Guys how can I improve? Genuine question cause I’ve been looking a feeling worse lately.

slavicmogger

slavicmogger

Iron
IMG 6235

Attachments

• IMG_6375.jpeg
    IMG_6375.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6180.jpeg
    IMG_6180.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5688.jpeg
    IMG_5688.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, nathan, russiancelreturns and 2 others
the most is obvious is getting lean, drinking lots of water and having a low sodium intake as well as a overall good diet, I cant tell you the exact mg of sodium per day but just try to limit it and track your macros. pretty common info but thats really all I can think of softmax wise
fair enough, does pottasium actually help or nah? my friend recommended me to eat a teaspoon of potassium chloride daily but im lowkey scared to do ts

fair enough, does pottasium actually help or nah? my friend recommended me to eat a teaspoon of potassium chloride daily but im lowkey scared to do ts
i have no idea about that, best to do your own research and see what works for you, according to a plastic sugery site that came up on google when i searched it up “Potassium regulates sodium in the body and therefore may reduce water retention," so it could work

i have no idea about that, best to do your own research and see what works for you, according to a plastic sugery site that came up on google when i searched it up “Potassium regulates sodium in the body and therefore may reduce water retention," so it could work
I guess I just gotta try it for some time, my worst mistake is probably lack of exercise to be fair, with my studies I’m at home most of the time lately, exhausting as hell

I guess I just gotta try it for some time, my worst mistake is probably lack of exercise to be fair, with my studies I’m at home most of the time lately, exhausting as hell
feel you school fucking sucks but if you do cardio that you enjoy like a sport or something else it gets alot easier to lean out and get it done