My confidence and sociality plummeted after first semester

N8verBegan

N8verBegan

ConstructionMaxxing
Idk what I was on but I was extremely confident and friendly in the first semester. At that time I had already made a solid friend group consisting of like 10 people. I was talking to everyone at clubs and classes and labs, etc. I had hella confidence and could talk to anyone about anything.

But all of that is now gone. The friend group crumbled away and I just somehow have much lower confidence now. I'm not as talkative as I once was.

I think it's because Midwest is just a shitty state. People here are just unfriendly compared to people in Texas. I wanna go back to Texas so fucking bad. Texans are one of the nicest and friendly people I met in my life. Midwest is just bunch of douchebags and fuckers

in envrionment like that everyone is tryinng giga hard to make friends and while events might be fun unless youre hyper sociable it's very exhausting to do boring shite with them all the time like eating at restaurants or having lunch together. ppl are so fucking boring, legit in any workplace or class i just scope out the nerdy white and asian males these are the only ppl i can talk to

Social life and socialization don't exist in 2024. Your confidence went away, because reality hit.

Any of your friends went on their own path, leaving the group behind.

Friendship doesn't exist in 2024 because of social aromatization and alienation.