Guide To Understanding Perceived Behaviours In Faces - Heroic/Safe/Good vs Villainous/Mysterious/Bad

Am i closer to fox?

Attachments

• 1696959373819.png
    1696959373819.png
    211.6 KB · Views: 0
I fit the fox category but im missing something to look as striking, must be fwhr

This thread is going to be about something quite unexplored, although very important, especially for a looksmaxxer. When people look at your face they obviously see your looks level which will dictate how they treat you. But they also read a perceived behaviour from your face. This is just as important as your looks level because it literally dictates how people will adjust themselves around you due to how they think you behave. The way your face looks will define your perceived behaviour. How this is not discussed at all is beyond me, because there is the "looks axis" and then the "behavioral axes", there are many many axes on what your perceived behaviour is like. What people think you're like is extremely important to understand. I will make a guide on how certain features result in certain "expressions" i.e a perceived behaviour. I have said before to play what you can and not what you want and I wish for those reading to understand what their face exudes and how they can utilize that to their benefit. This will help you understand to which girls you may be appealing and how you should present yourself.

Some of this has been scientifically studied before as these examples below showcase:
men_intelligence-1.jpg
Do Smarter People Look More Intelligent? High IQ vs Low IQ Faces - PsyBlog

View attachment 2470405
Looking Like a Leader–Facial Shape Predicts Perceived Height and Leadership  Ability | PLOS ONE
Facial expressions chart

This specific thread will only cover what makes a face appear Heroic/Safe/Good and Villainous/Mysterious/Bad respectively.
None of this I will talk about is scientifically proven although holds a lot of "subconscious merit through pop culture", this is seen in character creation.
I will use other terms to encapsulate each respective expression.

No more time to waste, let's get into it.

For the rest of this thread the Heroic/Safe/Good expression is now referred to as the Knight.

The attributes you shall perceive when looking at a man with the Knight expression are as follows:
- Heroic
- Safe
- Good
- Trustworthy
- Strong
- Caring
- Fatherly
- Boring
- Pragmatic
- Logical

You look at this person and feel like you are in good company.

What creates the Knight expression?
- Wide neck.
- Compact Cro Magnon skull / Square face.
- Higher end FWHR.
- Midface ratio of 1-1.05.
- Wide jaw and wide chin.
- Ideally no antegonial notch.
- Lower set, higher mass zygos.
- A larger broader nose is allowed, it should not be too thin.
- Thinner, more unexpressive lips.
- Kind roundish eyes, a "sharp" expression is NOT to be pursued for this expression as they look cunning.
- Neutrally tilted vertically tall eyebrows.
- Ideally light eye color as light eyes allow for a visible pupil which makes trustbuilding and intention reading easier.
- Lower contrast coloring, looking "bland" is ideal to look safe, not too tan.
- Short hair with a 3-4 finger square hairline, ideally sideparted and neat.
- Clean shaven OR moustache for facial hair.

For body you should ideally be between 180-195cm tall with a brawny endomorph build, usually aquired later in life.

The shape the face should exude is: Square, this is created by the compact total FWHR, wide jaw and chin, and low set high mass zygos.

TL;DR: Mufasa's expression in human form.
This Artist Is Spending His Quarantine Drawing “The Lion King” Characters  As Humans

Keep in mind you do NOT have to check EVERY box, barely anyone does and they still have the expression, these are the features that bring you closer to it.

Examples of faces that have the Knight expression:
Henry Cavill - Age, Height & Superman
100+] Mads Mikkelsen Wallpapers | Wallpapers.com
Robert Pattinson tuvo problemas para entrenar para Batman
View attachment 2470586
200+] Tom Cruise Wallpaper | Wallpapers.com
View attachment 2471405

As you can see this expression is generally favoured in Hollywood.

Benefits of the Knight?
+ High perceived class and financial status.
+ Approachable, people will want to socialize with you.
+ Ideal for LTR's.

