gym crowd

D

Deleted member 483

it is what it is
when will the fucking numale new years resolution soyboys stop going to the gym? using up every common machine/spot, "but muh superset"

its been 2 weeks, time for them to start coping, been totally ruining gym experience

• +1
Reactions: theropeking, Phad, qwep and 1 other person
ikr bro its so annoying, most of them are hopeless anyway and they don‘t even have a proper workout plan. they just use random machines and interrupt people.

• +1
Reactions: theropeking, qwep, dogtown and 3 others
ikr bro its so annoying, most of them are hopeless anyway and they don‘t even have a proper workout plan. they just use random machines and interrupt people.
Damn I didnt realise people needed a full workout + diet plan to even use the same gym as you bro

Just do calisthenic outside

biggest retarded shit is a workout plan, if you ACTIVATE THE MUSCLE IN ANY WAY AND EAT ENOUGH CALORIES, youll gain just asmuch as someone hitting the same muscle with different exercises, its fitness industry cope to sell to normies their bs plans. i mog most guys bodywise just by using a pull up bar and some random dumbbell exercises

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
I workout at home. Weighted pull ups, weighted decline push ups, side raises, bent over side raises, and squats in the squat rack.

Fuck gyms.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Lol are there actually betas going to the gym after new years:lul: it doesnt last long I bet. How long does it take for them to dissipate?

biggest retarded shit is a workout plan, if you ACTIVATE THE MUSCLE IN ANY WAY AND EAT ENOUGH CALORIES, youll gain just asmuch as someone hitting the same muscle with different exercises, its fitness industry cope to sell to normies their bs plans. i mog most guys bodywise just by using a pull up bar and some random dumbbell exercises
u cant use ur own body as evidence. frame, insertions etc plays a huge role in mogging someone physically.

beginners should have a workout plan with compound excercises, that’s how you‘ll gain the most efficient way at first. U can get a free workout plan from the internet within minutes or u can do ur own one. What you‘re talking about is advanced stuff and should be done after some knowledge and experience. New gym goers don‘t have that yet

shut up u retarded dog. u are a gym noob if u care for new year people. after many new years have gone around u shouldnt even acknoledge it because its a normal thing. like ur birthday. it gets old. u have been lifting for 1-2 year tops. half the new year dyels that come into the gym on their first day mog u to shit.

shut up u retarded dog. u are a gym noob if u care for new year people. after many new years have gone around u shouldnt even acknoledge it because its a normal thing. like ur birthday. it gets old. u have been lifting for 1-2 year tops. half the new year dyels that come into the gym on their first day mog u to shit.

How can I not acknowledge having to wait for every machine/rack every single day and my workout time basically getting 1,5-2x as much as other months? I'm not blowing it out of proportion

How can I not acknowledge having to wait for every machine/rack every single day and my workout time basically getting 1,5-2x as much as other months? I'm not blowing it out of proportion
because its a normal thing if u have been lifting for a while. complaining about new year resolutioner gymers in 2019 is the equivalent of still watching feminist rekt compilations on youtube