Guys, I got a foids Snapchat today (I was flirting with her) GUYS GTFIH also got a job at chipotle

UglyGod360

UglyGod360

Kraken
A couple days ago I made a thread should I work at chipotle that's opening up near me, mostly to meet girls, most guys said no not a good idea.

Alr so basically we were at this orientation thing and there was this cute 17 yr old light skin JB, she has pretty eyes and good harmony, I asked her for her Snapchat, she said she didn't have a phone rn, but I added her on mine (cuck shit tbh).

I can't believe this happened, I'm far from beta but I've never asked for a girls Snapchat out of fear of rejection. What's next? We'll see how the story ends, God willingly she becomes my gf. What should I do guys? Guide me, I'm new to this.

Btw she still hasn't added me back :lul: hopefully she does it soon.

GUYS I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS, I NEED TO STOP BEING A LITTLE CUCK BOY. FUAEKLL BOYOS I ALSO NEED TO START LOOKSMAXING, SOFTMAXING, HARDMAXING, EVERYTHING!!!

The other niggas that work there are not rlly competition, I mean one tall black dude has good zygos and is tall, this other one is a stoner he has good features he's recessed from the side but he kinda looks like Justin Bieber, besides that it's mostly ogres, one gay guy that is the JB's friend, and some other niggas. Also there's these 2 other girls that are cute, but I never got a chance to ask them for their Snapchat or Instagram, one is a cute blonde blue eyed girl, the other one is this cute ethnic, the blonde has that typical quirky weird white girl personality, this might be a bit tricky.

@AscensionMan98 @TRUE_CEL @FreakkForLife @Octillionaire

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOO
71r3tmhwxbw81

Even if she friend zones me or whatever, this will be a good learning experience for future experiences win win situation either way.

I'm tryna be like this fat nigga when flirting because even though he's low smv and this vids are fixed, he has a good technique for flirting (matching her vibe)

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302, Corleone, Allandro and 7 others
She didn't have a phone? You added her Snapchat. She still hasn't added you back.

Hmm, doesn't seem like a good start tbh, but good luck boyo.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23154, Deleted member 23017, Verse and 8 others
Good job. This isn't a career type job so hit on those bitches hard

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and UglyGod360
She didn't have a phone? You added her Snapchat. She still hasn't added you back.

Hmm, doesn't seem like a good start tbh, but good luck boyo.
Yeah idk what type shit she is on, I added her again rn bc my phone be tripping sometimes and it shows up as an x but hopefully she adds me soon. What should I say?

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: CyprusGD and Deleted member 18244
Yeah idk what type shit she is on, I added her again rn bc my phone be tripping sometimes and it shows up as an x but hopefully she adds me soon. What should I say?
I tought you were chad

Bro she isn't adding u back sorry to tell you. It's brutal but for her she probably lied about not having her phone with her, girls bring their phone everywhere. She probably said that as an excuse and then she let you add her snap because she probably didn't wanna make things awkward and outright reject you like that.

Girls are on snapchat constantly if she didn't add you back by now she probably never will.

There is a small chance she actually was somewhat interested but just has a lot of guys adding her so she hasn't added you back yet but it's more likely that she just didn't want to reject you im sorry man it's brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23154, Deleted member 18244, Chadethnic101 and 1 other person
Damn sorry bro...

Bro she isn't adding u back sorry to tell you. It's brutal but for her she probably lied about not having her phone with her, girls bring their phone everywhere. She probably said that as an excuse and then she let you add her snap because she probably didn't wanna make things awkward and outright reject you like that.

Girls are on snapchat constantly if she didn't add you back by now she probably never will.

There is a small chance she actually was somewhat interested but just has a lot of guys adding her so she hasn't added you back yet but it's more likely that she just didn't want to reject you im sorry man it's brutal
It's late so she's probably sleeping, dummy

• JFL
Reactions: CyprusGD and Deleted member 18244

She didn't have a phone on her because I didn't see her on a phone for a second, and she was wearing leggings. Ur reaching

• Ugh..
Reactions: CyprusGD
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Bruh get the fuck outta my thread with your recessed ass face, fool
Coper. I slay more than you and have never gotten this brutally rejected before. Rip.

I bet when she said she doesn’t have her phone you kept insisting her to add herself on your phone too, didn’t you? Unless she was the one who suggested adding herself then it’s over, if you asked her to she obv didn’t want to add you.

Imagine the embarrassment you’ll feel when you go to work and every time she interacts with you you’ll be able to see in her eyes how much of a weirdo creep she thinks you are for MAKING her add your snap, she’s gonna talk shit about you behind your back to your coworkers that mog you and will refer to you as “the weird guy” to them.

