Women were NEVER oppressed

Yes. It's biological.

Men Value women. Women value children (But to a lesser degree). Women and Children are the only things society values.

It doesn't work like that. Women mate with only the top men when there are no strong cultural influences to stop them from doing this (ie: no sex before marriage & no divorce enforced with public stoning as a historical example).

If every guy was "good looking" then women would consider the bottom 60% of men ugly. There are differing reproductive optimal fitness values for men and women; there's lots of info on this all over the internet but it's long since been proven in main stream science.

Many people speculate that this will cause society to collapse (no religious culture restrictions to promote assortative mating) because as most men are sexless and alone, crime increases, and political instability increases.
They think that once every man will be good looking hypergamy will finish lol doesn't work like that evolution wants women to continue to make hierachies and there will always be losers.

• +1
Reactions: onnysk and AutismMaxing
They think that once every man will be good looking hypergamy will finish lol doesn't work like that evolution wants women to continue to make hierachies and there will always be losers.
hypergamy doesn't exist

• JFL
Reactions: AutismMaxing
this thread is such suicide fuel. i can’t believe men’s issues are just swept to the side like this, and we are demonised for talking about then

fuck my life

• +1
Reactions: thecel
You actually debunked the "let's go back to tradition" argument lol good

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Can I use this when I get into arguments with feminists in Instagram because I get into many arguments with them?
Here you can argue with me bro, I'm also a liberal feminist

• JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel
I'll take the necrobump warning to get this banger thread some more attention

• JFL
Reactions: soover4me