(GTFIH) JUST SAW AN ACTUAL LOOKSMAX.ORG USER ON TINDER

Acne Victim

Acne Victim

lobotomy + monobloc patient

So most of you niggas have probably seen this thread about how Slavs are ugly and that Westerners mog them hard.

You might've also seen my thread about the dude on Tinder who used Barrett's gif on his profile (which Mr. Moderator @Lmao removed for no real reason)

But now this one. This is FUCKING GOLD. Meet our subject, 6'2 height:

That's the guy. How did we find him?

Well, we were swiping through Slavlands looking at the subhumans, and after like 50 swipes this nigga popped, so I stopped right away because seeing a Slav with hollow cheeks was literal news to me since they are all bloated as fuck.

At first, I didn't recognize his face. But my boyo on Discord did (I was screensharing) and started saying it was a looksmax user (I doubted).

And then, to my surprise: WE MATCHED.

So I messaged him:

Insane.

Seems like even him in Poland, where I see literal zero ethnics swiping, is worried about the BBCpill:

His user is @jabaduk if any of you wonder and yes, he has authorized me to use his pics.

Chads.org has been proven right once again

Pin this mods

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, OGJBSLAYER, depressionmaxxing and 27 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, LampPostPrime, blite and 14 others
@
thecel
@thecel mogs you btw
Say smth I don't know

• JFL
Reactions: cancercell, Acne Victim and SurgeryEnjoyer
“Do you use looksmax.org ?”
“Why”
Nigga didn’t even try to act dumb like “no, what is it ?” Jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, OGJBSLAYER, Dystopian and 27 others
@jabaduk all that painful leanmaxing to finally get a Tinder match - turns out to be .org user

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, zeshama, Supreme and 34 others
“Why”
@jabaduk all that painful leanmaxing to finally get a Tinder match - turns out to be .org user

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF
I'm fucking crying bro

What are the fucking odds lmao. I will start looking for PSL autists every city I go in now

If anyone is interested on checking your elo, PM me your pics and I will find you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, ascension, Michael Myers and 2 others
jfl brootal for him

if you read this jabadick ur profile is shit

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: jabaduk and Acne Victim
6'2 height
Jabaduks me

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, Hero of the Imperium, ccwarrior and 3 others
Jabaduks me

JFLLL. So that is what you mean when you say average height it 6ft2 then!

And boy. I gotta tell you something. I have been swiping through Kaunas and also Vilnius and they are competing together with Dublin and Sofia for the ugliest cities in Europe. Eto konec

jfl brootal for him

if you read this jabadick ur profile is shit
Mogs 95% of slavcels bro

• +1
Reactions: Akhi

And boy. I gotta tell you something. I have been swiping through Kaunas and also Vilnius and they are competing together with Dublin and Sofia for the ugliest cities in Europe. Eto konec

Mogs 95% of slavcels bro
i want to know his tinder stats

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim

Mogs 95% of slavcels bro
I get mogged by 99% people so idk. My fish got better matches

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead and Acne Victim
Jabaduks me

bro is sherlock

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Acne Victim
Say smth I don't know
Bgm got raped in his asshole by her client "Priya" when he refused to lick her curry asshole
She took a closed umbrella and put it straight in his asshole and opened it when it was deep inside it
He is still suffering from that pain and is not posting on .org
Sources say he is in a hospital in Kazakhstan

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, brucewayne78, blite and 5 others
Bgm got raped in his asshole by her client "Priya" when he refused to lick her curry asshole
She took a closed umbrella and put it straight in his asshole and opened it when it was deep inside it
He is still suffering from that pain and is not posting on .org
Sources say he is in a hospital in Kazakhstan
You can join our discord server and harass him there as well, he is p actve

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim and 5.5psl
This is what happens if you don't have a huge dick. Lmao. He's worried about black dicks cucking him coz his dick is small. If he had a BWC like me, he wouldn't even entertain the idea/thought. Just LOL.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dystopian, Deleted member 6128, LampPostPrime and 3 others
This is what happens if you don't have a huge dick. Lmao. He's worried about black dicks cucking him coz his dick is small. If he had a BWC like me, he wouldn't even entertain the idea/thought. Just LOL.
Cope

He has BSC (big slavic cock)

20cm

• Hmm...
Reactions: WeiWei
i want to know his tinder stats
I asked and he said he has 5-10% match rate and that he fucks usually once a month

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Akhi, SurgeryEnjoyer and Deleted member 24444

So most of you niggas have probably seen this thread about how Slavs are ugly and that Westerners mog them hard.

