meant vague grunting and hand gestures) and had perfectly fluid thoughts. But then again i told you i recovered pretty fast, experiences might differ.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Ngl as soon as i woke up i started communicating with the nurses (which meant vague grunting and hand gestures) and had perfectly fluid thoughts. But then again i told you i recovered pretty fast, experiences might differ.
Braindamage go brrr.

• JFL
Foids shouldn't be allowed to have surgeries.

Oh sheeeeeeeiiiit lmao

Goes to show women's smv PRIOR to ascension

suicide-gun-ken-park-hq8a5glign61jcdq.gif

Even girls ascend for free compared to how much time, efffort and investment guys require.

An Andrew Tate Motivation clip I watched about breakup the concept he laid was that men's revenge/ ascension (LMS) takes a substantial amount of time longer then it does for a woman to do so but the rewards, wisdom and impact completely trounce on her 'gains' akin to karma if you believe that?

2.5 months is when you would have regained most of your cognitive ability and can actually think straight after jaw surgery so that being the first thing she thought of posting is a testament to her character as a whore
That muh 2.5 cognitive waits gotta be a cope then. Just sensory overload.

That’s why I’ll never go to nordic countries. The mogging must be too brutal
I'll admit when I got mogged it was funny cause I was socially superior.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
cognitive ability? lmao

i’ve researched jaw surgery a lot and never came across anyone talking about a ‘decrease’ in cognitive function post op, let alone a 2.5 month waiting period for it to come back

Do you know anything about this?
@longjohnmong @slop slinger @HarrierDuBois

I felt a bit spaced out but I doubt there was any measurable decrease in cognitive function.

I was gonna say most people probably don't eat enough during recovery, like the OP:

Last edited:
  • +1
actually crazy ascension wtf

Cool, now show us the front profile