Gun owners haven't overthrown a single government in history

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Rednecks like to site the right to bear arms as required to overthrow the government if it becomes too corrupt and use examples like the french revolution, independence war, VietKong etc. But they are ignoring one major factor: None of these groups overthrew the government on their own. All of these events either involved the army turning on the government or the rebels being supported via money and weapons by another faction such as the US or Russia. There are literally no instances that I can think of where a dissident group has actually been able to overthrow the state all by itself. Even in ancient times where the power grap between rebels and the government was nowhere near as large rebels and slave revolts were always put down ruthlessly. In the event the US government turns on gun owners which nation is going to provide them with resources? Just lel at this nonsense.

They need their guns to cope with being poor

Everybody know it. It's just impolite to bring it up

None of these groups overthrew the government on their own. All of these events either involved the army turning on the government or the rebels being supported via money and weapons by another faction such as the US or Russia.
what do you mean by this basically every single rebellion is going to seek external sources if they can so that automatically makes it not count?

united states was founded by militias stupid faggot.

what do you mean by this basically every single rebellion is going to seek external sources if they can so that automatically makes it not count?

The majority if weapons are provided as part if a proxy war.

The actual personal gun ownership us largely inconsequential

1776 stupid fat squid

i dont think disillusioned has ever made a good point and im not trying to dogpile him, im just being honest

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned and BigBoy
yeah but gun owners have defended themselves when BBCs have tried to break into their home
guns=good

Fucking whatever

Point is, the US was set up by rich people who decided they'd get a better deal if they cut the crown out.

Muh private gun owners mattered zero percent.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
united states was founded by militias stupid faggot.
militia stupid
The American militias wouldn't have been able to overthrow the British qithout foreign aid. And if the Brits wanted to they could've talen all their forces, pushed it onto us, and we would've lost.

I still love my country tho.

I have concluded OP is dumbest poster on this site. I am 50/50 at this point that he is a troll.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, rockndogs, Deleted member 2205 and 2 others
The American militias wouldn't have been able to overthrow the British qithout foreign aid. And if the Brits wanted to they could've talen all their forces, pushed it onto us, and we would've lost.

I still love my country tho.

i love my country too
still. militia
I have concluded OP is dumbest poster on this site. I am 50/50 at this point that he is a troll.

i agree with this

guns=good is all the argument me needs

Well then name a time when muh private gun owners overthrew a government.

And being cannon fodder for some rich person's revolution doesn't count

@disillusioned is a troll. He makes controversial threads on purpose in order to spark a reaction.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
i dont think disillusioned has ever made a good point and im not trying to dogpile him, im just being honest
He's probably the lowest iq here, he's the only person I ignore

36A1581F 2F12 4D70 B570 505F94708702

:p

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
Op is a troll dont feed him

lel at the salty gun owners. U mad that I called you out on your bullshit? Btw Antifa is doing way more to arm itself for overthrowing the US than you are. Which btw also goes to show that free gun ownership doesn't even insure that you are safe from communism.

• +1
Reactions: currymax
lel at the salty gun owners. U mad that I called you out on your bullshit? Btw Antifa is doing way more to arm itself for overthrowing the US than you are. Which btw also goes to show that free gun ownership doesn't even insure that you are safe from communism.
Gun owners are the most easily butthurt group on the planet.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: disillusioned and ChoSeungHui