Gymcel Cuck Cope

inka

inka

GrAYcel
IMG 20231221 195550
IMG 20231221 200555

Typical male zoomer get cheated by their girlfriend because she wants a chad and now trying to get revenge by going to gym become a 'monster' and ended his 'win' with 225 bench, if you trying to commenting about them they will reply with "muh you skinny",haha nice cope dude but she won't give a shit about all that and she get railed by chad cock while you suffering

Muh I bench 225 20231221 202207 0000

not hating on my gymcel buddies I love gym and have respect on them, but this type of gymcel is the one of the most I hate, idk why zoomers always ruin everything, even the gym culture got ruin by them, listen I know you trying to becoming better version of yourself but posting typical videos like that just make you cringe dude.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: yirma19, MaherGOAT, BoredPrince and 10 others
every single untrained male will have a glow up by going to the gym

is also usually the first step towards self improvement for many

• +1
Reactions: Akhi, MaherGOAT, Egyptianmogger and 14 others
Gym is good if you got no muscle and are skinny fat, do it a year or two then quit and you’ll have decent muscle for a long time. Chasing PRs and getting body dismorphia is gay tho. Just lift until you’re happy with your body then maintain with calisthenics at home.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Mosh12, greywind and 3 others

agree ,but some of them are making their own entire personality about becoming a 'gym monster',and forcing so hard to get a revenge by posting content like that, that's what make them cringe.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, SoundnVision, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
Gym is a good cope as a sub chad .
If you aren't chadlite + then gym is absolute must or else it's over.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, user123456, Mosh12 and 3 others
To me is all gay, i like the gym but doing roids to just look uncanny and weird out girls is just funny to me.

I like that they believe that crap so i have less competition.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and inka
agree ,but some of them are making their own entire personality about becoming a 'gym monster',and forcing so hard to get a revenge by posting content like that, that's what make them cringe.
it's cringe but lasts a month. it's a sign of their enthusiasm but i agree it makes anyone who goes to the gym seem like they're on the same level of faggotry

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and inka
Gym-Maxxed-vs-Untrained-Chad-Incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Akhi, user123456 and 2 others

Gay gay gay. What kind of work do you gotta be to go to a gym and lift weights again and again?

They would have a glowup from eating properly not drinking alcohol not fapping and doing some basic cardio m, everything else is cope

Literally me but i just want more pussy and i have gl face

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231221_083244_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
    Screenshot_20231221_083244_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
    270.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 3820710_IMG_20231214_214915.jpg
    3820710_IMG_20231214_214915.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20231220_152710.jpg
    IMG_20231220_152710.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and yirma19
chad/tyrone go to the gym.

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011
nothing wrong with gym maxxing in and of itself, but doing it purely for women or to "take revenge" on your ex is just pathetic. Though I guess you already said that but wtv

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: inka, GodAlmighty and bugeater23
View attachment 2622454View attachment 2622456

Typical male zoomer get cheated by their girlfriend because she wants a chad and now trying to get revenge by going to gym become a 'monster' and ended his 'win' with 225 bench, if you trying to commenting about them they will reply with "muh you skinny",haha nice cope dude but she won't give a shit about all that and she get railed by chad cock while you suffering

View attachment 2622450

not hating on my gymcel buddies I love gym and have respect on them, but this type of gymcel is the one of the most I hate, idk why zoomers always ruin everything, even the gym culture got ruin by them, listen I know you trying to becoming better version of yourself but posting typical videos like that just make you cringe dude.
Funny thing is that they don’t do anything besides lifting and call it self-improvement/becoming best version of yourself while they neglect their face literally

View attachment 2622454View attachment 2622456

View attachment 2622450

I pound gymcel's gf daily. Thanks for letting them know.

Funny thing is that they don’t do anything besides lifting and call it self-improvement/becoming best version of yourself while they neglect their face literally
Something I've noticed as I've gotten older is how guys in the age range 18-25 have this desperate need to position themselves, and it comes out in so many different ways. Like you'll get the "gym is my entire personality" guys, the crypto/wall street guys, the political activist guys etc. It makes sense from an evolutionary point of view - testosterone levels are peaking, most of them are virgins cause the same age girls are banging way older guys - the desperation of these guys are insane. They're doing absolutely everything in their power to become attractive in some way or another, and it totally consumes them.

Something I've noticed as I've gotten older is how guys in the age range 18-25 have this desperate need to position themselves, and it comes out in so many different ways. Like you'll get the "gym is my entire personality" guys, the crypto/wall street guys, the political activist guys etc. It makes sense from an evolutionary point of view - testosterone levels are peaking, most of them are virgins cause the same age girls are banging way older guys - the desperation of these guys are insane. They're doing absolutely everything in their power to become attractive in some way or another, and it totally consumes them.
It have always been this way, now they do things u mentioned, in the past they went to the war and die jfl