Guess the looks level of this woman's husband

Guess the husband's looks level

• Total voters
@owlofathena @MoggerGaston @TheMilkMan @0S4MA @willsoooomasculine @Angutoid @mog_me @9cel @darktriadprince @dehydrated @currycelll @capitalV
another white guy wasting his genes on a ltb gook :lul:

terrachad at least

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
@noodlelover

Show us the real man she is dating.

• JFL
Cute asian woman, big breasts, good body. I'm guessing giga-Chad, or billionaire white guy.

• JFL
@owlofathena @MoggerGaston @TheMilkMan @0S4MA @willsoooomasculine @Angutoid @mog_me @9cel @darktriadprince @dehydrated @currycelll @capitalV
A little less attractive than I was expecting.

• +1
  • +1
4ABCEBB1 AC73 4C3E B14A A0E6BE1316D9
Do u need pat pats instead?

• Love it
I've been to Asia, to multiple countries. The girls who date white guys are almost always dating up. If the woman is not fat, but with a Mid face, then the guy will literally be Chad.

Dating is Asia is hard as shit, best you can get is your looks match, who happens to only date white guy. The internet spams the most extreme examples that are rare in real life.

I've seen good looking guys get rejected for not being good looking enough, by average looking girls, who were just before that complaining about how they couldn't find a boyfriend.

Chad Only is everywhere. And this was five years ago. I'm sure it's worse now.

• +1
  • +1
Impossible. If true then it's truly life on tutorial mode.
They have children.
View attachment 2863564Do u need pat pats instead?
YAY! PAT PAT!
I've been to Asia, to multiple countries. The girls who date white guys are almost always dating up. If the woman is not fat, but with a Mid face, then the guy will literally be Chad.

Dating is Asia is hard as shit, best you can get is your looks match, who happens to only date white guy. The internet spams the most extreme examples that are rare in real life.

I've seen good looking guys get rejected for not being good looking enough, by average looking girls, who were just before that complaining about how they couldn't find a boyfriend.

Chad Only is everywhere. And this was five years ago. I'm sure it's worse now.
I expected he would be better looking than that guy. Like brad pitt level looks or something.
Wait, Asian foids are the ones with the white chads these days and not other ethnicities of women?

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, arab_chink and owlofathena
They have children.

YAY! PAT PAT!

Wait, Asian foids are the ones with the white chads these days and not other ethnicities of women?

• JFL
@Azonin @currycelll @capitalV @BrendioEEE @Autismcel @dehydrated @Alt @h111 @bigseal @TheMilkMan @thegiganigga
No fucking way

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and arab_chink
They have children.

YAY! PAT PAT!

The percentage of Asians that date outside of their race is a minority. But the ones that do are with, tall, white, eastern European men with Chad, or Chad-light features.

This isn't a hundred percent, but for the most part.

The only exception is if it's a dirt poor asian (which there are fewer and fewer of) from some remote village, trying to get a U.S. marriage Visa, because she hates college and other routes, open for immigrating.

• +1
why?
To my knowledge Chad's or Giga Chad's don't really go after low tier foids
Why>
Your post just made it feel like it idk I'm not good with words

• +1
Your post just made it feel like it idk I'm not good with words
ynot
The percentage of Asians that date outside of their race is a minority. But the ones that do are with, tall, white, eastern European men with Chad, or Chad-light features.

This isn't a hundred percent, but for the most part.

The only exception is if it's a dirt poor asian (which there are fewer and fewer of) from some remote village, trying to get a U.S. marriage Visa, because she hates college and other routes, open for immigrating.
Their standards are going up. I guess they already know the meme of asian woman with subhuman white and want to change that image.

Are the men always slavcels?

• +1
Reactions: currycelll and noodlelover
ynot

Their standards are going up. I guess they already know the meme of asian woman with subhuman white and want to change that image.

Are the men always slavcels?
I don't know. My gf there literally only agreed to go on a date with me because she thought I might be eastern European. American's have a chance, but it's lower. Same with Canadians, lower chance than eastern europeon Chads.

• +1
Reactions: currycelll and Xangsane
I don't know. My gf there literally only agreed to go on a date with me because she thought I might be eastern European. American's have a chance, but it's lower. Same with Canadians, lower chance than eastern europeon Chads.
why lower than slavcels?