Drawbacks of the Knight?
- Girls will most likely not go for you when seeking short term relationships i.e ONS'.
- Men will not feel threatened/intimidated by you.
- Percieved as having a boring character, not that unique or deep.

What type of women does the Knight attract?
- HQNP-leaning women looking for a partner.
- Middle aged women.
- Women with daddy issues (a sporadic amount of teens).
- Gold diggers.

Now we move on to this types polar opposite, the Villainous/Mysterious/Bad expression.

For the rest of this thread the Villainous/Mysterious/Bad expression is now referred to as the Fox.

The attributes you shall perceive when looking at a man with the Fox expression are as follows:
- Villanious
- Mysterious
- Bad
- Untrustworthy
- Sleek
- Self absorbed
- Unpredictable
- Unique
- Intuitive
- Emotional, almost slightly primal

You look at this person and you have no idea what their intentions are.

What creates the Fox expression?
- Tall Aurignacian skull / Oval face.
- Lower end FWHR.
- Midface ratio of 0.95-1.
- Medium jaw width, emphasis on POINTY chin.
- An antegonial notch ideally.
- Higher set, lower mass zygos, ideally hollow cheeks with a narrow chiseled canine fossa.
- The entire "Lefort 2 area" should have extra anterior facial depth to look like a fox does.
- Long thin nose is preferred, it should not be too broad or compact.
- Fuller lips, ideally a defined Cupid's bow as well.
- High PFL, low PFH, "sharp" eyes, ideally a long downturned medial canthus.
- Postively tilted vertically narrow eyebrows, slight arch is allowed for an extra arrogant expression.
- Preferably darker eye color as dark eyes do not really allow for a visible pupil which makes trustbuilding and intention reading more difficult.
- Either go "vampire" with pale skin and dark splashes in hair, eyes, eyebrows OR go "exotic" with tan skin, and light/medium colored hair and eyes.
- Higher contrast coloring, looking "unique" is ideal to look villainous.
- Medium length hair with a 4 finger natural Widow's peak hairline, ideally a messy 70/30 or middle part.
- Either stubble or clean shaven facial hair.

For body you should ideally be between 175-190cm tall with an ectomorph/mesomorph wiry frame, low bodyfat is key here.

The shape the face should exude is: Triangle, caused by the high set low mass zygos, narrow canine fossa, forward grown Lefort 2 area, and pointy chin.

TL;DR: Scar's expression in human form.
Artist Reimagines the Characters From 'The Lion King' as Humans'The Lion King' as Humans

Keep in mind you do NOT have to check EVERY box, barely anyone does and they still have the expression, these are the features that bring you closer to it.

Examples of faces that have the Fox expression:
View attachment 2470592View attachment 2470622View attachment 2470621View attachment 2470579View attachment 2470584View attachment 2470518View attachment 2471426View attachment 2471524

As you can see this expression is generally favoured in modelling.

Benefits of the Fox?
+ High sex appeal.
+ Naturally intimidating towards other men.
+ Ideal for ONS'.
+ Seen as interesting and unique.

Drawbacks of the Fox?
- Generally low perceived class or financial status unless very "vampiresque".
- Not easy to approach.
- Generally overlooked for LTR's.
- Slower process of trust building.

What type of women does the Fox attract?
- JBs.
- Young-middle aged women.
- Women who like "bad boys".
- Women interested in hooking up.

Tell me below which perceived behaviour you would want to learn about.

That's it for this thread. It was requested by @SurgeryEnjoyer and @Fearmaxxed.
YOU HAD ONE JOB OP❗‼️ ONE JOB
you forgot daddy ramirez

HERE BEFORE BOTB????

