Guys that use Elevator Shoes and Shoe lifts GTFIH

D

Deleted member 27472

Myron Gaines Follower
Alright so I have been wearing 3 inch Elevator Shoes for a while, they look very natural and I have never been called out.

The one possible problem seems to be if I have to take them off while going to a friend or girls house. I have no idea what to do in those scenarios.

Recently I have been experimenting with sock lifts and normal shoes, which both add about 1inch of height each. So it makes it much easier to fraud but sadly only 2 inches of height increase. There are 2 inch sock lifts but it’s hard enough to get my foot in the shoe with 1 inch sock lifts

For the guys that wear elevator shoes and sock lifts etc, how do you guys get around these problems?

I am 5’11.75 barefoot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nitesik, Sub0, Deleted member 12330 and 4 others
i’m 6.3 and i use lifts so when i take them off nobody notices as i am already towering them by a lot

• +1
Reactions: kuroro, Descargue96 and Deleted member 27472
JFL at you for frauding at 6’

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger, DelonLover1999, schizo echochamber and 2 others
i’m 6.3 and i use lifts so when i take them off nobody notices as i am already towering them by a lot
That’s retarded why would you wanna be any taller

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Descargue96, Prince88 and 2 others
lifts change nothing for me at 5'10 which means im actually handsome and have body dysmorphia or women in the uk understand theyre ugly and will settle for me

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and Deleted member 27472
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
You're 6' don't worry and take off your shoes if there is no lifts inside

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, Prince88, Deleted member 27472 and 1 other person
dead serious its a manlet height according to twitter. (lets say king of the manlets)
Is being tall the only thing going on for you ? Brutal how you think 6’ is Manlet, mirin cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999, Deleted member 26678, Mewton and 6 others
Is being tall the only thing going on for you ? Brutal how you think 6’ is Manlet, mirin cope
my dad is 6' and got called as "short" by relatives jfl

yeah of course not an objectively manlet height. but you better consider yourself above average at best.

• +1

yeah of course not an objectively manlet height. but you better consider yourself above average at best.
I can see you’re coping cause you’re tall subhuman, no point in arguing.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Mewton and Deleted member 27472
Alright so the plan is I am paying a underground surgeon to surgically implant 2.5inch shoe lifts inside of my foot. I will keep you guys updated on the results

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: roping3264, weebcel, Lucifer X and 3 others

You’re so deluded cause you just rot on org and think 6’ is Manlet, niggas be saying 6’6 or death JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Slayercel, Prince88 and 3 others
171 cm over, double LL or forever manlet

i just need trimax + rhino

JFL at you for frauding at 6’
6’ you look not much bigger than the average guy at 5’9 but 6’3 is a actual mogger height. All my friends know me as 6’2 to 6’3 so I can’t stop wearing lifts, this is my life now.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pngstrat, T50 Mogger, 5.5psl and 2 others
these people on the forum are so delusional. His dad or is from a family of giants, or people are being sarcastic and he is autistic and dont notice, or (Most probably) his dad is not really 6ft

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25354
6’ you look not much bigger than the average guy at 5’9 but 6’3 is a actual mogger height. All my friends know me as 6’2 to 6’3 so I can’t stop wearing lifts, this is my life now.
Brutal, youre posture is fucked now cuz ur a weirdo

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
Brutal, youre posture is fucked now cuz ur a weirdo
My posture is fine lol. This is a looksmaxxing page, why are people against height maxxing?

