GuidoMaggi elevator shoes: which advertised height increase to get for 1.6-2 inches/4-5 cm increase, no more or less?

kanderior

kanderior

Banned
I've got enough money to buy some shoes from GuidoMaggi now that they have discounts. I've got the option of getting shoes advertised as giving a 3.1, 3.5 or 4 inch increase from them (I think I can already exclude anything below 3.1" giving me what I want). My question is, since these numbers never correspond to the real height increase you get, and assuming I want around 1.6-2 inches (4-5 cm) of increase, which of their options should I get? Taking into account the average men's shoe has a 1-inch heel. And yeah I'm aware of the drawbacks of elevator shoes, I've been wearing lifts for a while.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and goatedjordan23
bump

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and goatedjordan23
same question, seems like youre a height autist like me

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and kanderior
  • +1
Reactions: prag, goatedjordan23 and Shkreliii
same question, seems like youre a height autist like me
I think the info is being gatekept, there's no way no one in a forum about cosmetic surgeries and frauding your appearance has bought the best elevator shoes in the market. I know it's like 60% kids who still live with their parents but still SOMEONE here must have bought them

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, goatedjordan23, mogstars and 1 other person
I think the info is being gatekept, there's no way no one in a forum about cosmetic surgeries and frauding your appearance has bought the best elevator shoes in the market.
muh gatekeep :soy: nigga its not government secret

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48830, Deleted member 49130, goatedjordan23 and 2 others
muh gatekeep :soy: nigga its not government secret
jfl might as well be, I've looked everywhere, every single review that comes up on google or youtube is shilled af, no one says what actual increase you get compared to the advertised one and I can't find that info anywhere, and no one here can answer it

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and goatedjordan23
We should make a discord for height autists like us
eh to what end man, once your plates are closed all you can do is look at height statistics and studies to cope or assess how fucked you are, resolve potential serious posture problems if you have them to mayyybe gain a few measly cms, wear elevator shoes or do LL. Not much to discuss. I could see the value in an LL discord though, the LL forum is lacking in a lot of ways.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23
I have like 4 pairs of GuidoMaggi shoes, not the most confortable but they look great, I never have gotten so many complements in my life about the shoes I wear since I started wearing exclusively Guido

• +1
Also people think I’m 6ft when I actually 5’8

• +1
Don't buy any other shoes other than NT popular branded ones
Just buy those and add insoles or mod them with outsoles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130
I have like 4 pairs of GuidoMaggi shoes, not the most confortable but they look great, I never have gotten so many complements in my life about the shoes I wear since I started wearing exclusively Guido
Awesome. So say I want to fraud an extra 4 cm/1.6 inches of height from the show (so not including the shoe heel), what advertised increase should I get? And same with 3 cm/1.2 inches. I guess 2 inches might be worth asking too but I doubt I'll ever fraud that much, not practical or realistic.

• +1
Don't buy any other shoes other than NT popular branded ones
Just buy those and add insoles or mod them with outsoles
I'm too old to have to worry about zoomer fashion trends, I've been wearing chelsea boots and ankle boots since I was 19 even before I was using lifts. I'd just buy the elevator version of them.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and BrahminBoss
  • +1
Reactions: Dystopian
  • +1
Why, cause I don't want to imitate kids on TikTok 10 years younger than me and wear AF1s to the office you retard?
Yeah I only buy boots and shoes for MEN lol but yeah the insole is like 1.5 to 2.5 inches. I think for a wedding i wore some since Maggi shoes that were like 4” of height total

Yeah I only buy boots and shoes for MEN lol but yeah the insole is like 1.5 to 2.5 inches. I think for a wedding i wore some since Maggi shoes that were like 4” of height total
it's not about being manly dude sneakers just aren't my style, even before I discovered looksmaxxing. I've always liked short boots.

it's not about being manly dude sneakers just aren't my style, even before I discovered looksmaxxing. I've always liked short boots.
I feel sneakers are for kids unless you use them for running. I stand by what I said that anything other than boots or shoes for casual wearing is for kids

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
Last edited:
  • +1
I feel sneakers are for kids unless you use them for running. I stand by what I said that anything other than boots or shoes for casual wearing is for kids
ok misunderstood you, I agree then. So just to make sure, I'm 6'0 (183 cm). Not including the shoe heel, I want to look 6'1.5-6'1.6 (187 cm). What GuidoMaggi increase do I get? And the same but for 3 cm of extra height (not including the shoe heel) for situations where I don't want to fraud too much.

Last edited:
ok misunderstood you, I agree then. So just to make sure, I'm 6'0 (183 cm). Not including the shoe heel, I want to look 6'1.5-6'1.6 (187 cm). What GuidoMaggi increase do I get? And the same but for 3 cm of extra height (not including the shoe heel) for situations where I don't want to fraud too much.
just use air force ones

I think the info is being gatekept, there's no way no one in a forum about cosmetic surgeries and frauding your appearance has bought the best elevator shoes in the market. I know it's like 60% kids who still live with their parents but still SOMEONE here must have bought them
they don’t have money for classy shoes like guido’s they live on unemployment check jfl

i am thinking about getting the sneakers that claim to add 4.3 inches of height, how much height do you think it actually adds?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back