FiveFourManlet

FiveFourManlet

Too short to do anything
FEMALES ARE ATTRACTED TO BONES NOT MUSCLE

PROVE ME WONG

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Veganist
If you're ugly, I agree.

If you're above average facially it helps a ton though.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
It can turn a chad into an even bigger chad, but if you are sub 8, you should focus on making money to get surgeries

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Deleted member 245
Bruh if you looksmax for girls its game over already lolololol

22107-heysayjump-9qhe.jpg

What kind of bones they have?

Lol

One on top left look like me.

Millians of Asian girls go crazy for guys like this.

Yet I agree with you about the GymMaxxing but good for LeanMaxxing which is why I go as further enhances J-PopIdolBoyMaxxing.

These forums are infested with disgusting coping gymcelling rats! Yikes!

• +1
Reactions: blackcat
These forums are infested with disgusting coping gymcelling rats! Yikes!
stfu you fucking insect, go back to reddit and circlejerk with fat feminist sjw trannies

• +1
Reactions: Blitz, jefferson, Deltoid and 1 other person
being lean with 8 to 12% body fat is ideal to attract females think of sean opry or fransisco lachowski just little muscle definition this is the most desirable body according to females and if that didn't help you might consider surgery if you want.

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
Because ur a sub 5'9 manlet

Good to see u around..

Here’s my theory:

Gymcelling within reason frauds serum testosterone levels.
Being gymcelled within reason meaning you’re not so big that it’s obvious your muscles are built in the gym and not a direct result of a superior hormonal profile
Frauding a high T hormonal profile = stronger, likely more prone to violence, and its a heritable gene your kids will get

so gymcelling can affect your perceived fighting success, albeit not as much as height or skeletal girth.. still affects it though. If you’re too short or too narrow or too frail, gymcelling won’t do anything to give you an edge over taller wider thicker guys.

My plan is to gymcel but also gain some fat with it too so I’m not completely ripped.. trying to fraud natural thick mesomorph genes so I can get away with bodygirthmaxxing. Just as long as it looks like it’s within the realm of possibility of being the result of genetics, and not the result of picking things up and putting them down like a tryhard autist. Think Manuel Ferrara’s body. Besides I’m hairy so it’s easier to pull off a mountain man look.

Last edited:
Good to see u around..

Here’s my theory:

Gymcelling within reason frauds serum testosterone levels.
Being gymcelled within reason meaning you’re not so big that it’s obvious your muscles are built in the gym and not a direct result of a superior hormonal profile
Frauding a high T hormonal profile = stronger, likely more prone to violence, and its a heritable gene your kids will get

so gymcelling can affect your perceived fighting success, albeit not as much as height or skeletal girth.. still affects it though. If you’re too short or too narrow or too frail, gymcelling won’t do anything to give you an edge over taller wider thicker guys.

My plan is to gymcel but also gain some fat with it too so I’m not completely ripped.. trying to fraud natural thick mesomorph genes so I can get away with bodygirthmaxxing. Just as long as it looks like it’s within the realm of possibility of being the result of genetics, and not the result of picking things up and putting them down like a tryhard autist. Think Manuel Ferrara’s body. Besides I’m hairy so it’s easier to pull off a mountain man look.
Practice expressiveness.

I'm sure your reluctant self-acceptance results from seeing the millions of snapshots composing the swarm of your digital self. Well, follow the most of the advice here, and those frozen instants will be fire. But I know that the people in life who most attract me are the ones who show personality through the meat. Who cares if a movie's stills are good if the plot drawls? Instead, move your bland features, gesture those pudgy limbs. I don't mean be a mime or Kirk Douglas - just be aware and active in letting emotion show through your face and body.

And I do mean practice. Make faces in a mirror for twenty minutes. Film yourself walking and standing. Yeah, it's silly, but it'll give you a better sense of how you use what you look like, which I think is far more important. And then you'll be more likely to be more animated/suave/welcoming/interested/shocked/whatever the situation calls for and at whatever degree.

Also get a high-and-tight and pants that fit.

• +1
Reactions: DeformAspergerCel and Zesto
Practice expressiveness.

I'm sure your reluctant self-acceptance results from seeing the millions of snapshots composing the swarm of your digital self. Well, follow the most of the advice here, and those frozen instants will be fire. But I know that the people in life who most attract me are the ones who show personality through the meat. Who cares if a movie's stills are good if the plot drawls? Instead, move your bland features, gesture those pudgy limbs. I don't mean be a mime or Kirk Douglas - just be aware and active in letting emotion show through your face and body.

And I do mean practice. Make faces in a mirror for twenty minutes. Film yourself walking and standing. Yeah, it's silly, but it'll give you a better sense of how you use what you look like, which I think is far more important. And then you'll be more likely to be more animated/suave/welcoming/interested/shocked/whatever the situation calls for and at whatever degree.

What the fuck are you talking about

Practice expressiveness.

LaughGIF

You got a notepad file full of that bluepilled garbage?

I have high hopes for you, I believe we have our own version of @Ritalincel.

There are literally 10 threads like this on the forum right now and this topic has been discussed a lot already both on this site and the other one. Closing this thread since everyone has their own views on gymcelling. Future threads with the same “Gym is cope” will result in warnings, especially if the same users decide to make such posts.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, FatmanO, Deleted member 281 and 1 other person
Status
Not open for further replies.