Ramirez is not a fully fledged Fox, his jaw is way too wide and his chin too square.
Sexually dimorphic (MASSIVE brow bone, decent upper orbitals, high set bulky cheekbones, pointy chin, thin but “long nose”, jaw doesn’t overpower cheekbones, pointy positively tilted eyebrows, dark eye colour, good eye area that represents the “shark look”) and the best one he’s a serial killer, rapist, and sexually appealing to “ONS foids” with the goth phase jfl what more do you want

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Sexually dimorphic (MASSIVE brow bone, decent upper orbitals, high set bulky cheekbones, pointy chin, thin but “long nose”, jaw doesn’t overpower cheekbones, pointy positively tilted eyebrows, dark eye colour, good eye area that represents the “shark look”) and the best one he’s a serial killer, rapist, and sexually appealing to “ONS foids” with the goth phase jfl what more do you want
He IS a fox, just not fox enough for me to post him as a prototypical one.

This thread is going to be about something quite unexplored, although very important, especially for a looksmaxxer. When people look at your face they obviously see your looks level which will dictate how they treat you. But they also read a perceived behaviour from your face. This is just as important as your looks level because it literally dictates how people will adjust themselves around you due to how they think you behave. The way your face looks will define your perceived behaviour. How this is not discussed at all is beyond me, because there is the "looks axis" and then the "behavioral axes", there are many many axes on what your perceived behaviour is like. What people think you're like is extremely important to understand. I will make a guide on how certain features result in certain "expressions" i.e a perceived behaviour. I have said before to play what you can and not what you want and I wish for those reading to understand what their face exudes and how they can utilize that to their benefit. This will help you understand to which girls you may be appealing and how you should present yourself.

Some of this has been scientifically studied before as these examples below showcase:
men_intelligence-1.jpg

View attachment 2470405
Looking Like a Leader–Facial Shape Predicts Perceived Height and Leadership  Ability | PLOS ONE
Facial expressions chart

This specific thread will only cover what makes a face appear Heroic/Safe/Good and Villainous/Mysterious/Bad respectively.
None of this I will talk about is scientifically proven although holds a lot of "subconscious merit through pop culture", this is seen in character creation.

For the rest of this thread the Heroic/Safe/Good expression is now referred to as the Knight.

The attributes you shall perceive when looking at a man with the Knight expression are as follows:
- Heroic
- Safe
- Good
- Trustworthy
- Strong
- Caring
- Fatherly
- Boring
- Pragmatic
- Logical

- Wide neck.
- Higher end FWHR.
- Kind roundish eyes, a "sharp" expression is NOT to be pursued for this expression as they look cunning.
- Ideally light eye color as light eyes allow for a visible pupil which makes trustbuilding and intention reading easier.

For body you should ideally be between 180-195cm tall with a brawny endomorph build, usually aquired later in life.

The shape the face should exude is: Square, this is created by the compact total FWHR, wide jaw and chin, and low set high mass zygos.

This Artist Is Spending His Quarantine Drawing “The Lion King” Characters  As Humans

View attachment 2470586
View attachment 2471405

Benefits of the Knight?
+ Ideal for LTR's.

Drawbacks of the Knight?
- Girls will most likely not go for you when seeking short term relationships i.e ONS'.

- Middle aged women.
- Gold diggers.

Now we move on to this types polar opposite, the Villainous/Mysterious/Bad expression.

For the rest of this thread the Villainous/Mysterious/Bad expression is now referred to as the Fox.

The attributes you shall perceive when looking at a man with the Fox expression are as follows:
- Villanious
- Mysterious
- Bad
- Untrustworthy
- Sleek
- Self absorbed
- Unpredictable
- Unique
- Intuitive

- Lower end FWHR.
- Higher set, lower mass zygos, ideally hollow cheeks with a narrow chiseled canine fossa.
- The entire "Lefort 2 area" should have extra anterior facial depth to look like a fox does.
- Postively tilted vertically narrow eyebrows, slight arch is allowed for an extra arrogant expression.
- Preferably darker eye color as dark eyes do not really allow for a visible pupil which makes trustbuilding and intention reading more difficult.
- Either go "vampire" with pale skin and dark splashes in hair, eyes, eyebrows OR go "exotic" with tan skin, and light/medium colored hair and eyes.
- Medium length hair with a 4 finger natural Widow's peak hairline, ideally a messy 70/30 or middle part.

