Guide to appear NT

´´´´´´´´

´´´´´´´´

Gold
If you're in here, you're neurodivergent in some way. Here's 3 easy steps to make your peers believe you're a neurotypical NPC:

- Be a human being (you don't need to be le big bad chad thundercock but you need to at the very least, not make people feel disgust towards you in any of the 5 senses (actually just sight, scent, listening and touch cos no one is going to "taste" u jfl)). Be minimum 4psl, smell nice/don't stink, have a normal voice in depth and diction, and smooth skin.

- Have social skills. Most people have it, but if you don't, start regularly talking to NT people around you and you'll develop them. Be able to make eye contact, know how to make small talk and be aware of "normal" responses to events around you.

- Follow NPC trends. Get an iPhone that was released at max 3 years ago, create an IG account even if you don't post shit, have decent knowledge about pop culture and come up with witty comments about whatever's hot in the moment (or just steal youtube comments like me and many others do), etc.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: zeshama, dilanManlet, Deleted member 26116 and 9 others
JUST BE YOURSELF

this is an npc guide not nt

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel, Danish_Retard, Oxygen and 1 other person
is iphone 11 non NT?

ovr i have smasung

start regularly talking to NT people around you and you'll develop them. Be able to make eye contact, know how to make small talk and be aware of "normal" responses to events around you.
Copium
It’s all genetic

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I am neurotypical. I have never been diagnosed with any neurodevelopmental disorder or mental illness. I can look people in the eye. My hands don't shake when I talk to people. My inhibition is moderate (not so low, but not high at all). So if you have any questions, feel free to ask me, but remember neurotypicality is something found in the brain (cognition), so it's hard to fake/imitate it.

I am neurotypical. I have never been diagnosed with any neurodevelopmental disorder or mental illness. I can look people in the eye. My hands don't shake when I talk to people. My inhibition is moderate (not so low, but not high at all). So if you have any questions, feel free to ask me, but remember neurotypicality is something found in the brain (cognition), so it's hard to fake/imitate it.
I am neurotypical. I have never been diagnosed with any neurodevelopmental disorder or mental illness. I can look people in the eye. My hands don't shake when I talk to people. My inhibition is moderate
I am neurotypical. I have never been diagnosed with any neurodevelopmental disorder or mental illness. I can look people in the eye. My hands don't shake when I talk to people. My inhibition is moderate

thanks bro added to my manifestation affirmations list

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: amkcel, gribsufer1, Deleted member 27702 and 1 other person
buy a house, amg and a wife

and become a mindless drone. fuck off mate i’d rather live alone in the woods than transitioning into that empty void

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, bloomercel and Danish_Retard
and become a mindless drone. fuck off mate i’d rather live alone in the woods than transitioning into that empty void
you won't become anything. the goal is faking it

you won't become anything. the goal is faking it
have fun faking urself 24/7 in order to gain what? it’s the internet era, we don’t need fake ppl anymore, GPT can help me as much if not better

• +1
Reactions: amkcel, rand anon and Danish_Retard
Good guide, but I don't want to be a NPC

- If your eyesight is too bad to be able to really see people’s eye movements at conversational distance then get LASIK. I suspect this one may be a game changer for me.

Could wear contacts to test it but glasses are non-NT failo on men.

If you're in here, you're neurodivergent in some way. Here's 3 easy steps to make your peers believe you're a neurotypical NPC:

- Be a human being (you don't need to be le big bad chad thundercock but you need to at the very least, not make people feel disgust towards you in any of the 5 senses (actually just sight, scent, listening and touch cos no one is going to "taste" u jfl)). Be minimum 4psl, smell nice/don't stink, have a normal voice in depth and diction, and smooth skin.

- Have social skills. Most people have it, but if you don't, start regularly talking to NT people around you and you'll develop them. Be able to make eye contact, know how to make small talk and be aware of "normal" responses to events around you.

- Follow NPC trends. Get an iPhone that was released at max 3 years ago, create an IG account even if you don't post shit, have decent knowledge about pop culture and come up with witty comments about whatever's hot in the moment (or just steal youtube comments like me and many others do), etc.
Be 6 PSL. You're welcome.

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1
Unless you're genuinely weird af I think this NT shit is cope. Sometimes somewhat weird shit wont be seen as weird if you're attractive enough

• +1
Reactions: amkcel
iit's over if you reading this seriously

• +1
Reactions: ´´´´´´´´
iit's over if you reading this seriously
jfl indeed. i always cage at this one amnesia post where his date was arriving in 10 minutes and he decided to ask which drink is more NT to buy

part of being nt is having a gf and social circle

• +1
Reactions: P4fivee