Gymcelling is Cope

beebeem_

beebeem_

Iron
I was 15 when i started gymcelling, at that time i was 5,11 and i did gym for 2 years straight , my height only grew a inch in these 2 years , then i took a decision to quit gym for 1 month to study for exams And i was legit shocked to see that i grew 3cms in height in just a month (there are still few days for april to end so not even a month) went from 6,0 to 6,1 1/3in , legit lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and InnerVoid
wish i had this happen to me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BootySniffer69 and beebeem_
did you measure at the same time of day both times?

Yeah i usually measure at mornings

Nigga your spine just decompressed because you stopped lifting it didn;t boost your growth rate

Holy shit .org threads are becoming stupider and stupider every day

Keep coping boyo

Height is mostly genetics, eat goy and sleep 4 hours and still I didnt turn into a turbo manlet.

Only things to really affect growth = pituary function, HPTA suppression from a young age, constantly falling ill when young, chronic diseases like chronic conditions related to flu and such.

• +1
Reactions: beebeem_
Height is mostly genetics, eat goy and sleep 4 hours and still I didnt turn into a turbo manlet.

Only things to really affect growth = pituary function, HPTA suppression from a young age, constantly falling ill when young, chronic diseases like chronic conditions related to flu and such.
True

Grow up kids ig this forum was supposed to be guys over 18 not some teen lmao
Gym is cope if you are a teen and a midget but if you have stopped growing or fine with your height as a teen then gym is the bare minimum to even be in the competition

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese, beebeem_ and wsada
Grow up kids ig this forum was supposed to be guys over 18 not some teen lmao
Gym is cope if you are a teen and a midget but if you have stopped growing or fine with your height as a teen then gym is the bare minimum to even be in the competition
Lmao this forum rn is filled with 14 yo's on hormones and shit