For body you should ideally be between 175-190cm tall with an ectomorph/mesomorph wiry frame, low bodyfat is key here.

The shape the face should exude is: Triangle, caused by the high set low mass zygos, narrow canine fossa, forward grown Lefort 2 area, and pointy chin.

Artist Reimagines the Characters From 'The Lion King' as Humans'The Lion King' as Humans

View attachment 2470592View attachment 2470622View attachment 2470621View attachment 2470579View attachment 2470584View attachment 2470518View attachment 2471426View attachment 2471524

Benefits of the Fox?
+ High sex appeal.
+ Ideal for ONS'.

Drawbacks of the Fox?
- Not easy to approach.

- JBs.

isn't it the opposite? short skulls, low trust with high fwhr are ideal for ons not ltr, just look at me bruv. I'm the opposite of a slayer face but i have a high class joo look.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
isn't it the opposite? short skulls, low trust with high fwhr are ideal for ons not ltr, just look at me bruv. I'm the opposite of a slayer face but i have a high class joo look.
Up and coming BP theory tbh just like the first years of Lookism tbh

• Woah
Most people will have a bit of both, few will be high pedigree in either direction to the extent they have a purebred expression.
Can u max for a category

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32514
Short skulls are never ideal so you mean compact midface verging on sfs?

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
Knight ideal face for betabuxxing

• JFL

men_intelligence-1.jpg

View attachment 2470405
Facial expressions chart

- Heroic
- Safe
- Good
- Trustworthy
- Strong
- Caring
- Fatherly
- Boring
- Pragmatic
- Logical

- Wide neck.
- Higher end FWHR.

View attachment 2470586
View attachment 2471405

Benefits of the Knight?
+ Ideal for LTR's.

Drawbacks of the Knight?

- Middle aged women.
- Gold diggers.

- Villanious
- Mysterious
- Bad
- Untrustworthy
- Sleek
- Self absorbed
- Unpredictable
- Unique
- Intuitive

- Lower end FWHR.

Benefits of the Fox?
+ High sex appeal.
+ Ideal for ONS'.

Drawbacks of the Fox?
- Not easy to approach.

- JBs.

Damn Guess imma fox then🦊🦊🦊

men_intelligence-1.jpg

View attachment 2470405
Facial expressions chart

- Heroic
- Safe
- Good
- Trustworthy
- Strong
- Caring
- Fatherly
- Boring
- Pragmatic
- Logical

- Wide neck.
- Higher end FWHR.

View attachment 2470586
View attachment 2471405

Benefits of the Knight?
+ Ideal for LTR's.

Drawbacks of the Knight?

- Middle aged women.
- Gold diggers.

- Villanious
- Mysterious
- Bad
- Untrustworthy
- Sleek
- Self absorbed
- Unpredictable
- Unique
- Intuitive

- Lower end FWHR.

Benefits of the Fox?
+ High sex appeal.
+ Ideal for ONS'.

Drawbacks of the Fox?
- Not easy to approach.

- JBs.

Just took a look at this again. I match a lot of the Fox criteria (though I think square chin > pointy chin) except its most important part, the eyes, which cucks me. I have one of the worst eye areas in the forum, it's deformed and cucked. Take the Eyepill

20231103 172051

• So Sad
this was the thing that made me most confused about this thread

Usually in studies FWHR is correlated with short term partner success and perceptions of dominance

this was the thing that made me most confused about this thread

Usually in studies FWHR is correlated with short term partner success and perceptions of dominance
High FWHR and short skulls are more commonly found in women since they are traits giving off neotenous expressions. When faces grow in a masculine way they have less compact midfaces. The examples of low FWHR faces are faces that just lack bizygomatic width and they look preyish yes, but a strongly masculine face has a good bizygo as well as a vertically tall maxilla. Peanut skull ≠ Tall wide skull.