JFL while you rot on here I bet she’s already added recessed justin bieber on snap and is sending him pussy pics right now.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23154, Verse, Pikabro and 3 others
Coper. I slay more than you and have never gotten this brutally rejected before. Rip.

I bet when she said she doesn’t have her phone you kept insisting her to add herself on your phone too, didn’t you? Unless she was the one who suggested adding herself then it’s over, if you asked her to she obv didn’t want to add you.

Imagine the embarrassment you’ll feel when you go to work and every time she interacts with you you’ll be able to see in her eyes how much of a weirdo creep she thinks you are for MAKING her add your snap, she’s gonna talk shit about you behind your back to your coworkers that mog you and will refer to you as “the weird guy” to them.

JFL while you rot on here I bet she’s already added recessed justin bieber on snap and is sending him pussy pics right now.
Ur reaching hard. Seethe, dilate u Russian looking subhuman goofy nigga. :lul: :lul: I spoke to a girl earlier this morning, and guess what happened? She was acting cordial at and seemed happy to see me, guess what I didn't do? Ask for her Snapchat, because her Muslim mom was behind her. Keep reaching tho. And idgaf about her seeing me as that weird guy, she literally waved and smiled to me as I was driving out.

Fuck outta here

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23154, Pikabro, CyprusGD and 1 other person
Ur reaching hard. Seethe, dilate u Russian looking subhuman goofy nigga. :lul: :lul: I spoke to a girl earlier this morning, and guess what happened? She was acting cordial at and seemed happy to see me, guess what I didn't do? Ask for her Snapchat, because her Muslim mom was behind her. Keep reaching tho. And idgaf about her seeing me as that weird guy, she literally waved and smiled to me as I was driving out.

Fuck outta here
This is hilarious. You sound like a giga incel tbh, imagine flexing getting a girls snap and her not even adding you back and acting like being cordial with a female is some sort of accomplishment. Never thought I would see anymore more pathetic than me, I’m trucel with a shit personality and I still get more than you.

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro
This is hilarious. You sound like a giga incel tbh, imagine flexing getting a girls snap and her not even adding you back
Ok, and? She's literally going to add back tomorrow and there is not a thing you can say that will change that.
being cordial with a female is some sort of accomplishment. .
Ur reaching again, she could of literally gotten in her car and sped off instead she greeted me with a smile and made small talk with me, this is grown man Chad shit I'm talking about.
Never thought I would see anymore more pathetic than me, I’m trucel with a shit personality and I still get more than you.
Projection. NEXT VICTIM

• Ugh..
Ok, and? She's literally going to add back tomorrow and there is not a thing you can say that will change that.

Ur reaching again, she could of literally gotten in her car and sped off instead she greeted me with a smile and made small talk with me, this is grown man Chad shit I'm talking about.

Projection. NEXT VICTIM
Keep coping. She’s not gonna add you back, and when you go and ask her why she never added you back she’ll just say “omg I totally forgot” (lie) and then add you back and never speak to you, you will forever be seen as a creepy weird guy by her

• JFL
Reactions: UglyGod360
Keep coping. She’s not gonna add you back, and when you go and ask her why she never added you back she’ll just say “omg I totally forgot” (lie) and then add you back and never speak to you, you will forever be seen as a creepy weird guy by her
But she will add me back tho 😳

• Ugh..
She didn't have a phone on her because I didn't see her on a phone for a second, and she was wearing leggings. Ur reaching
I'm not reaching dude like if she still hasn't added u back it's not happening. How am I reaching? You are the only one here who is reaching. You are convinced this girl hasn't been on snapchat all day or what?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 3672
A couple days ago I made a thread should I work at chipotle that's opening up near me, mostly to meet girls, most guys said no not a good idea.

Alr so basically we were at this orientation thing and there was this cute 17 yr old light skin JB, she has pretty eyes and good harmony, I asked her for her Snapchat, she said she didn't have a phone rn, but I added her on mine (cuck shit tbh).

I can't believe this happened, I'm far from beta but I've never asked for a girls Snapchat out of fear of rejection. What's next? We'll see how the story ends, God willingly she becomes my gf. What should I do guys? Guide me, I'm new to this.

GUYS I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS, I NEED TO STOP BEING A LITTLE CUCK BOY. FUAEKLL BOYOS I ALSO NEED TO START LOOKSMAXING, SOFTMAXING, HARDMAXING, EVERYTHING!!!

