Women hate stress in men

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
Everything that women don't like in men can be traced back to high cortisol aka stress. Too much stress during the 0-5 year age range can negatively effect height and facial development after puberty. It can cause facial asymmetry and it can stunt height. Stress is toxic to the brain so too much cortisol can make you non NT and high inhib. A normal developing brain without stress will be neurotypical and low inhib.

Women love psychopaths and psychopaths are known to be highly resistant to stress. That's why they are low anxiety and seem very neurotypical. Women like confidence in men because it shows that you aren't easily overwhelmed by stress, which means you're healthy.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav, datboijj, LancasteR and 7 others
Actually no one is resistant to stress, everyone is able to feel emotions such as fear, sadness, anger, happiness. It’s just that if you’re not able to control your emotions you’re a wimp and nobody likes wimps

• +1
Reactions: flippasav, datboijj, R@m@ and 6 others
Actually no one is resistant to stress, everyone is able to feel emotions such as fear, sadness, anger, happiness. It’s just that if you’re not able to control your emotions you’re a wimp and nobody likes wimps
Are you a white supremacist?????

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
child abuse stress destroyed me

there is no chad brain which can cope with that in a healthy way.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and klip11
at least theres alcohol to reduce cortisol and make you carefree.

• +1
Reactions: klip11
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Primalsplit and MoggerGaston
child abuse stress destroyed me

there is no chad brain which can cope with that in a healthy way.
I have no idea why your posts always feel so funny to me, but they are. :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: soulless_npc
Even more than that, women absolutely despise men who THEY are able to stress out

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty, klip11 and Primalsplit
No I'm sober as shit. And your tone, the way you write your posts are incredibly cagefuel.
good stuff tbh.

I'll be here for decades to come, writing my rants. Free entertainment.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Huh? Why?

• Woah
Well... finally. :feelskek:

ill be saved
Hopefully.

You know you could always never get better. In fact you could get worse. :feelshehe:

Ahh just imagining makes me feel so good. :aheago:

• Hmm...
Reactions: MoggerGaston
thats why combos like bad skin (not actual bad but like say gandy at 35) and insane hair, or sleepy eyes with robust face etc mogs. combination of high T (exact opp of stress) and experience of stress imprinted on face. Thats why they say men mature like wine, the comb of more mature, scar from lion king face with good hair, muscle, health indicators are evidence of superior genes

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and klip11