• +1
My posture is fine lol. This is a looksmaxxing page, why are people against height maxxing?
Im not against height maxxing, just mad @ delusional retards who think they’ll mog cause they added 2 inches to their height when they’re already tall. Sounds retarded and I can’t get over it, would understand if you did this @ 1,75 to get to 1,80 which is actually a big height difference in women’s eyes

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, Prince88 and Deleted member 27472
Amnesia Manlet LooksmaxOrg

3 inches are not really 3 inches, but like 60%-65% of that because lifts compress, so probably more as 2 inches

And I think it’s ok taking out the shoes, everybody become shorter when do it, you more, but not to call so much attention

• +1
3 inches are not really 3 inches, but like 60%-65% of that because lifts compress, so probably more as 2 inches

And I think it’s ok taking out the shoes, everybody become shorter when do it, you more, but not to call so much attention
Elevator shoes don’t compress bro so it’s a legit 3 inch boost, makes me feel so much taller lol

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Descargue96 and 5.5psl
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Deleted member 27472
Alright so the plan is I am paying a underground surgeon to surgically implant 2.5inch shoe lifts inside of my foot. I will keep you guys updated on the results
What ???
Are you serious bro
Is shoe lift implant even a thing ??

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nitesik and Deleted member 27472
What ???
Are you serious bro
Is shoe lift implant even a thing ??
No JFL I’m joking

Fr though, I think the best option is wearing 2.5inch sock lifts (which shrink to about 1.5-2inc) and chunky type shoes that will be able to fit the lifts that also have a 1.5inch heel lift (air maxes + puma type shoes)

that way I get about 3-3.5 inches in shoes and still 1.5-2 inch lift in socks

• +1
Reactions: Deepraj7, Slayercel, Deleted member 19766 and 1 other person
  • +1
No JFL I’m joking

Fr though, I think the best option is wearing 2.5inch sock lifts (which shrink to about 1.5-2inc) and chunky type shoes that will be able to fit the lifts that also have a 1.5inch heel lift (air maxes + puma type shoes)

that way I get about 3-3.5 inches in shoes and still 1.5-2 inch lift in socks
Link sock lifts, also are they comfortable and find for posture? My current elevator shoes are really comfy and fine for my posture and the shoe insoles I tried a few days ago were kinda ass so that's why I'm wondering

• +1
6ft is not tall, 70-75th percentile in young people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 27472
Link sock lifts, also are they comfortable and find for posture? My current elevator shoes are really comfy and fine for my posture and the shoe insoles I tried a few days ago were kinda ass so that's why I'm wondering
Yeah the ones I use are fine for posture. I find them most comfortable when I wear ankle socks with the sock lifts on top and then normal socks.

Just search “Sock Lift” on eBay and it will show, my link would be a Australian link so not worth sharing with you. The 7cm ones will be very hard to fit in normal shoes hence why I why chunky shoes, with normal shoes I wear the 4cm one.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 19766
  • +1
Yeah the ones I use are fine for posture. I find them most comfortable when I wear ankle socks with the sock lifts on top and then normal socks.

Just search “Sock Lift” on eBay and it will show, my link would be a Australian link so not worth sharing with you. The 7cm ones will be very hard to fit in normal shoes hence why I why chunky shoes, with normal shoes I wear the 4cm one.
are there any on amazon cause i hate ebay

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 19766
Elevator shoes don’t compress bro so it’s a legit 3 inch boost, makes me feel so much taller lol
They do compress also, because it’s insole under

Try to measure yourself before and after elevator shoes

• +1
@Amnesia That means you

Alright so I have been wearing 3 inch Elevator Shoes for a while, they look very natural and I have never been called out.

The one possible problem seems to be if I have to take them off while going to a friend or girls house. I have no idea what to do in those scenarios.

Recently I have been experimenting with sock lifts and normal shoes, which both add about 1inch of height each. So it makes it much easier to fraud but sadly only 2 inches of height increase. There are 2 inch sock lifts but it’s hard enough to get my foot in the shoe with 1 inch sock lifts

For the guys that wear elevator shoes and sock lifts etc, how do you guys get around these problems?

I am 5’11.75 barefoot
Can u link the elevator shoes homie? Asking for a friend man

• +1

• Love it

I am 5’11.75 barefoot
Depending on the brand of invisible sock soles, usually you can wear one pair of tight socks and another pair of long socks to cover up the obvious discrepancy on your heel.
No one has ever noticed, takes me from 5'10 to around 6'0