High FWHR and short skulls are more commonly found in women since they are traits giving off neotenous expressions. When faces grow in a masculine way they have less compact midfaces. The examples of low FWHR faces are faces that just lack bizygomatic width and they look preyish yes, but a strongly masculine face has a good bizygo as well as a vertically tall maxilla. Peanut skull ≠ Tall wide skull.
I agree, it's just that I read somewhere that the fwhr correlation was pretty strong.

But it makes sense tho since the people in those studies were randomly selected, so the ones with lower FWHR were more likely to be the narrow skulled type and not the fox tall skulled type.

I feel that people who look distinctly foxy are rarer, in general.

• +1
I agree, it's just that I read somewhere that the fwhr correlation was pretty strong.

But it makes sense tho since the people in those studies were randomly selected, so the ones with lower FWHR were more likely to be the narrow skulled type and not the fox tall skulled type.

I feel that people who look distinctly foxy are rarer, in general.
People who look distinctly either one is rare, most are neutralish. I spoke of the purest forms of the expressions.

• +1
People who look distinctly either one is rare, most are neutralish. I spoke of the purest forms of the expressions.
Surely tho the distinct knights outnumber the distinct foxes.

edit: mixed them up

• Hmm...
Surely tho the distinct foxes outnumber the distinct knights.
I wouldn't say so exactly, difference between not feeling threatened by a man and feeling protected by him.

I think Mads could be both, but I’m sure he’s closer to the villains fox type. Look at him in Hannibal. Dark and mysterious.

I meant in quantity
I know what you meant, my point is it's easier to mistake non threatening guys as knights but you'd rarely mistake a junkie for a fox.

• +1
In terms of frame, physique and height, what should foxes and knights have @HarrierDuBois ?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
This is one of those "subconscious water" threads. I.e everyone knows this but no one has actually understood and actualized it.
I am Carl Von Linné of perceived behaviours.
Crystallized my first impression in two words👌

Still helps to get this shit in front of inkwells who aren’t allergic to anything beyond a couple paragraphs.

• +1
Crystallized my first impression in two words👌

Still helps to get this shit in front of inkwells who aren’t allergic to anything beyond a couple paragraphs.
Everyone knows this but the difference is I deconstructed it so you can emulate it to your benefit.

great thread, appreciate the original thought and new content

ty for effort

• Love it
>TFW a low IQ TikToker plagiarizes your original thought.
Photo 2024 01 08 19 39 37
Photo 2024 01 08 19 39 36
Photo 2024 01 08 19 39 35
Photo 2024 01 08 19 39 39
Photo 2024 01 08 19 39 38 2
Photo 2024 01 08 19 39 38
Photo 2024 01 08 19 39 39 2

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR and Egyptianmogger

men_intelligence-1.jpg

View attachment 2470405
Facial expressions chart

- Heroic
- Safe
- Good
- Trustworthy
- Strong
- Caring
- Fatherly
- Boring
- Pragmatic
- Logical

- Wide neck.
- Higher end FWHR.

View attachment 2470586
View attachment 2471405

Benefits of the Knight?
+ Ideal for LTR's.

Drawbacks of the Knight?

- Middle aged women.
- Gold diggers.

- Villanious
- Mysterious
- Bad
- Untrustworthy
- Sleek
- Self absorbed
- Unpredictable
- Unique
- Intuitive

- Lower end FWHR.

Benefits of the Fox?
+ High sex appeal.
+ Ideal for ONS'.

Drawbacks of the Fox?
- Not easy to approach.

- JBs.

so basically just alpha fux beta bux

water cuck thread remove from BOTB immediately

so basically just alpha fux beta bux

water cuck thread remove from BOTB immediately
It's not about sex, it's about something deeper than that, drawing connections between visible things in this world and deeper concepts unaffected by human social structures.