The other niggas that work there are not rlly competition, I mean one tall black dude has good zygos and is tall, this other one is a stoner he has good features he's recessed from the side but he kinda looks like Justin Bieber, besides that it's mostly ogres, one gay guy that is the JB's friend, and some other niggas. Also there's these 2 other girls that are cute, but I never got a chance to ask them for their Snapchat or Instagram, one is a cute blonde blue eyed girl, the other one is this cute ethnic, the blonde has that typical quirky weird white girl personality, this might be a bit tricky.

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOO
View attachment 1909452

Even if she friend zones me or whatever, this will be a good learning experience for future experiences win win situation either way.

I'm tryna be like this fat nigga when flirting because even though he's low smv and this vids are fixed, he has a good technique for flirting (matching her vibe)

Oh boy. I gave you a like because you reminded me what it's like to be a kiddo again. Wide eyed and ready to take on the world. Let me give you some advice since you said you're open to treat this as a learning experience.

The fag is gonna sabotage everything you do. Unless you were already friends with him before you met her, he's not gonna willingly let the girl be attracted to you. Your only chance is to never let him know too much about you. Don't let him read you. Whenever you interact with him, like when you have down time at work or whatever, keep him mostly talking about himself. Ask him questions about himself but don't ever reveal too much about yourself. Details aren't what's important. You can talk about details in your life, but he cannot be allowed to develope an understanding of how you view or feel about the world. Keep the way you feel about everything ambiguous around the fag. He should only be able to gather that you're comfortable enough in your own skin, and that you're slightly amused by all the topics you discuss with him. He should be a little bit uncomfortable around you. Bit just a little. And of course this means he shouldn't be able to gather anything about you by seeing you talk to others.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOO
View attachment 1909452

Don't try to be like anybody when flirting with a girl. You don't even have to flirt to be good with women. And you shouldn't flirt if it's not something you enjoy doing. It will work against you if that's the case. You can tease and f*ck with women without being flirtatious/sexual, which can work a lot better. Anyways, don't ever try to match a girl's vibe. It will never work. It doesn't matter what kind of girl you're dealing with, if she's attracted to you she's gonna match your vibe. If she sees that you're trying to match her vibe she's gonna instantly lose any attraction she had for you. The only time you might want to match a girl's vibe is if you're trying to pull a one night stand from a nightclub.

You don't want to be in the friendzone. A man should never allow that. And there's nothing you can learn from that. Nothing at all.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro

Lol, this is way too funny.

dont talk to lightskins bro theyre unbearable. i have recently set a rule for my self. i will only ever try to or accept a non platonic relationship with a girl of Portuguese Spanish Italian Turkish Greek Croatian Albanian or Bosnian descent.

Never talk to lightskins, they are hot but its a trap, even if theyre 1000/10 with blue eyes perfect bod and supermodel face their personalities and emotional states will make u want to rope because of how they act

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Verse and Anchor_Ship
dont talk to lightskins bro theyre unbearable. i have recently set a rule for my self. i will only ever try to or accept a non platonic relationship with a girl of Portuguese Spanish Italian Turkish Greek Croatian Albanian or Bosnian descent.

Never talk to lightskins, they are hot but its a trap, even if theyre 1000/10 with blue eyes perfect bod and supermodel face their personalities and emotional states will make u want to rope because of how they act
Real shiet niggah

did she add you back?

thanks for the moneymaxx advice!

• Ugh..
You’re getting too hyped up bro. If you didn’t even land a date (which is still incel territory) you didn’t achieve anything tbh

have u not been interacting with girls at all u sound like something 13 year old me would say

You’re getting too hyped up bro. If you didn’t even land a date (which is still incel territory) you didn’t achieve anything tbh
he got experience even if it doesn't work out which seems needed for his age

he got experience even if it doesn't work out which seems needed for his age
Yeah but he shouldn’t delude himself or he’ll become oneitis cel like me atm

did she add you back?
Yeah she added me back a while ago
I'm going to land a date soon, I'm just waiting for gas to arrive

If she liked you, she would have already added you back, so you fucked up

• JFL
If she liked you, she would have already added you back, so you fucked up
She added me back quickly, now I just gotta set up a date

She added me back quickly, now I just gotta set up a date
Setup the Tinder accounts first. Seems like you are IRL maxxing since you have cooked elo to oblivion that even gigachads fail. Makes sense why you decided to go that route.

this is a sad thread but ngl im not much better than you. in terms of no experience with women and being completely starved of female attention

i met this bitch at a party and i thought she was feeling me because she asked for my snap and we linked a few times after (she initiated every time i did literally nothing). tbh this was strange because i am autistic and painful to talk to, i guess bitches are just that bored in 2022. either way i found out she was a lesbian :ogre:

• +1
She’s going to ask if you’re going to buy her content

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017
LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOO

All that just to jestermax for an ugly chiplote whore

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

The men above me are homosexual