guys what shoes should i wear to fraud height the most?

S1d456

S1d456

Master
I need help tbh most foid r pushing 5 10 these days and even 6 ft wont cut it i need advice on what shoes to wear to look taller legit any advice would be apprciated also where could i get igf1 from

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, Axii, shieldzz and 2 others
Don’t get timberland every guy used it to fraud height and normies know it

• +1
Reactions: Axii
I need help tbh most foid r pushing 5 10 these days and even 6 ft wont cut it i need advice on what shoes to wear to look taller legit any advice would be apprciated also where could i get igf1 from
timbs with boosters, or any shoes with high soles

Don’t get timberland every guy used it to fraud height and normies know it

jordan 4 for casual activities and air max for gym.

they both add around 1.5 inches and you can easily fit 1 inch lifts in jordan 4.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and S1d456

1.8 inch soles, high top easy to add 3 inch lifts with a good pair of pants, you can easily get away with wearing shorts too if you fucking weird like that

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
most foid r pushing 5 10 these days and even 6 ft won’t cut it
No they’re not u fag the only reason u think this is because ur not even 6ft ur larping , I live in the same country as u and a 5ft 10 girl is about as common as seeing a 6ft 4 -5 guy in public

No they’re not u fag the only reason u think this is because ur not even 6ft ur larping , I live in the same country as u and a 5ft 10 girl is about as common as seeing a 6ft 4 -5 guy in public
in my school they r im not joking i go to a private school in a wealthy area everyone is like 5 10 plus not even joking

buy those height increasing insoles if u really want to fraud those can add like 2 inches plus a inch and a bit from the shoes