It's not about sex, it's about something deeper than that, drawing connections between visible things in this world and deeper concepts unaffected by human social structures.
Nigger ramblings

high T causes more low trust features
however you can still look masc with high trust features from having bone density and browridge

Nigger ramblings

high T causes more low trust features
however you can still look masc with high trust features from having bone density and browridge
>Calls my original thread water.
>Posts the most dawn of time water ever seen.

Ok.

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
Interesting thread, I can relate to the Fox category

• +1
High iq thread

• +1
great thread, Taylor Lautner is a fox right? I’m 100% sure I am fox by the way how I look, and somebody said I look like an uglier version of him JFL. Honestly I feel like I look a bit like a wolf than anything

• +1
great thread, Taylor Lautner is a fox right? I’m 100% sure I am fox by the way how I look, and somebody said I look like an uglier version of him JFL. Honestly I feel like I look a bit like a wolf than anything
Yes he literally looks like a wolf, something I even made remarks on in the past. The slight snubby nose, canines, and extremely specific eye area expression comes together for a unique wolf look.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
Yes he literally looks like a wolf, something I even made remarks on in the past. The slight snubby nose, canines, and extremely specific eye area expression comes together for a unique wolf look.
Mirin I’m a wolf too then JFL I unironically see it. And the slightly recessed maxilla something I possess too only if I wasn’t shit skin I would be chad instead of strong mtn/low htn tier JFL im not looksmaxed tho

• +1
Interesting topic, OP.

I've had some very interesting experiences in dating which has always made me question myself and even my social skills. Let me preface this by saying that I am 192cm (6'3.6) and husky built. I usually get a lot of matches on Tinder, even though those matches very often claim they didn't even read my height. My profile is extremely low effort with zero bio, couple of not very well taken pics.

Its very easy to arrange hookups, and in my experience the sex is great. I'm talking water slide pussy, no condom, bust inside etc. Penis is 7.5 inch. Like no reason to think they didn't like me. Then if I ever contact them again down the line to establish some sort of FWB thing, I get rejected. Not always, but way more than I would expect based on my experience of the hookup. I usually just say "aight" and unmatch, but last time I straight up asked why - and the girl said I was "too cocky and arrogant" ???

Now reading this thread, I'm starting to put some things together. First of all, when I go clubbing its like a cheat code for dating life compared to anything else. Like online dating, or dating through friends etc is way, way harder in comparison. If I go clubbing I can go totally by myself and just stand there with a drink in my hand and I will be aggressively approached. Girls will tell me "you're so tall" etc. But another thing multiple girls have told me is that I "look mean" or "look dangerous". And again with these women they seem desperate for me while we're out, we go home have sex - and then they are completely uninterested in me. And I've always thought like yo wtf is the deal, the sex is great, I didn't say anything autistic like whats going on?

Now I'm starting to think that there is way more to this archetype-thing than I first thought. Like the same reason its so easy to get these girls for a ONS seem to be the same reason its almost impossible to get anything further going. Now its not like I'm trying to get into a relationship with these women, I just want FWB. But I'm thinking that they basically want nothing to do with me beyond a ONS, maybe relating to their menopause cycle or something? I think in the future I will at least not even make an effort to hook up again, and wait for them to potentially make the move. Because the only times Ive ever managed to hook up with these girls again is if I never write anything to them ever again, then at some point down the line I'll get a snap or similar about hooking up.

edit: attached pics, and BTW - a lot of these women are way below me in SMV. And I know girls have infinite options but some of these girls... It doesn't make sense they'd reject me on looks levels imo

Attachments

• IMG_20191114_104126 (3).png
    IMG_20191114_104126 (3).png
    408.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 123131.jpeg
    123131.jpeg
    67 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Interesting topic, OP.

I've had some very interesting experiences in dating which has always made me question myself and even my social skills. Let me preface this by saying that I am 192cm (6'3.6) and husky built. I usually get a lot of matches on Tinder, even though those matches very often claim they didn't even read my height. My profile is extremely low effort with zero bio, couple of not very well taken pics.

