Chewing for better facial aesthetics

ascsc

ascsc

Banned

Chewing is the most underrated looksmax for how easy it is, it is very likely that you can remodel your bones in a relatively short period of time if you chew strenuously, the same mewers who think h24 about getting the back third of the tongue up are ironically the same ones who miss this giga easy looksmax. Chewing has the potential to remodel bone very fast due to the absurd amount of forces generated by the jaw

1. The jaw elevator muscles develop the main forces used in mastication. The force generated during routine mastication of food such as carrots or meat is about 70 to 150 newtons (16 to 34 lbf). The maximum masticatory force in some people may reach up to 500 to 700 newtons (110 to 160 lbf). Being you can chew 5+ pieces of hard falim gum, and build up the strength of our masseters from constant chewing, it is not unreasonable to expect to be able to exert 350+ Newtons of force per mastication.

To compare how significant this is maxilla protraction is generally done with 10 Newtons, and the tongue can exert around 5 while hard mewing, so it is safe to say that chewing is 60x more force than your tongue, making it an extremely potent change for actual bone change, many people when thinking of chewing only look at it as a way to build masseters, but this is simply a bonus.

Daily spurts of cyclic load cause sutural strain throughout the skull. The chewing regime likely enhances suture growth and may be therapeutically useful.
    -https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6361671/

While that should of provided some helpful background info on chewing, this is part of the thread that will help you actually change your bone structure, based on your method(s) of chewing, you can get any of the following assuming you follow the proper protocal:

By hard-chewing you can : Decrease midface length (or increase if your midface is overly compact)Increasing orbital bone mass making it more compactMake cheekbones higher-set*Increase forward growthYou can also make your sutures more responsive to generating new maxillo-facial growthRemodel the jawbone itself to make it more robust**

The upper/middle part of the maxilla are located relatively at around the center of the maxilla (the center of resistance is here as well), meaning that for a upwards translation of the cheekbones you need to chew with the teeth located in the middle part of the maxilla, as tipping the ends will not influence the center, this is the same mechanism that pertains to the orbitals becoming more compact, as the maxilla translates upward, so do the orbitals and zygos which will lead to highset zygos + more compact orbitals
    Since when developing we are lacking the support of the tongue which would cause us to grow vetically instead of forward, we all have a bit of CW rotation built into us, when there is CW rotation it lessens forward growth, by correcting it you will gain forward growth as well, it is similar to gaining height from fixing posture, you aren't actually growing, just maximizing what you have
    the blackline is your maxilla, both lines have the same amount of pixels, yet when you rotate a heavily clockwise maxilla, just by default you will gain a ton of forward movement. (this was an exaggeration, you arent going to have this level of rotational change)the mechanism behind the sutures being weakened is too complex to try to explain so

To sum this up: Start chewing.

End of the thread.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ungewist, workingondying, devonhendryx999 and 4 others
chewing will just make you have a wide flat midface lol

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, GabachoCopium and hizzy
View attachment 2666110 chewing will just make you have a wide flat midface lol
thats a nigga with a shitty eye area big forehead and also thats clearly genetical her head shape she didnt achieve that by chewing shes ugly as fuck and needs masseter reduction

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist, oxymoron, gonion wanter and 4 others
DNR

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VrilChad, aqircc, KNOXS and 1 other person
Megabased. Chewing is does indeed work, and does show results. But doesn't it make the cheekbones go more down? Since it is pulling it at this much force?

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
Megabased. Chewing is does indeed work, and does show results. But doesn't it make the cheekbones go more down? Since it is pulling it at this much force?
nah it doesnt make cheekbones lower set if it does anything it makes higher set

• +1
nah it doesnt make cheekbones lower set if it does anything it makes higher set
How does it make sence? The masseters are under the cheekbones.. when the muscles are constantly pulling it down. Why the fuck would it go up? Do you have any evidence to back up your claim? Or any logic?

if you're past 20 (16 even tbh) all it will do is grow your masseters. This might look good, this might not. Best way to find out is to try

How does it make sence? The masseters are under the cheekbones.. when the muscles are constantly pulling it down. Why the fuck would it go up? Do you have any evidence to back up your claim? Or any logic?
If that was true we could make our cheekbones low set by pulling them down

wait, we should chew on middle teeth or back teeth ?

Well.. if you pull your cheekbones down by pulling it down, it will actually go down. You have to use a machine to pull though

maybe the temporal muscle can don't you tihnk ?

chewing is a meme don't do it

• +1
Reactions: PotassiumMaxxer
What happens If I have less developed maxilla because of low tongue posture (underbite) , should I hard chew?

Good thread. Unfortunately chewing is much less effective since we aren’t children. Bones can maybe change meaningfully still, idrk. The question is: what to chew? Don’t wanna wear down teeth.

• +1
Good thread. Unfortunately chewing is much less effective since we aren’t children. Bones can maybe change meaningfully still, idrk. The question is: what to chew? Don’t wanna wear down teeth.
I'm chewing 8 pieces of mastix gum. Can feel the tension after a few hours. Almost get a headache

Shit fucking thread

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Dunkelheit and Allornothing
I think you’ll find only other greycels will take this thread seriously.

• +1
Reactions: hizzy and m0ss26
I think you’ll find only other greycels will take this thread seriously.
is there any way to increase facial width during puberty then? Could HGH work?

• +1
is there any way to increase facial width during puberty then? Could HGH work?
Hgh during puberty seems like the only possible answer to anything when it comes to bone mass. Even then, I don’t know.

