(GTFIH) Met @Prettyboymaxxing IRL! FIrst looksmax irl meet!

i can only imagine the amount of squinting and jaw clenching, ground staring that was done

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, cardiologist and Luke LLL
Are you guys having a normal time hanging out? Or does the conversation always leak into PSL and facial features etc?

I always ideally imagine myself meeting a PSLer and not even mentioning face or anything like that once. But with it engrained in our heads, I hardly see that as a reality.

I like people I hang out with to be comfortable around me. I'd hardly find that to be the case if I projected that I was analyzing their face every time they talked.
Nah we aren’t mentalcels

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 3962
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
They said they were 6', but they look so short.
My thoughts exactly. I haven't spotted anyone over 6 foot in their pic a'd i have a good eye for height. I'd look like a behemoth next to them with my legit 6'4 barefoot.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and BigBoy
My thoughts exactly. I haven't spotted anyone over 6 foot in their pic a'd i have a good eye for height. I'd look like a behemoth next to them with my legit 6'4 barefoot.
what would you pin their height as?

• +1
what would you pin their height as?
@PrettyBoyMaxxing you look no more than 5'10.5" barefoot 5'11 if lucky mid day height i think you're stating your morning height with either footwear or error.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Luke LLL
@PrettyBoyMaxxing you look no more than 5'10.5" barefoot 5'11 if lucky mid day height i think you're stating your morning height with either footwear or error.
fuck, is that how short 5'10.5" looks? brutal suifuel for me

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
fuck, is that how short 5'10.5" looks? brutal suifuel for me
My brother is 5'10 and he looks very similar to him in height. He's no where near his 6'0.5" claim and i challenge him to prove it with a stadiometer pic/video.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, TheAscendedOne and BigBoy
My brother is 5'10 and he looks very similar to him in height. He's no where near his 6'0.5" claim and i challenge him to prove it with a stadiometer pic/video.
prob. im 5'10.5" and a bit more and i look a bit taller than them. but i my good frame could be making me look taller than i am.

id rope if my brother mogged me by 6 inches tbh.

• +1
prob. im 5'10.5" and a bit more and i look a bit taller than them. but i my good frame could be making me look taller than i am.

id rope if my brother mogged me by 6 inches tbh.
I'd even say prettyboy is 5'10.fortunately my brother is bluepilled so he doesn't feel bad about it.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadelite, TheAscendedOne and BigBoy
i’m 6’ barefoot. 6’1 in shoes

• +1
0F6D3040 4455 418A 9021 7AA25E28F40B

• +1
No you're not. 5'10.5 tops and i challenge you to prove it with a stadiometer pic/video.
you’re literally retarded dude. what are u trying to prove? i’m 6’ barefoot. ask nelson. i’m 6’1 in my air forces bc they give 1” boost.

• +1
you’re literally retarded dude. what are u trying to prove? i’m 6’ barefoot. ask nelson. i’m 6’1 in my air forces bc they give 1” boost.
Prove it with a stadiometer pic barefoot. You're not 6 foot barefoot.

• +1
No you're not. 5'10.5 tops and i challenge you to prove it with a stadiometer pic/video.

Guy on the left is NOT 6'2.maybe 6'0.5".stop counting your footwear.
Nobody is counting footwear jfl. I use the spray paint can method which is more accurate. I got 6'1 on the stadiometer (incorrect).

• +1
keep crying for me
Lol you know you're not 6 foot you look 5'10 either prove it or stop claiming 6'0.5 lol. I am merely stating facts.
Nobody is counting footwear jfl. I use the spray paint can method which is more accurate. I got 6'1 on the stadiometer (incorrect).
I am sure you're 6'0.5"

• +1
Lol you know you're not 6 foot you look 5'10 either prove it or stop claiming 6'0.5 lol. I am merely stating facts.

I am sure you're 6'0.5"
@nelson am i at least 6’ irl. and which person do u think i am in the pic looksmaxerr

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Luke LLL
Why isn't there a pic of all you guys together in a group picture that would be way more epic

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and BigBoy
Why isn't there a pic of all you guys together in a group picture that would be way more epic
sunset mogged us

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 1464
@nelson am i at least 6’ irl. and which person do u think i am in the pic looksmaxerr
The second dude on the right with white sneakers. You're not 6 foot. I know 5 people who are 6 foot irl and they don't look lthat short. I am not attacking u. Get back home measure yourself barefoot with a stadiometer and tell me your height.

• +1
The second dude on the right with white sneakers. You're not 6 foot. I know 5 people who are 6 foot irl and they don't look lthat short. I am not attacking u. Get back home measure yourself barefoot with a stadiometer and tell me your height.
JFL why do you care man

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 2846
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite and TheAscendedOne
yeah i do look short it but it’s prolly me being hella far from the camera. doesn’t matter, you can ask anyone from the meet up. i was all around the same height of them (6’2-6’). if u don’t believe me, fine

• +1
yeah i do look short it but it’s prolly me being hella far from the camera. doesn’t matter, you can ask anyone from the meet up. i was all around the same height of them (6’2-6’). if u don’t believe me, fine
You can simply prove me wrong by a stadiometer pic barefoot. You're not 6 foot let alone 6'0.5".

• +1
prettyboymaxxing looked 6'2 in those frame pics he posted a while back

he doesnt really look 5'10, i would say 6ft barefoot is accurate.

• +1
You can simply prove me wrong by a stadiometer pic barefoot. You're not 6 foot let alone 6'0.5".
To be fair yeah, he looks below 5’10 there but maybe it’s just perspective

• +1
  • +1
Because he's not 6 foot it's so fucking obvious.
I’d honestly say he looks 5’8 there, based on the way I look in pics. He’s clothes are fairly baggy though.

• +1
I’d honestly say he looks 5’8 there, based on the way I look in pics. He’s clothes are fairly baggy though.
He's more like 5'10 but yeah no where close to his 6'0.5" claim.

• +1
Looks exactly like me and some of the people I used to hang out with. All 5'8 to 5'10. Its a known fact that most men overestimate hight by 2 inches anyways. But whatever, looks like you guys had fun. At least you were all of a similar height and stature and looks level and could remain civil it seems.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, ElliotRodgerJr and BigBoy
These are the people that tell you to rope yourself.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Morpheus, TheAscendedOne and 3 others
Imagine unironically saying and hearing terms like foid, cope, rope, mog and JFL irl. LMAO.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, TheAscendedOne, cardiologist and 2 others
Imagine unironically saying and hearing terms like foid, cope, rope, mog and JFL irl. LMAO.
i use cope and keep barking for me irl when someone argues with me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, stuckneworleans, chadpreetcel123 and 2 others
legendary thread ngl

• +1
Crazy shit, man.

• +1
But it pays hella cash doe
incel course. incel class mates. incel exams. incel/feminist companies. incel work mates. incel reputation to the job. incel work hours

• +1
incel course. incel class mates. incel exams. incel/feminist companies. incel work mates. incel reputation to the job. incel work hours
150,000$ a year

• +1
150,000$ a year
u can buy big 8k uhd tv and home cinema to watch marvel saga while ur gf gets blacked in club toilets

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and stuckneworleans
u can buy big 8k uhd tv and home cinema to watch marvel saga while ur gf gets blacked in club toilets
tbh idk what i wanna do

i want hella G’s but CS bores the fuck out of me

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Kade and BigBoy
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 3962

Users who are viewing this thread

Back