Its very easy to arrange hookups, and in my experience the sex is great. I'm talking water slide pussy, no condom, bust inside etc. Penis is 7.5 inch. Like no reason to think they didn't like me. Then if I ever contact them again down the line to establish some sort of FWB thing, I get rejected. Not always, but way more than I would expect based on my experience of the hookup. I usually just say "aight" and unmatch, but last time I straight up asked why - and the girl said I was "too cocky and arrogant" ???

Now reading this thread, I'm starting to put some things together. First of all, when I go clubbing its like a cheat code for dating life compared to anything else. Like online dating, or dating through friends etc is way, way harder in comparison. If I go clubbing I can go totally by myself and just stand there with a drink in my hand and I will be aggressively approached. Girls will tell me "you're so tall" etc. But another thing multiple girls have told me is that I "look mean" or "look dangerous". And again with these women they seem desperate for me while we're out, we go home have sex - and then they are completely uninterested in me. And I've always thought like yo wtf is the deal, the sex is great, I didn't say anything autistic like whats going on?

Now I'm starting to think that there is way more to this archetype-thing than I first thought. Like the same reason its so easy to get these girls for a ONS seem to be the same reason its almost impossible to get anything further going. Now its not like I'm trying to get into a relationship with these women, I just want FWB. But I'm thinking that they basically want nothing to do with me beyond a ONS, maybe relating to their menopause cycle or something? I think in the future I will at least not even make an effort to hook up again, and wait for them to potentially make the move. Because the only times Ive ever managed to hook up with these girls again is if I never write anything to them ever again, then at some point down the line I'll get a snap or similar about hooking up.

edit: attached pics, and BTW - a lot of these women are way below me in SMV. And I know girls have infinite options but some of these girls... It doesn't make sense they'd reject me on looks levels imo
Chads.org
those ltbs didn’t want relationships with u cuz they know u mog them JFL and they would think u would use them and cheat on them. Brutal how we have similar dick sizes but ur the one doing the fucking JFL literally didn’t begin. But go for HTB+ change ur tinder thing to looking for long term or something I guess and match with better looking girls it could be better I guess because with those stats you are irl chad with high Chadlite face.

• +1
Reactions: MaherGOAT
Interesting topic, OP.

You look brute asf, high ONS appeal, unstable LTR appeal. Still good looking, mirin. Are you from northern Europe?

• +1
You look brute asf, high ONS appeal, unstable LTR appeal. Still good looking, mirin. Are you from northern Europe?
Thanks bro. I'm from Norway - and yeah, sounds like your perception of me is reflected in my experiences IRL.

I think that a lot of men experiences some level of surprise when girls say they love super "pretty boy" guys like Serge or young Bieber. But I think these types of guys are ideal LTR material. Guys like me mog them in the club but not so much outside in terms of being LTR it seems.

• +1
Thanks bro. I'm from Norway - and yeah, sounds like your perception of me is reflected in my experiences IRL.

I think that a lot of men experiences some level of surprise when girls say they love super "pretty boy" guys like Serge or young Bieber. But I think these types of guys are ideal LTR material. Guys like me mog them in the club but not so much outside in terms of being LTR it seems.
I am Swedish, I recognized your phenotype immediately jfl.

• +1
I am Swedish, I recognized your phenotype immediately jfl.
Tjenare xD

just realized you're the IQ mogger who made this thread. I really do think this is a totally overlooked aspect. I guess for truecels its not that interesting cause if you don't fall into either of the categories then why care jfl

• +1
Tjenare xD

just realized you're the IQ mogger who made this thread. I really do think this is a totally overlooked aspect. I guess for truecels its not that interesting cause if you don't fall into either of the categories then why care jfl
Yeah, but also a lot of chads fall into a neutralish in between of these two where they can't reap the benefits or drawbacks of either archetype. Just looking morally ambigious.

• +1