(GTFIH) Met @Prettyboymaxxing IRL! FIrst looksmax irl meet!

Imagine if we had a massive meetup and some local newspaper caught on and wrote about it, like wtf are they going to write and how the fuck do they explain the psl subculture without it sounding like we have dementia and suffer from psychosis.
Group of young men repeatedly tell each other "its over"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Chadelite, TheAscendedOne and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, TheAscendedOne, stuckneworleans and 2 others
that is what they would try to achieve
look at these WHACKY incels with their made up words go for a day out near NORMAL people like you and me, TOP 10 LIST OF FUNNIEST LOOKING ATTENDEES
by sophie the blob the 300lb pig hommunculus

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 2378 and 4 others
It'd be interesting to meet both @PrettyBoyMaxxing and @LordNorwood IRL.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 3962 and 1 other person
Pull up to London with the PSL slayer squad like
Tumblr o1i74m7GCw1v3lb4bo1 400

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Warlow, Patrick Baitman and 12 others
Years from now when everyone on this forum has ascended and become Chad, Tyrone, Chang, Chadjeet and Chadriguez we should have a meetup and march as a mogging army through a city and gigamogg everyone in our way.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Chadelite, Morpheus and 14 others
It'd be interesting to meet both @PrettyBoyMaxxing and @LordNorwood IRL.
I will probably never do a meetup tbqh
But yeah there a few users that under normal circumstances I would love to chill with

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
Imagine if we had a massive meetup and some local newspaper caught on and wrote about it, like wtf are they going to write and how the fuck do they explain the psl subculture without it sounding like we have dementia and suffer from psychosis.
"a group of teenagers and young men in their 20s were spotted squiting and clenching their jaws. They were screaming buddy boyo and it's over repeatidly. One of them referred to his friend as '6'4looksmaxer'"
Years from now when everyone on this forum has ascended and become Chad, Tyrone, Chang, Chadjeet and Chadriguez we should have a meetup and marsh as a mogging army through a city and gigamogg everyone in our way.
Euphoric
But yeah there a few users that under normal circumstances I would love to chill with
I'd love to have some beers with you bro ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, TheAscendedOne, stuckneworleans and 6 others
Years from now when everyone on this forum has ascended and become Chad, Tyrone, Chang, Chadjeet and Chadriguez we should have a meetup and marsh as a mogging army through a city and gigamogg everyone in our way.
indeed son
id do coke with u bro :love:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, LordNorwood, Deleted member 4310 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Titbot and Deleted member 3962
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 3328 and Luke LLL
i want to meet @Kinko IRL so his fragile ego is hurt forever

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite, TheAscendedOne, stuckneworleans and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Chadelite, TheAscendedOne and 8 others
"a group of teenagers and young men in their 20s were spotted squiting and clenching their jaws. They were screaming buddy boyo and it's over repeatidly. One of them referred to his friend as '6'4looksmaxer'"

Euphoric

It's honestly something that is waaaay better than going ER, it truly is a day of retribution and it will go down in history in the incel community

The day we waged war against normieville.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, TheAscendedOne, stuckneworleans and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 3962
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Luke LLL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 3990, Blackout.xl and 3 others
No prob Bro ,bur i don t speak English very good

Tomorrow (domani) ill post u a face Pic, when i ll cut my beard
What girls?
rn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, LordNorwood and 2 others
Did u have them rate ER? :lul:

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
I'd love to have some beers with you bro ngl
Same to you bro, there are a lot of users I'd love to grab drinks with tbh, basically my favorite user list
@6'4 looksmaxxxer @PrettyBoyMaxxing @FatJattMofo @AbandonShip @Petsmart @KlutchPurpp @Fuk @AleksVs @cocainecowboy @Titbot @Blackout.xl @OwlGod @BigBoy @Dogs @Pietrosiek
It would be really interesting to meet @Ritalincel in person, I would break my no-meetup rule to meet him IRL tbqh, I want to see what his actual personality is like
@Short Ugly and Brown would be fun to meet at first but I feel like I'd want to rope by the end of the hang out

