Gym is cope

Oxygen

Oxygen

Ascending!!!
Genetic determinism will always be the driving factor to your attractiveness. Even if you argue that gymcelling works, there is a large part of it that is determined by things you can't control, like muscle insertions/bellies, frame, T, etc.

Anyway, more and more dudes are going to the gym to a point where it is going to become a standard set by women for men.

Only if you roid and get huge you'll appeal to a niche group of females, but they still won't date a guy who doesn't have a baseline level of facial attractiveness or who is less than 5' 7"

Building muscle will help people who already have the ability to attract girls without going to the gym, like HTN+ and tall people.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, rand anon, Deleted member 26678 and 9 others

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Red Fox, redmaxx and 6ft4
Genetic determinism will always be the driving factor to your attractiveness. Even if you argue that gymcelling works, there is a large part of it that is determined by things you can't control, like muscle insertions/bellies, frame, T, etc.

Anyway, more and more dudes are going to the gym to a point where it is going to become a standard set by women for men.

Only if you roid and get huge you'll appeal to a niche group of females, but they still won't date a guy who doesn't have a baseline level of facial attractiveness or who is less than 5' 7"

Building muscle will help people who already have the ability to attract girls without going to the gym, like HTN+ and tall people.
I want posts like this to get famous af and get as many people watch this would be really helpful

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 27472, Majkal and 3 others
Exercise affects hormone levels, blood circulation, stress levels, and facial aesthetics in a positive way by lowering bf%. It is literally necessary to maintain or improve one’s looks and life satisfaction.

Exercise affects hormone levels, blood circulation, stress levels, and facial aesthetics in a positive way. It is literally necessary to maintain or improve one’s looks and life satisfaction.
one thing is to exercise and another lift heavy weights

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen
Fat Amerimutt Moment

• Hmm...
Fat Amerimutt Moment
I gymcel lol. I used to think it was important to attract women but now I continue because I like seeing progress in my body

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
I gymcel lol. I used to think it was important to attract women but now I continue because I like seeing progress in my body
Exactly , it doesn't work for SMV but it works great for a lot of other things

1.Healthmaxxing
2.DarkTriadMaxxing
3.Having An Easier Life

Exercise affects hormone levels, blood circulation, stress levels, and facial aesthetics in a positive way by lowering bf%. It is literally necessary to maintain or improve one’s looks and life satisfaction.
You could be skinny or toned and still look great in the face. Exercise is important for health lol obviously but that doesn't mean you have to gain 25+ lbs of muscle because you think it'll attract women with a 3psl face

My point was that it doesn't work for smv for most people
Oh ok , I thought you meant that gym doesn't work for anything

• +1
Good thread OP. i gymmaxx for 10 years, and genetics are always #1.
Aesthetic physique requirements: Good frame (straight clavicles) + good muscle insertions + good muscle fiber makeup

If you meet the requirements you can get a good physique if 8-10% bf + athletic muscle mass + tan.
Reality check: Most gymcels are obsessed with gym, but still look like shit, acne, bloated, short, low T,...

I want posts like this to get famous af and get as many people watch this would be really helpful
do you really think that bloated gymcels have it easier than lean/athletic normies? jfl

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen and 5.5psl
Good thread OP. i gymmaxx for 10 years, and genetics are always #1.

Reality check: Most gymcels are obsessed with gym, but still look like shit, acne, bloated, short, low T,...

do you really think that bloated gymcels have it easier than lean/athletic normies? jfl
A good physique is surely better than having none at all just coz you aren't a htn lmao

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Majkal, Deleted member 22354 and 1 other person

Ngl you're one of the users who says the realest shit here. This just proves that it's all about looking good without trying, height and frame are so valuable and spught after because they are natural signals of strength, normal athletic/skinny wide framed 6'3 guy will always get more respect than 5'5 roidcel body builder. Also the ideal physique should be david laid MAX (in his gigafrauded ig pics, dyel irl), going beyond that is male gaze and the ideal is anywhere from vinnie hacker to trevor signorino.

