Gum Chewing

samm735

samm735

Latina Facesitting Alliance (LFA)
Rate this gymcels transformation from average gymcel to Chad, he claims its through chewing gum.

Brb buying Falim gum.
156fnzt.jpg
2r4suiv.jpg
2zsmnbl.jpg

To this:

6dzaxi.jpg
9r5bet.jpg
vnzg91.jpg

Yes he is clearly at a better body fat % in the after photos than the bulking photo above, but there is a clear increase in the size of his Masseter muscles

• +1
Reactions: Stare, androidcel and SLA
Cool,
My jaw is already wide (in a bad way)
So if I chew gum I just look extremely bloated.
I try to avoid chewing instead and I look more lean.

He always had the same genetics. He just lost weight and chewed yeah. Some people just don't have chewing genetics

• +1
Reactions: make_it_to_the_top
He always had the same genetics. He just lost weight and chewed yeah. Some people just don't have chewing genetics
Image result for what gif

The fuck is chewing genetics nigga??? Your masseters are a muscle that literally everyone can change the same way you change one of the muscles in your arms.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Zeta ascended, defluvz and 6 others
Image result for what gif

The fuck is chewing genetics nigga??? Your masseters are a muscle that literally everyone can change the same way you change one of the muscles in your arms.
You need chewing genetics br0

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 1464, androidcel and 3 others
Yeah if I flex my jaw and clench my teeth I look like the bottom pictures, when I relax them I look like the top one. He just flexes hard + has good lighting. But chewing is worth it overall

I read a study that mastication (chewing) had the effect of increasing mandibular size. I'll have to look for it again, interesting stuff.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, ..1...1..1.1.111.1, samm735 and 1 other person