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 3990 and 16 others
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ok this legit was pretty heart warming. yall finally have friends now! :cry:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, TheAscendedOne, stuckneworleans and 5 others
Same to you bro, there are a lot of users I'd love to grab drinks with tbh, basically my favorite user list
@6'4 looksmaxxxer @PrettyBoyMaxxing @FatJattMofo @AbandonShip @Petsmart @KlutchPurpp @Fuk @AleksVs @cocainecowboy @Titbot @Blackout.xl @OwlGod @BigBoy @Dogs @Pietrosiek
It would be really interesting to meet @Ritalincel in person, I would break my no-meetup rule to meet him IRL tbqh, I want to see what his actual personality is like
@Short Ugly and Brown would be fun to meet at first but I feel like I'd want to rope by the end of the hang out
id drink some soda with you ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, TheAscendedOne, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, BigBoy and 1 other person
i am a raging alcoholic :love:
you would drink me under the table ngl
I got beers with my Dutch friend the other night and was feeling buzzed as hell after two, I don't drink that much anymore, he was mad making fun of me

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 3962
you would drink me under the table ngl
I got beers with my Dutch friend the other night and was feeling buzzed as hell after two, I don't drink that much anymore, he was mad making fun of me
96% everclear or rope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and LordNorwood
Who heightmogged who tbh?

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, cardiologist, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
wait one sec im omw to mog u all to suicide one sec brt
son you need to do a meet up and mog these utter twinks into submission

• +1
I have never caged from a thread so many times holy fuck

in all srs though none of us are very close online but the second you actually see someone from this community irl I’m guessing it’s like an instant insane bond, since you have so many inside jokes and an entire culture that no one knows about just to your selves.

I was just day dreaming and this scenario popped into my head this would honestly be surreal to happen: fast forward 30 years to where we have careers and kids etc.
imagine being a college professor and referencing stuff like it’s over, buddy boyo in your lectures, and then some kid tells their dad about their weird ass professor who uses PSL terms and it just hits you that your kids college professor browsed the same autist forum 30 years ago. Being intrigued you have to find out more and email the kids professor about asking him if he went on PSL sites and the only thing you reply is “jfl at having kids in 2050, it’s over”

if this ever happened my life would be complete tbhngl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, Warlow, Patrick Baitman and 26 others
I have never caged from a thread so many times holy fuck

in all srs though none of us are very close online but the second you actually see someone from this community irl I’m guessing it’s like an instant insane bond, since you have so many inside jokes and an entire culture that no one knows about just to your selves.

I was just day dreaming and this scenario popped into my head this would honestly be surreal to happen: fast forward 30 years to where we have careers and kids etc.
imagine being a college professor and referencing stuff like it’s over, buddy boyo in your lectures, and then some kid tells their dad about their weird ass professor who uses PSL terms and it just hits you that your kids college professor browsed the same autist forum 30 years ago. Being intrigued you have to find out more and email the kids professor about asking him if he went on PSL sites and the only thing you reply is “jfl at having kids in 2050, it’s over”

if this ever happened my life would be complete tbhngl
i dont think ill remember any of you in 5 years much less 30

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, TheAscendedOne, stuckneworleans and 2 others
meets me

• +1
i dont think ill remember any of you in 5 years much less 30
when you see ashild ringhus in the future

on any TV ad or poster IRL

you will think of me

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 3990 and 2 others
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, TheAscendedOne, LordNorwood and 2 others
@LordNorwood @PrettyBoyMaxxing and @Fuk, maybe we could rate each other more accurately since we would be seeing each other up close and in motion.

Edit: Think of the sheer amount of circle jerking that would commence, should we ever meet.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 3962 and 1 other person
@LordNorwood @PrettyBoyMaxxing and @Fuk, maybe we could rate each other more accurately since we would be seeing each other up close and in motion.
:love:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 3202
imagine being a college professor and referencing stuff like it’s over, buddy boyo in your lectures, and then some kid tells their dad about their weird ass pBeing intrigued you have to find out more and email the kids professor about asking him if he went on PSL sites and the only thing you reply is “jfl at having kids in 2050, it’s over”
fucking cage at this part :lul: :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 2378 and 7 others

Edit: Think of the sheer amount of circle jerking that would commence, should we ever meet.
Sounds gay ngl
Fuck I want to watch Netflix but my anxiety is keeping me on this thread waiting desperately for an update @PrettyBoyMaxxing

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 3962
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Titbot and BigChinHispanic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back