Guy claims his eye colour changed from subliminals, redditards gobble it up

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Brownmaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, PiwoTesco, TechnoBoss and 3 others
You fuckin retard
I’m not a retard but I’ll let you off this time as there is some stupidity in it. Bht my logic at the time was “well it can’t hurt me and I lose 0 time trying it out so why not?”

It literally took 0 time out of my day

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
Women are fucking retarded lmao.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: salar, Saisei, Klasik01 and 10 others
@Muad'Dib

• +1
Reactions: Muad'Dib
They do work though.
You niggas will believe in god and then say subs are bs when many ppl have had results from them, including myself.
I literally made my skin clearer and even got a sick pack, but I'm just too lazy to use them constantly.

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
They do work though.
You niggas will believe in god and then say subs are bs when many ppl have had results from them, including myself.
I literally made my skin clearer and even got a sick pack, but I'm just too lazy to use them constantly.
:hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
They do work though.
Joined Apr 2, 2024

I’m not a retard but I’ll let you off this time as there is some stupidity in it. Bht my logic at the time was “well it can’t hurt me and I lose 0 time trying it out so why not?”

It literally took 0 time out of my day
what subs did you use, lemme guess

'skin lightening' 'become a blue eyed mulatto' :forcedsmile:

@Bojack shit nigguh look at the subliminal results of others meanwhile your subliminals give us schizophrenia
why can't u find mogger subliminals like others

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I have tried like 10 subliminals to grow taller and none of them increased me an inch, and when I stopped using them I returned to my normal height. I'm 5'10 and I was trying to reach 5'11 but results never came, how are people saying they grew 3 inches lol fucking grow plates they closed at a young age, man I just want to reach 5'11 atleast.

@Bojack shit nigguh look at the subliminal results of others meanwhile your subliminals give us schizophrenia
why can't u find mogger subliminals like others
Shut I will continue my subliminal grind

what subs did you use, lemme guess

'skin lightening' 'become a blue eyed mulatto' :forcedsmile:
Umm no… why would I wanna lighten my skin and have blue eyes what cringe shit is that…

I jsut watched ones to become Tyrone that’s it, better height face bodyfat and IQ, one for green and hazel eyes (not self hate as ethncis can have green/hazel eyes my cousins have them and are African so miss me with that shit) as well but that’s it oh and a dick enlarger one

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer