Guys who underrate heightpill are retarded

hopecel

hopecel

✊♀️ ADONISSS ♀️✊
Muh 6'0 is enough bro

And then you see plenty of girls nowadays who are above 5'9 :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Do you think your height is enough for them? Do you think that 6'0 is still enough regardless of heightflation caused directly by average female height getting higher by every new year? I'm sorry Jeffrey but height matters

Taller girls = higher standards - it's as simple as that

Ofc face is the law but still height matters a lot ngl

@InnerVoid

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: greywind, BeanletMogger, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and 10 others
height is a prerequisite for most girls

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, BoredPrince, hopeless NTmaxxer and 2 others
height is a prerequisite for most girls
Yeah tbh if you're not taller enough than her she won't even consider you as an option

However there still are girls who prefer face to height and I even know couples where the girl is taller but still... In most cases height matters

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, NorwoodAscender, BoredPrince and 1 other person
Muh 6'0 is enough bro

And then you see plenty of girls nowadays who are above 5'9 :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Do you think your height is enough for them? Do you think that 6'0 is still enough regardless of heightflation caused directly by average female height getting higher every new year? I'm sorry Jeffrey but height matters

@InnerVoid

Hopecel making me hopeless.

Brootal 5 ft 9 pill.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and hopecel
When u heard a nigga going “no height for ur face” I know automatically he never interacted with couples irl

Nt and tall is cheatcode

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, NorwoodAscender, Recessed Life and 1 other person
Yeah tbh if you're not taller enough than her she won't even consider you as an option
she wont even consider you a man

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Klasik01, NorwoodAscender and hopecel
Hopecel making me hopeless.

Brootal 5 ft 9 pill.
Realistically it's not that short in ethnic countries where women above 5'7 are rare

Where do you live bhai?
When u heard a nigga going “no height for ur face” I know automatically he never interacted with couples irl

Nt and tall is cheatcode
Well yeah even as a LTN you can get laid if you're tall and NT

However if you're an utter subhuman and not tall enough for halo effect (Redditors be like: muh 1 inch above average = tall) - that statement is true ngl

My homie is a 6'4 virgin and he's even more non-NT than me with kinda LTN face but he's not softmaxxed at all I mean hygiene matters even for chads jfl

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, BoredPrince and try2beme
its ALL about the dick height its over

i start to believe even deformed vegetables can slay with a hard 8x6

women value big cock that much. jfl at any permavirgin perma basement rotter disagreeing

• JFL
  • +1
Muh 6'0 is enough bro

Do you think your height is enough for them? Do you think that 6'0 is still enough regardless of heightflation caused directly by average female height getting higher by every new year? I'm sorry Jeffrey but height matters

@InnerVoid
Just slayed 2 foids who made remarks that I am shorter than expected and still fucked them penis in vagina no problem.

Just my anecdote

• Hmm...
  • +1
she wont even consider you a man
True tbh

5'10 girl ≠ 5'10 guy

Even if she considered you a man in case you're gymmaxxed frame mogger you're still not an option

Feminine pretty lanklet >>>> masculine ogreish manlet

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, NorwoodAscender and InnerVoid
theyre foolish to do that

• Love it
  • +1
this is why even as a 6'5 male im gonna take mk 677 to try and milk an inch or two more worth of height

• +1

women value big cock that much. jfl at any permavirgin perma basement rotter disagreeing
not true. get educated

• JFL
  • +1
Muh 6'0 is enough bro

@InnerVoid
not completely true

• JFL
  • +1
not true. get educated
ure clueless i know better

• +1
Muh 6'0 is enough bro

@InnerVoid
Ideal height is 6'4 imo

• +1
Jfl sorry to break it to u if u dont get foids even if ur above 6 ur just ugly. Cope barefoot 6 feet is enough

• JFL
  • +1
Muh 6'0 is enough bro

@InnerVoid
Face is law but water

• +1
Jfl sorry to break it to u if u dont get foids even if ur above 6 ur just ugly. Cope barefoot 6 feet is enough
Tales from Boca Raton

• JFL
  • +1
Muh 6'0 is enough bro

@InnerVoid
Yes height > face but 6’0 is more than enough you fucking retard

• JFL
  • +1
True tbh

5'10 girl ≠ 5'10 guy

Even if she considered you a man in case you're gymmaxxed frame mogger you're still not an option

Feminine pretty lanklet >>>> masculine ogreish manlet
I hate female nature…

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, NorwoodAscender and hopecel

just be a walking dildo bro

if you think it's all about sex it's over for you
Just slayed 2 foids who made remarks that I am shorter than expected and still fucked them penis in vagina no problem.

