Gudru is the biggest fakecel.

Was raped by half a Congolese tribe
2p3dw0

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Deleted member 656
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
He actually looks decent.
Future Latina slayer, I’m calling it right now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I've seen his side profile and eye area. Far from the most gl.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 685
@Zeus did a rate me thread once, just search for it. Happy that he could find better things to do besides wasting his time on this site.
He was here just to make people perceive him as a dude whos alpha or smth. He spoke about bluepill and that a male needs a personality and similar shit, but we all witnessed he is gl, thats why he can afford to base his confidence around that delusional shit and perceiving himself as smth more than a genetic lottery winner.
This world is fucked up honestly.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, DidntRead, dogtown and 1 other person
He was here just to make people perceive him as a dude whos alpha or smth. He spoke about bluepill and that a male needs a personality and similar shit, but we all witnessed he is gl, thats why he can afford to base his confidence around that delusional shit and perceiving himself as smth more than a genetic lottery winner.
This world is fucked up honestly.
Yeah pretty much but still a funny dude.

• +1
Reactions: dodt
i am the only truecel on here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1383
Stop taking the piss mate, you look good

Obviously not, I got rated a 4 before looksmaxing and even after I get rated a 3 or 4. I have never seen someone get a lower rating then me on here.

Obviously not, I got rated a 4 before looksmaxing and even after I get rated a 3 or 4. I have never seen someone get a lower rating then me on here.
@reptiles is most definitely below your level

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
He also got rated 3 or 4 so its the same.
He's 2 imo.
I looked at your pic. Losing weight and bloat is best. Honestly It's over for many men

He's 2 imo.
I looked at your pic. Losing weight and bloat is best. Honestly It's over for many men

I have already so there is nothing I can do, I am going back on incels.is to rot.

• So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt
@reptiles is most definitely below your level

Most definitely but i can change still jaw growth is changeable plus i now know some lifefuel surgeries

If you have mewing in mind don't get your hopes up too high.

Mewing plus a hack plus hgh can change facial features assuming you have enough vitamin K2 your bone's become malleable from what i've heard

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
No! @dodt is the biggest fakecel of them all.

Today he sent this pic of his side profile to me:

@dodt Fakecel

@dodt Fakecel
Cuck move tbh ngl, I am truecel and asked u not to post my face here, but thanks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1383
Cuck move tbh ngl, I am truecel and asked u not to post my face here, but thanks.
You said no face reveal. I agreed. Is this your face? I don't think so.

You said no face reveal. I agreed. Is this your face? I don't think so.
Technically its a pic, so u can be cucked into ur own logic tbh. But ur just manipulating terms here

Technically its a pic, so u can be cucked into ur own logic tbh. But ur just manipulating terms here
I am yes. But only because I'm not seeing you as an equal human being.
Just kidding boyo ❤❤❤

Its already gone. Ly!

Bro you look so good. Seriously. Bathing in pussy juice that's what you do.
Everyone makes fun of me here while some truecels get hate only, I get mockings only, new lvls

nope ,@dogtown is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1383 and hebbewem
Everyone makes fun of me here while some truecels get hate only, I get mockings only, new lvls
No you are acting like a high inhib/lowT autist. People would treat you differently but all you do is saying: "I'm a truecel, I get mogged, I get made fun of, I get bullied etc..."

Bluepill incoming with a little dose of realness: Stop acting like a victim.

• +1
Reactions: Einon
No you are acting like a high inhib/lowT autist. People would treat you differently but all you do is saying: "I'm a truecel, I get mogged, I get made fun of, I get bullied etc..."

Bluepill incoming with a little dose of realness: Stop acting like a victim.
But the mocking part is true.
And me being a truecel irl is also true.
Bullying is a jk part.

@Ritalincel @DarknLost

Its been 6 months and I've still yet to see a worse looking user than me
Same bro.Everyone here goes by m-m-muh mentalceldom
Meanwhile they look like this :

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
But the mocking part is true.
And me being a truecel irl is also true.
Bullying is a jk part.
Side profile isn't truecel level. I've seen worse and I could give you some names now but I don't want them to rope. It depends on how you look from the front.

Side profile isn't truecel level. I've seen worse and I could give you some names now but I don't want them to rope. It depends on how you look from the front.
Like a truecel. I am not the ugliest ofc among all people. But I am truecel enough to be considered ugly by 100% of foids. Its a fact already.

@Zeus did a rate me thread once, just search for it. Happy that he could find better things to do besides wasting his time on this site.
Yes..waste his time on other things.
Still waiting time though.

Like a truecel. I am not the ugliest ofc among all people. But I am truecel enough to be considered ugly by 100% of foids. Its a fact already.
Show front.

I think you are a low tier normie. 2% of all females find you attractive.