Gum

T

turkicmogger

Iron
So it’s common consensus that chewing gum and just chewing in general is important for jaw growth. I’ve heard of falim and jaw trainer gum and things like that, I’d like to hear your opinions. What gum would you recommend for a chewing routine? Should be something tough, healthy (meaning no sugar or low sugar), and also bearable in terms of taste. Any opinions would help and it’d be preferred if you have used the gum and it’s given satisfactory results for you.

So it’s common consensus that chewing gum and just chewing in general is important for jaw growth. I’ve heard of falim and jaw trainer gum and things like that, I’d like to hear your opinions. What gum would you recommend for a chewing routine? Should be something tough, healthy (meaning no sugar or low sugar), and also bearable in terms of taste. Any opinions would help and it’d be preferred if you have used the gum and it’s given satisfactory results for you.
Start with something a bit softer than falim and chew it often then move on to harder stuff like falim or jaw trainer
Alternatively buy different strengths of jaw trainer

• +1
Reactions: turkicmogger