GTFIH shortcels Heightmaxxing Guide to become 6"5

6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)

6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)

I have no enemies
Firstly at what heights is it over for you
1 5"0 down (find a dwarf and make manlet 😂)
2 5"6 (I have something to tell you boyo you better have Drago type of face or geomaxx to Asia or Latina America)
3 5"7-5"8 ( it just began but you have to have a face and always wear height boosters
4 5"9-10 (you're good except in dinaric Alps , Nordic areas,)
5 5"11 (you don't exist kys)
6 6"0 -6"3 (ideal height)
7 6"4-6"9 ( become an NBA player and famemaxx)
8 6"10 ( I'm sorry boyo you should also marry a dwarf like number 1 so you won't make Andre the giant

Finally lets get to the height maxing
1 Genetics: isnt it obvious to calculate you finally height average you parents and add two inches if male subtract if female.

Scientists estimate that about 80 percent of an individual's height is determined by the DNA sequence variations they have inherited, but which genes these changes are in and what they do to affect height are only partially understood
Height genetics

2 Nutrition: you have to eat proteinous food and ones with calcium eg Chicken. Chicken is a great source of protein. ...
Leafy greens. Leafy green vegetables such as kale, broccoli, and cabbage, are rich in iron and calcium and helpful in bone resorption. ...
Beans. ...
Quinoa. ...
Almonds. ...
Low-fat dairy. ...
Eggs. ...
Sweet potatoes.
ITS FAIRLY OBVIOUS AS TO WHY DEVELOPED COUNTRIES ESPECIALLY EUROPEANS ARE TALLER

3 SLEEP: you only grow while sleeping. so sleep at least 10 hours

4 vitamins: this is the important part These vitamins include vitamin B1, B2, D, and C, as well as minerals such as calcium and phosphorus. Here's the lowdown of all the vitamins and minerals needed by the body that are linked with growth.Add a bit of calcium and magnesium will help too

5 Stretching: Stretches help too so I suggest the height increase app
0b5cbb083a82ab91c596ac00be95580b

6 Dangerous methods like micro fracturing and limb lengthening Surgery ⚠️These are dangerous ⚠️ so read on the possible dangers of them

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mathis, bluderbra and mvp2v1
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: sirmimbing, sayi, Lynxress and 6 others
Leafy greens. Leafy green vegetables such as kale, broccoli, and cabbage, are rich in iron and calcium and helpful in bone resorption. ...
Beans. ...
Quinoa. ...
Almonds. ...
eat meat eggs and milk. almonds and fucking cabbage will not get u to 6ft:lul:

• WTF
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
Firstly at what heights is it over for you
1 5"0 down (find a dwarf and make manlet 😂)
2 5"6 (I have something to tell you boyo you better have Drago type of face or geomaxx to Asia or Latina America)
3 5"7-5"8 ( it just began but you have to have a face and always wear height boosters
4 5"9-10 (you're good except in dinaric Alps , Nordic areas,)
5 5"11 (you don't exist kys)
6 6"0 -6"3 (ideal height)
7 6"4-6"9 ( become an NBA player and famemaxx)
8 6"10 ( I'm sorry boyo you should also marry a dwarf like number 1 so you won't make Andre the giant

Finally lets get to the height maxing
1 Genetics: isnt it obvious to calculate you finally height average you parents and add two inches if male subtract if female.

Scientists estimate that about 80 percent of an individual's height is determined by the DNA sequence variations they have inherited, but which genes these changes are in and what they do to affect height are only partially understoodView attachment 2803929

2 Nutrition: you have to eat proteinous food and ones with calcium eg Chicken. Chicken is a great source of protein. ...
Beans. ...
Quinoa. ...
Almonds. ...
Low-fat dairy. ...
Eggs. ...
Sweet potatoes.
ITS FAIRLY OBVIOUS AS TO WHY DEVELOPED COUNTRIES ESPECIALLY EUROPEANS ARE TALLER

3 SLEEP: you only grow while sleeping. so sleep at least 10 hours

4 vitamins: this is the important part These vitamins include vitamin B1, B2, D, and C, as well as minerals such as calcium and phosphorus. Here's the lowdown of all the vitamins and minerals needed by the body that are linked with growth.Add a bit of calcium and magnesium will help too

5 Stretching: Stretches help too so I suggest the height increase app
View attachment 2803933

6 Dangerous methods like micro fracturing and limb lengthening Surgery ⚠️These are dangerous ⚠️ so read on the possible dangers of them

I've been doing this for the past there months and I've grown 3 inches to 5"3 from 5"0 at and I just triggered a massive growth spurt (I had super late puberty in my later teenage years at 15 )
My dad is 5"10 and mom 5"5 btw

Have a nice day and this took alot of time
lol if u have to do all of this ur a fucking loser haha i grew the most when i barely slept and now im 6'4 which is ideal height

lol if u have to do all of this ur a fucking loser haha i grew the most when i barely slept and now im 6'4 which is ideal height
I still mog you

It's you genes nigger how tall is your dad

my dad is 188cm im 194cm i dont rlly have tall ppl in my family tho im honestly just blessed by god
Yep you dad Is quite tall but you were also lucky tho

how tall r u tho cuz if ur 6' ppl rlly dont care if u make up for it with face and status
I just hit my growth spurt and grew 3 inches in three months to 5"3 but I had late puberty but it's normal in my family and all guys in my family were short till they were 15 and then become 6"0 + so I might still have a chance

• +1
Reactions: Mike141
I just hit my growth spurt and grew 3 inches in three months to 5"3 but I had late puberty but it's normal in my family and all guys in my family were short till they were 15 and then become 6"0 + so I might still have a chance
damn wait wtf how old are u im 15 so i dont gotta worry about height but if ur 12-14 u should actually get a lot of sleep and lots of dairy for diet

Reading this made me wanna kill myself

It took you a lot of time to just say eat healthy and sleep (which is common sense)?
Another horrendous grey thread, quinoa for height growth 😂

• +1
Reactions: N1666
It's all gene which is why masai tribe are all 6'3 despite eating potato and sleeping in mud shack

• +1
Reactions: Pandora and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)