Guys how rare is it to bench 405lbs, squat 700lbs, and deadlift 800lbs ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
How rare is it to bench 405 lbs, squat 600lbs, and deadlift 800lbs for 1 rep max as a natural lifter ?

• +1
Reactions: thecel and mug
benching 400 is possible if you're a huge ogre

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Mewton, Cutecel2001 and 3 others
405 bench is extremely impressive and peak of most genes but not impossible to find in a gym however 500+ is extremely rare as well as 600 pound squat and 800 pound deadlift

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Mewton and mug
probably cant have all without just being a pure ogre

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Jamaldickjavontus
405 bench is extremely impressive and peak of most genes but not impossible to find in a gym however 500+ is extremely rare as well as 600 pound squat and 800 pound deadlift
Damn i see..

probably cant have all without just being a pure ogre
Examples of real life ogres ? or like from a paper view stand point, someone who is 6”3 tall, huge 10 inch wrists, big skeletal structure, huge hands and fingers, large ribcage and hips, and a very large robust frame with good muscular fast twitch fibres is naturally able to bench 4 plates ?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Examples of real life ogres ? or like from a paper view stand point, someone who is 6”3 tall, huge 10 inch wrists, big skeletal structure, huge hands and fingers, large ribcage and hips, and a very large robust frame with good muscular fast twitch fibres is naturally able to bench 4 plates ?
basically larry wheels natty at a way higher bf and body weight

• +1
basically larry wheels natty at a way higher bf and body weight
Lol larry has 6.5 inch wrists, he only has the most insane muscle to mind activation and is extremely neurotic on top of having incredibily fast twitch dominant fibres.

just to give a little perspective, this guy has been lifting for 30+ years, on and off steroids, now on trt, and he can't make it past ~300lbs bench

• Woah
Jfl send proof

just to give a little perspective, this guy has been lifting for 30+ years, on and off steroids, now on trt, and he can't make it past ~300lbs bench

Dude, some people got insane genetics and bench 405lbs naturally.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Jamaldickjavontus and radicalrationalist
600 pound squat is probably the most realistic thing

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Jamaldickjavontus
extremely
315lb bench, 405lb squat, and 500lbs deadlift is probs more realistic after 15-20 years of solid natural training ehh ? (For working sets btw)

• +1
315lb bench, 405lb squat, and 500lbs deadlift is probs more realistic after 15-20 years of solid natural training ehh ? (For working sets btw)
not that long, those numbers could be achieved within < 5 years i've seen many guys do it naturally at powerlifting gyms
but it takes a lot of commitment and u gotta pretty much make the gym ur life to do it

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Jamaldickjavontus and Bonesbonesbonesbone
not that long, those numbers could be achieved within < 5 years i've seen many guys do it naturally at powerlifting gyms
but it takes a lot of commitment and u gotta pretty much make the gym ur life to do it
the guys who do hit 315lbs bench, 405 squat, and 500lb deadlift, are they obese/fat or they normal bf % hitting those numbers ?

the guys who do hit 315lbs bench, 405 squat, and 500lb deadlift, are they obese/fat or they normal bf % hitting those numbers ?
most of them will prolly be in the 200+lbs range with higher bf but two of them i know are around 180-190 normal bodyfat but they do coaching

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Bonesbonesbonesbone
most of them will prolly be in the 200+lbs range with higher bf but two of them i know are around 180-190 normal bodyfat but they do coaching
fucking brutal, then i would be probably happy if i could bench 100kg for reps, squat 140kg for reps, and deadlift 180kg for reps.

• +1
Reactions: User28823
Not a 405 lb bench tho ?
It's doable if you're genetically gifted at benching. I went to a gym owned by a guy who benched 534 in the 198 weight class. He was like 5'6 though. But he was genetically gifted, and also the top 1 or 2 bench pressers in the world at that weight when he was competing. Benched 255 at 129 pounds BW when he was 17.

I weigh 193 at 6'0 and have done 405 pounds for 2 reps.
Fucking impressive, you must have short arms for ur height.

For years and no I don't roid
Im gonna go with, FAKE NATTY, u aint benching 405lbs for 2 reps at 198@ bw with long arms, my nigga thats like mechanically unlikely you even doing 335lbs for 1 rep.

IRL no one has these numbers but tall bloat lords on steroids

IRL no one has these numbers but tall bloat lords on steroids
short bloat lords actually, having long arms is mechanically not good for benching. Tren twins who are 5'6 can bench 405lbs for 6 reps because of their shorter arms despite being quite lean at like 220lbs.

short bloat lords actually, having long arms is mechanically not good for benching. Tren twins who are 5'6 can bench 405lbs for 6 reps because of their shorter arms despite being quite lean at like 220lbs.
The Bench one is actually the easiest to attain.

800 lbs deadlift is for bloat lords only and same for the squat

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
The Bench one is actually the easiest to attain.

800 lbs deadlift is for bloat lords only and same for the squat
Dude, a 6'4 guy is not benching 4 plates easily on gear + bloated, id rather be 5'6 bloat lord =+ gear to bench 405lbs, if you want good deadlift then its all about short torso, long legs and long arms + lots of gear/tren.

you want a build/leverages like cailer woolam to have ideal deadlift leverages :

Turns out 800 dl is rarer than 500 bench press

Turns out 800 dl is rarer than 500 bench press
Doesn’t sound surprising tbh, humans generally were not designed to lift loads from a dead stop position off the floor from such a disadvantegous spot to be in

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel

Almost 700 bench press

impossible without right genetics