Guaranteed Acension GTFIH

Thetic

Thetic

Iron
The average human sleeps for 8 hours a day. Learn how to lucid dream so you can be a chad for a 1/3 of your life while you ldar the other 2/3.
Bonus points: if you tire yourself out while you're awake so you sleep longer or get into a coma
Just Lucid Dream Theory

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, SPFromNY914, Deleted member 8856 and 16 others
lol what the fuck are these shitass threads?

@MisterMercedes thinking he's stephen hawkings coming up with theories like "meeks' coloring halos him"

@Yoyo2233 giving personal anecdotes documenting his surprise seeing chads irl thinking that they only existed on looksmax

@Jew literally reposting fuckass unreputable websites and best of best threads thinking we'll buy his shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, SPFromNY914, Deleted member 8856 and 19 others

@MisterMercedes thinking he's stephen hawkings coming up with theories like "meeks' coloring halos him"

@Yoyo2233 giving personal anecdotes documenting his surprise seeing chads irl thinking that they only existed on looksmax

@Jew literally reposting fuckass unreputable websites and best of best threads thinking we'll buy his shit
this is so fucking true :lul::lul: funny nigga you are

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, SPFromNY914, Deleted member 5912 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5875 and Deleted member 5912
The average human sleeps for 8 hours a day. Learn how to lucid dream so you can be a chad for a 1/3 of your life while you ldar the other 2/3.
Bonus points: if you tire yourself out while you're awake so you sleep longer or get into a coma
Just Lucid Dream Theory
jfl

This is legit. When I lucid dream I get girls, kisses and sex. Ascend in my sleep and wake up depressed

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Copeful, JustAFewMM and 1 other person

Enjoy the Decline

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6488
Just inception max bros

• Love it
Reactions: Copeful
Shit fucking bad shithread OP deserve the rope

brah imagine lucid dreaming for like 20 years in a coma

• Love it
Reactions: SPFromNY914
Its actually high iq. My dreams feel real AF.