Even if HGH worked it wouldn’t change the more important thing which is FWHR (proportions basically). It would probably just grow your skull so all your features would grow in proportion. The long midface look would stay.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Hgh during puberty seems like the only possible answer to anything when it comes to bone mass. Even then, I don’t know.

Even if HGH worked it wouldn’t change the more important thing which is FWHR (proportions basically). It would probably just grow your skull so all your features would grow in proportion. The long midface look would stay.
but would it be wrong to say that theoretically if the growth was disproportionate you could gain more width in the midface compared to everything else? although this could of course backfire and make ur skull even taller but just purely theoretically.

but would it be wrong to say that theoretically if the growth was disproportionate you could gain more width in the midface compared to everything else? although this could of course backfire and make ur skull even taller but just purely theoretically.
Yeah that’s right but how would you control that? Screws on your maxilla to prevent lengthening would be a based experiment.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Yeah that’s right but how would you control that?
You can't it would be a gamble
Screws on your maxilla to prevent lengthening would be a based experiment.
would be a crazy theory, if it worked it would be revolutionary but people aren't blackpilled enough to try, at best they'll try on a deformed kid

Basically a terrible copy paste of @retard chewing megathread back in 2020, which I and many have rebuked since.

• Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, hizzy, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
Yeah that’s right but how would you control that? Screws on your maxilla to prevent lengthening would be a based experiment.
what i find interesting is that I have sub par maxilla projection but also a low fwhr (my only true failo outside of shit esr). I'm only 15 so this is subject to change but I'm still desperate for solutions as with those two ratios fixed I could reach chadlite

You forgot to mention how you need 1 in a million masseter insertions to actually have good looking results, anyone that chews will look like a round bloated potato

You forgot to mention how you need 1 in a million masseter insertions to actually have good looking results, anyone that chews will look like a round bloated potato
Masseter insertions don’t exist.

Gonial flare just makes large masseters aesthetic and oversized masseters bearable. Brad Pitt would look better with smaller masseters for example.

• Hmm...
Reactions: coispet
Masseter insertions don’t exist.

Gonial flare just makes large masseters aesthetic and oversized masseters bearable. Brad Pitt would look better with smaller masseters for example.
So it’s just the appearance of flared gonions that make a mandible appear good looking? Not the size of the masseter muscle?

So it’s just the appearance of flared gonions that make a mandible appear good looking? Not the size of the masseter muscle?
Well I mean the main factor of lower third attractiveness is jaw width which is pretty much solely determined by gonial flare. It’s a misunderstood concept here because most people overestimate their jaw width and then claim wide jaws in spite of straight/inward gonions which isn’t even possible.

Any man with a wide jaw has very flared gonions.

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and coispet
I heard it shortens the ramus though but i'm not completely sure

Well I mean the main factor of lower third attractiveness is jaw width which is pretty much solely determined by gonial flare. It’s a misunderstood concept here because most people overestimate their jaw width and then claim wide jaws in spite of straight/inward gonions which isn’t even possible.

Any man with a wide jaw has very flared gonions.
I see, I think what makes men with wide jaws look unappealing is their chin

Like Jeremy Allen White

IMG 9567

He has a wide jaw but he’s also very recessed

• +1
I see, I think what makes men with wide jaws look unappealing is their chin

Like Jeremy Allen White

View attachment 2667432

He has a wide jaw but he’s also very recessed
He is a case of inward gonions with bruxism-level masseters. Terrible combination

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and coispet
Still waiting for someone to post a before/after of somebody past puberty whose jaw improved from chewing.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Lanze1981 and m0ss26
Not a good idea. I did this and gave myself jowls. Look up the aesthetic effects of bruxism.It did make my jaw wider but not really in a good way. It looked sharper and more angular before.

Take a look at this video. This is what you turn into when you take facial muscle hypertrophy too far. The only people who should chew are people with black ops2cel grade jawlines.

Not a good idea. I did this and gave myself jowls. Look up the aesthetic effects of bruxism.It did make my jaw wider but not really in a good way. It looked sharper and more angular before.

Take a look at this video. This is what you turn into when you take facial muscle hypertrophy too far. The only people who should chew are people with black ops2cel grade jawlines.

Ngl you're right.

What kind of gum do you recommend?

What kind of gum do you recommend?
A hard gum, don't chew gums that are easy to chew, buy falim or mastic but if your masseters are already developed don't chew it'll give a bad look.

A hard gum, don't chew gums that are easy to chew, buy falim or mastic but if your masseters are already developed don't chew it'll give a bad look.
thanks, not worried about chewing for masseter hypertophy, mostly wondering if it can create forward growth of the face

• +1
In conjecture, the masseter muscles would act like a support, for the zygomas to rest on, and when the muscles are in hypertrophy, it will push upwards due to the growth. Just a theory though.

• +1
Reactions: hizzy
In conjecture, the masseter muscles would act like a support, for the zygomas to rest on, and when the muscles are in hypertrophy, it will push upwards due to the growth. Just a theory though.
Sorry, it still doesn't make enough sense to me. If I breathe from my nose, why doesn't it get bigger? Since the air is constantly moving back and forth inside there? Or why doesn't my palate get wider if I breathe from my mouth? Same logic applied here

• Hmm...
Reactions: Illithios
Just chew raw meat while pulling it once daily and inject HGH

thats just steroids. Reason their faces become is while they don’t “chew” per se, it’s actually pretty common for bodybuilders to chew gum while also straining their faces way too much which is what creates that.