You might've also seen my thread about the dude on Tinder who used Barrett's gif on his profile (which Mr. Moderator @Lmao removed for no real reason)

But now this one. This is FUCKING GOLD. Meet our subject, 6'2 height:

That's the guy. How did we find him?

Well, we were swiping through Slavlands looking at the subhumans, and after like 50 swipes this nigga popped, so I stopped right away because seeing a Slav with hollow cheeks was literal news to me since they are all bloated as fuck.

At first, I didn't recognize his face. But my boyo on Discord did (I was screensharing) and started saying it was a looksmax user (I doubted).

And then, to my surprise: WE MATCHED.

So I messaged him:

Insane.

Seems like even him in Poland, where I see literal zero ethnics swiping, is worried about the BBCpill:

His user is @jabaduk if any of you wonder and yes, he has authorized me to use his pics.

Chads.org has been proven right once again

Pin this mods

Chad my ass blud that nigga looks autistic

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei and Acne Victim
Chad my ass blud that nigga looks autistic
Cope harder, 5'5 curry

He slays more than you ever will you jealous dalit

Top 5% of all profiles in polska EASILY

“Why”
At that point of someone even asking that question you know they know, so it's more like just wanting to know what tf they want.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr. President, Acne Victim and SurgeryEnjoyer
Cope harder, 5'5 curry

He slays more than you ever will you jealous dalit

Top 5% of all profiles in polska EASILY
When I get rhino I'll be the God of manlets

I'll be worshipped in any third world country for my fair skin and light eyes

in the US I'm just another schmuck though you're right nvm

• So Sad
Reactions: Acne Victim and SurgeryEnjoyer
At that point of someone even asking that question you know they know, so it's more like just wanting to know what tf they want.
Fair, but nigga posted a shirtless pic taken in his bathroom mirror as the 1st picture. Pretty obvious that he’s already not that nt if you ask me, at least follow niko’s guide, if the guy really wants to show his physique (he’s pretty lean, would be a waste not to) just take like a gym selfie or a pic on the beach idk.

• JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim and HarrierDuBois
Fair, but nigga posted a shirtless pic taken in his bathroom mirror as the 1st picture. Pretty obvious that he’s already not that nt if you ask me, at least follow niko’s guide, if the guy really wants to show his physique (he’s pretty lean, would be a waste not to) just take like a gym selfie or a pic on the beach idk.
>NT
>Follows a niche obscure incel guide on how to set up your Tinder account for maximum exposure

Pick one.

• JFL
Reactions: Mr. President, Acne Victim and SurgeryEnjoyer
When I get rhino I'll be the God of manlets

I'll be worshipped in any third world country for my fair skin and light eyes

in the US I'm just another schmuck though you're right nvm
I'm sorry brother my intention wasn't to offend you. Mashallah you will JBEmax in EE with me and @SurgeryEnjoyer, we are proud ethnics too.

Avg profile in EE doesn't even show their face properly. The dalits there are something else, the difference between tinder there and scandinavia is like comparing 2 different species of primates. If he maxxes it out he will mog for sure, if he didn't, he wouldn't even get my attention to begin with lol

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
>NT
>Follows a niche obscure incel guide on how to set up your Tinder account for maximum exposure

Pick one.
Should have specified “nt with a brain”.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and SurgeryEnjoyer
I'm sorry brother my intention wasn't to offend you. Mashallah you will JBEmax in EE with me and @SurgeryEnjoyer, we are proud ethnics too.

Avg profile in EE doesn't even show their face properly. The dalits there are something else, the difference between tinder there and scandinavia is like comparing 2 different species of primates. If he maxxes it out he will mog for sure, if he didn't, he wouldn't even get my attention to begin with lol
I'm half ethnic white passing don't bunch me in with you subhumans!

• Ugh..
Reactions: Amadeus, SurgeryEnjoyer and Deleted member 31497
I'm half ethnic white passing don't bunch me in with you subhumans!
Cope. You're one of us and you should be proud of being ethnic.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and SurgeryEnjoyer
Bump dalits

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Lmao literal gold

• JFL
Jabaduks me

Yea i fraud it with lifts, just don’t tell them bitches

• +1