Just my anecdote
you fuckin sex haver...

anyway I'm not saying that heightpill is omnipresent but be honest - if you were 4 inches taller you would have WAY MORE options
theyre foolish to do that
yeah btw mirin schizo pfp bhai
this is why even as a 6'5 male im gonna take mk 677 to try and milk an inch or two more worth of height
yeah well I literally know a 5'9 foid who rejected a 6'4 guy and said she's not even considering me (6'0) as an option... she said 6'7 or nothing :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

now imagine if she was 6'1 which is not that rare in my region (the Balkans) :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

they wanna be towered even with heels
not true. get educated
cope Jeffrey I'll debunk your thread later
not completely true
omg this shit can't be true

you must be trolling or something
ure clueless i know better
you're right that size matters but if you think that sex is everything you're just brainwashed

foids wanna feel dominated aka towered when they're standing up next to you
Ideal height is 6'4 imo
well your ideal height depends on your height preferences when it comes to girls

I mean heightpill sometimes doesn't exist but most girls want 8-10 inches taller bf so...
I might be ugly because of lack of softmaxxing but I still realistically facially mog MANY horse faced tallfag subhumans who got laid just because they're 6'4+

omg last sentence... :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

just

fucking

lol

you must be Mexican or Bengali or something jfl if you think it's decent height in Europe especially in the Balkans where average zoomer is like 6'3
Face is law but water
ofc but taller you are the better will be for you

however it's not rare that a 6'4 LTN has more success in slaying than a 5'10 HTN
Tales from Boca Raton
JFL at ethnicels who think decent height in their countries is decent height in Europe

I've been called tall by Filipino and Azeri girls while Balkan women see me as borderline short
Yes height > face but 6’0 is more than enough you fucking retard
I'm not saying height is above face but height matters a lot and not everyone got a Chadlite+ face

also you're just another ethnicel who thinks height standards are exact the same everywhere jfl

I hate female nature…
me too but still you can't blame them for this

men have similar standards just opposite... 5'7 or shorter > 5'11 imo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and cytoplasm
  • Hmm...
  • +1
did not read hope every manlet kills themselves

• Ugh..
  • +1
did not read hope every manlet kills themselves
follow your manlet leader and kys Nazi scum!!! gtfo from my thread!

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
taller than you? :ogre::ogre::ogre:
Yeah. I met a robust 5’11 doctor girl with big tits in the summer and she was so hot man. Like I had fapped to her 10 times before meeting her.

• JFL
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Usually the taller the girl the less she cares about height, the ones that overfixate on height are literal 4ft goblinas.

• +1
Jfl at thinking a legit barefoot 6ft height isn’t enough. How chronically online are u dumb fucks?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, NorwoodAscender and jinnu
just be a walking dildo bro

if you think it's all about sex it's over for you

you're right that size matters but if you think that sex is everything you're just brainwashed

foids wanna feel dominated aka towered when they're standing up next to you
brutal how you equalise big dick with sex. cuz its true

and yeah sex is everything

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel and NorwoodAscender
Jfl at thinking a legit barefoot 6ft height isn’t enough. How chronically online are u dumb fucks?
Actually stupid. If u feel short at 6 feet u measured wrong and ur prob 5'10 or smth use a stadio idiots

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, NorwoodAscender and tombradylover
shut the fuck up you shitskin
I'm European you Nazi scum gtfo from my thread you racist pussy
Usually the taller the girl the less she cares about height, the ones that overfixate on height are literal 4ft goblinas.
it's kinda true but most tall girls I know irl are very attractive so realistically they're 6'5+ only

5.75 PSL Persian Incel :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

brutal how you equalise big dick with sex. cuz its true

and yeah sex is everything
some foids would use you just for sex because of big dick but mogger stature will make them chase you for sex regardless of your size

I mean if you're a dick mogger how tf are they supposed to know? they won't feel inferior until you both undress yourselves while as a tall guy they AUTOMATICALLY feel dominated
Actually stupid. If u feel short at 6 feet u measured wrong and ur prob 5'10 or smth use a stadio idiots
you have no idea how tall people are in the Balkans

true for any height. unless ur shorter than 5'8 youre definitely also ugly if you receive zero female attention

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
Muh 6'0 is enough bro

@InnerVoid
I see tall ogres with girls all the time in public or tall normies with htbs I'm fr

• +1
I'm 5'10" and taller girls disgust me in the same way that i disgust them. I only truly want validation from 5'2" to 5'6", but it is what it is

• +1
I agree but foids bieng Tayl doesn’t matter that much I see tall foids with average dudes but 5’0 girls still like guys who are tall like even 6’3+

• +1