• +1
A good physique is surely better than having none at all just coz you aren't a htn lmao
Most cant build a good physique. This is his and my point. Most will look like shit even on roids.

Swimmers mog most gymcels
s-l500.jpg
GettyImages-482765300.jpg

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Stop coping and rotting already ffs, lift those weights son

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
IF I READ ONE MORE GYM IS COPE THREAD FROM LAZY PEOPLE TRYING TO JUSTIFY THEIR PERSONAL INABILITY TO GO DOWN AND WORKOUT 5-6 DAYS A WEEK IM GOING TO FUCKING ROPE

• +1
Reactions: YKZ
Stop coping and rotting already ffs, lift those weights son
IF I READ ONE MORE GYM IS COPE THREAD FROM LAZY PEOPLE TRYING TO JUSTIFY THEIR PERSONAL
INABILITY TO GO DOWN AND WORKOUT 5-6 DAYS A WEEK IM GOING TO FUCKING ROPE
I think men should go to the gym for general health - mental and physical

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772 and Deleted member 22623
let them cope

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
I think men should go to the gym for general health - mental and physical
every looksmaxx is basically a healthmaxx except for implants

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Blackpillers will cope and delude themselves by writing essays instead of taking their fat ass to the gym

more for me I guess

tbh tho its the biggest looksmax you can do, provided you at least fall into the normie category

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
Blackpillers will cope and delude themselves by writing essays instead of taking their fat ass to the gym

more for me I guess

tbh tho its the biggest looksmax you can do, provided you at least fall into the normie category

In my own personal experience, it's boosted my smv tremendously but you could use the genetics argument against me as well I suppose. There's no point worrying about the genetics of insertions, the ability/inability to gain muscle, etc. anyway because you don't know until you do it. Same argument as you not knowing what you actually look like facially until you lean down.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 15468 and Oxygen
good for you bro, keep going

even if ti didnt impact your success with women your mental health will beenift a lot from it

• Love it
gym IS cope, and gymcels for some reason think that if you don’t go to the gym you’re fat. Newsflash some of us have a decent body without having to go to the gym
you should now that 'decent' isnt enough

you should now that 'decent' isnt enough
fr even average looking guys on dating apps all have a pic of them in good lighting with a six pack and wide back

For what? Gay autists on this forum? Sure.

But women don’t care as long as you have some definition
hot women definitely care you dont know what ure talking about youre KHHV

fr even average looking guys on dating apps all have a pic of them in good lighting with a six pack and wide back
normies with good body and frame can slay MTB's and more rarely HTB's

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24002
For what? Gay autists on this forum? Sure.

But women don’t care as long as you have some definition
nah bro six pack is a halo, filling out t shirts with muscles popping out is a halo, the level of lean needed to see cheekbones will make you look malnourished if you dont have some muscle. Overall, it makes you look healthy and active.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
i dont care if its cope i wanna see fibers on my ass

• +1
You can have a sixpack without much work. I have one in certain lighting or when i try and since shit is online instead of in person those fraudes photos are enough
But do you look malnourished though? I know guys with six packs and very lean but they have very skinny arms and narrow frame.

I’m not, but alright, if it makes you feel better about the years wasted doing something nobody care about
It would help when you're older with bone density, overall longevity, and mental health. Just something to think about before you never attempt it.
I wouldn’t say malnourished because my face is bloated and my arms and pecs have some size, but my frame is genetically bad so I’ll look like any other skinny boy in clothes
Skinny fat with decent fat distribution is my guess.

signed: a weak 4psl manlet

More seriously

explain for this guy
FkqgQQWWYAAYzao

Just fraud in real life bro!
Photo fraud ? women wouldn't be shy to tell him he's repulsive once on a date, but they were fucking with him instead of leaving

I just beat you (u can delete ur thread)

Last edited:
  • JFL
the level of lean needed to see cheekbones will make you look malnourished if you dont have some muscle.
that’s why gymmaxing is important