Guess the looks level and ethnicity of this woman's husband

Guess the looks level and ethnicity of this woman's husband

• White (subhuman, LTN or MTN)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Asian (HTN, Changlite, Chang or Gigachang)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@NorwoodAscender

asian subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@thegiganigga why black
did things with several white foids and speaking from experience she just looks like the type to settle down with a jamal or get viciously railed by a tyrone

• +1
did things with several white foids and speaking from experience she just looks like the type to settle down with a jamal or get viciously railed by a tyrone
Does she have the bbc only pheno? Why?
She looks like a wildcard, so maybe an asian subhuman she has taken.
Why does she look like a wildcard?

Does she have the bbc only pheno? Why?
Probably not the bbc only pheno but it looks like it, I can’t pinpoint exactly what it is but something is telling me that she is grandly attracted to blacks. The lips, her gaze, her aura… But yeah she’d be that type of girl who’s genuinely attracted to black dudes rather than fetishizing them while still being open about dating within her own race.

• +1
reveal her husband

Probably not the bbc only pheno but it looks like it, I can’t pinpoint exactly what it is but something is telling me that she is grandly attracted to blacks. The lips, her gaze, her aura… But yeah she’d be that type of girl who’s genuinely attracted to black dudes rather than fetishizing them while still being open about dating within her own race.
Noted. How’s you explain her gaze?
reveal her husband
Aight one moment