Guess who finally deleted

Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.
@Rupert Pupkin this piece of shit is rotting irl now. Deleting will make him “more productive”, my ass :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I am getting a bottle of wine rn to celebrate this fucker’s deletion. Rest in piss chink

03C40D8A 9698 428C A45A 47A80369C487

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lux, currylightskin, MrGlutton and 5 others
You were only 5000 years late but you made up for it with that vid

• Woah
Reactions: Kristin
I would delete too, but jewish administration won’t implement a proper account deletion feature @Alexanderr

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
JFL, but i don't think TOgre will actually leave, he will lurk on this forum

In my experience, you cannot leave unless you ascend or find a gf, because ever since i meet a girl and we went to cinema, i found myself to don't log on this forum for days

Users like @EternalLearner @Curious0 @Proex all found a girlfriend and they permanently left this place, whereas my record was 4 months only

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 44554

In my experience, you cannot leave unless you ascend or find a gf, because ever since i meet a girl and we went to cinema, i found myself to don't log on this forum for days

Users like @EternalLearner @Curious0 @Proex all found a girlfriend and they permanently left this place, whereas my record was 4 months only
- Traumatisedogre
- found GF

pick one

• JFL
Reactions: Kristin and Chintuck22

Bro, nice you are mentioning me. Would be too great if I actually found a girlfriend. I was just bored and wanted to leave everything behind. I‘m still here and lurking like 3 times a year.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22