Guys I want to be an actor!! Help

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness
I liked poetry and raining,love being dramatic,acting differently, learning romantic languages and I think I have the power to be an actor but I need help!!

I don’t want to be in Hollywood well maybe but I want to start movies but I don’t know really where to start and what to do and I’m not very confident in my self since I’m not fully looksmaxers yet.

Any advice will be highly appreciated thanks!.

luck + face + connections = hollywood

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Scarface, SayNoToRotting and 3 others
you need a good face to be a good actor

• +1
Reactions: Scarface
You will get the roles that your face allows u, if u a ugly Mexican like me u will get immigrant criminal ms13 roles.

• So Sad
Reactions: Scarface
you need a good face to be a good actor
Ok mate but don’t you think talents is important??

And after face (lol) where I should go to auditions and try out?

Not really but you must have an expressive face to get certain roles
How to apply? Let’s say I looksmaxed where do I go to get roles?

Where is good beginning to start?

Make a portafolio of you acting in small roles in small plays, or I don't know I'm not an actor

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
Ok mate but don’t you think talents is important??

And after face (lol) where I should go to auditions and try out?
why do you think 2 of the most iconic hollywood male actors happen to have the best faces? (leo,pitt)

• +1
pray to moloch

Maybe. But I've seen a lot of shitty actors that even I can do better than.
I have unique personality imo

But how much face matters? I guess you need uniqueness in the face as well
why do you think 2 of the most iconic hollywood male actors happen to have the best faces? (leo,pitt)
I don’t want to be god tier actors but we all start from somewhere and we build up
Make a portafolio of you acting in small roles in small plays, or I don't know I'm not an actor
Will look for that! Thanks

With your broken, blackpill-infested spirit you will not survive amongst normies.

You will feel the lonliest you have ever felt in your life spending your years with people who are mentally in a completely different state than you.

And it's not even that you will come to actively disagree with their opinion on redpill related stuff, but the whole aura, the minor things.
When you listen them talk about their NT, healthy social life for example. Or when they drop mild bluepills or phrase things completely differently than we would on here.

It's subtle things that would drive you crazy after months, years. Especially when you keep coming back to this place.

Last edited:
Being handsome only means you will get more kinds of roles because you are more versatile, if you ugly but funny like black jack you will not get the every role, only the ones that goes with your face and personality.

With your broken, blackpill-infested spirit you will not survive amongst normies.

You will feel the lonliest you have ever felt in your life spending your years with people who are mentally in a completely different state than you.
No shit lol

I’m adaptable lol
And most actors know the importance of looks

That’s false statement

Good luck on achieving your goal, man.

• +1
I’m about to be this nigga’s best friends
Okay, here’s everything I know

-join an acting class and work your way up to at least intermediate level (advanced level is recommended)

-create a profile on these site (the more you sign up the more serious they take you, AA is the best tho)
  1. Backstage
  2. Actor access
  3. Cast it talent
  4. Casting frontier
  5. Casting network
  6. Casting frontier
  7. IMDb pro
  8. Mandy
  9. MyCastingfile
  10. SF casting
-adopt a popular pheno that casting directors commonly look for

-create a reel display your flexibility in various role monologues and styles (very important)

-become a SAG member (quadruple your chance of being cast, also very important if you want to play roles in movies)

-work as much roles as you can get to build up credibility and show productivity in your resume (very important)

-network with as much directors, actors, and casting directors as possible

-learn method acting, including those of Alder’s and Meisner’s methods. Not necessarily needed to learn to be an actor but since you’re fairly new having knowledge in it will help beat more experienced competitors for desired roles

F8BEED6C 1741 4FE9 8B64 1042541C4213

Good luck btw

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mido the slayer and SayNoToRotting
No shit lol

I’m adaptable lol
And most actors know the importance of looks

That’s false statement
they are not neary as autistic as us about it, Most actors who get PS keep it behind closed curtains and have no clue what the fuck they are doing.

I wasn't even talking about looks in particular or anything, just everything redpill/autism related.

Politics, the way people interact with each other- all those things we talk about that are taboos to discuss in real life.
It's the little things.

I would just start a YT channel at first tbh, you don't have high profile relations with anyone of importance- which is like no.1 factor of getting into Hollywood.

If you become even remotely famous,your post history on here will ruin your career.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
If you become even remotely famous,your post history on here will ruin your career.
Not if he changes his real name and looksmax with surgeries

Mido the actor

Not if he changes his real name and looksmax with surgeries
thats optimistic.Surgeries can only go so far and a name change can be traced back.

thats optimistic.Surgeries can only go so far and a name change can be traced back.
Ok but realistically he will never be that famous to the point of being doxed

Like theater actor, ads actor, movie/tv actor, street actor?

• +1
Ok but realistically he will never be that famous to the point of being doxed
that was my point.He never will be.But if he ever does,this will come back to bite him.

Mido the actor
😍 I have the motivation man and the time but I need someone to support me
Like theater actor, ads actor, movie/tv actor, street actor?
Movie actor
that was my point.He never will be.But if he ever does,this will come back to bite him.
Just lol

And if I become somewhat famous I might not deal with those things

And nobody knows my real name in here so yea
I’m about to be this nigga’s best friends
Okay, here’s everything I know

-join an acting class and work your way up to at least intermediate level (advanced level is recommended)

-create a profile on these site (the more you sign up the more serious they take you, AA is the best tho)
  1. Backstage
  2. Actor access
  3. Cast it talent
  4. Casting frontier
  5. Casting network
  6. Casting frontier
  7. IMDb pro
  8. Mandy
  9. MyCastingfile
  10. SF casting
-adopt a popular pheno that casting directors commonly look for

-create a reel display your flexibility in various role monologues and styles (very important)

-become a SAG member (quadruple your chance of being cast, also very important if you want to play roles in movies)

-work as much roles as you can get to build up credibility and show productivity in your resume (very important)

-network with as much directors, actors, and casting directors as possible

-learn method acting, including those of Alder’s and Meisner’s methods. Not necessarily needed to learn to be an actor but since you’re fairly new having knowledge in it will help beat more experienced competitors for desired roles

View attachment 90974
Good luck btw
Interesting thanks bro 😍

But what you mean by desired phenotype?? Like a certain look?

Last edited:
Interesting thanks bro 😍

But what you mean by desired phenotype?? Like a certain look?
The type of pheno you see get cast in starring roles often I.e. the jack normie pheno, the twink alpha, the romantic nerd alpha, the douchebag blonde, etc etc. every big actor get typecast or plays characters that similar to their former roles, they break out from time to time but it’s 70% of their roles are common. Choose a pheno that will get you cast often, Adopt it and present it to Hollywood

The type of pheno you see get cast in starring roles often I.e. the jack normie pheno, the twink alpha, the romantic nerd alpha, the douchebag blonde, etc etc. every big actor get typecast or plays characters that similar to their former roles, they break out from time to time but it’s 70% of their roles are common. Choose a pheno that will get you cast often, Adopt it and present it to Hollywood
I’m dark haired so yea but I have pale skin tho

Maybe this will give me different character since not many people has them imo

manic episode?

delusional af

• JFL
Reactions: rtsssy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back