Gymcels GTFIH

Which one?

• Total voters
Dr. Mog

Dr. Mog

Researcher at moggerdom and zoomerology
IMG 0514

@Jase @5.5psl @bishōnenmaxxer @ReadBooksEveryday @Blackgymmax @blatonslatt @ascension! @Foreverbrad @the BULL @Amnesia @pneumocystosis @Orc @Reformed @Shieda_Kayn @averagejoe @AlexBrown84 @Sprinkles

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hattrick, Deleted member 30679, bishōnenmaxxer and 2 others
winter bulk and summer cut

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, hattrick, KING REIDYZ and 1 other person
If tall then second is better imo, cause being big naturally means you're most likely bloated.

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog
face > body. And therefore cut/low fat. Because fat, makes face look uglier.
Also. imagine when stuff get sexual, you take your shirt off, and you present your bloated blubber belly to her :ROFLMAO:. instead of showing her, six pack abbs.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zura, dantemaxxing, Deleted member 6128 and 6 others
Over if you actually took gymcelling serious

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
View attachment 2485180

@Jase @5.5psl @bishōnenmaxxer @ReadBooksEveryday @Blackgymmax @blatonslatt @ascension! @Foreverbrad @the BULL @Amnesia @pneumocystosis @Orc @Reformed @Shieda_Kayn @averagejoe @AlexBrown84 @Sprinkles
Bulk & cut are all bullshit just recomp until you look masculine.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: dantemaxxing, autistic_tendencies, infini and 2 others
Roid and look big and lean on shirt/shirtless.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, KING REIDYZ, king_of_recession and 1 other person
Roid and look big and lean on shirt/shirtless.
Most people believe they can look big and lean at the same time while being natty:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Now that’s actually something to think about. But bulk generally would mean peak strength + no showing of abs. Whereas cut is where your abs show.

This redefines what masculinity could be for that particular person. One would assume strength is masculine whereas the other the cut and it’s aesthetic.

Ain’t getting into that I have a strict policy against it :lul: :ogre:

Most people believe they can look big and lean at the same time while being natty:ogre:
High muscle mass + lean shredded TikTok influencer = on an HRT cycle

• +1
Reactions: king_of_recession
Gymcel are one of the most delusional people on Earth. Some of them genuinely believe that their bloated 20% bf is 12% and they are shredded

And gymcels universally believe they 'discipline' mog the entire world becasue they can go to the gym for 1 hour every 2 days and that somehow is more work than some father working 2 jobs to support his family

Fuck all gymcels. I haven't worked out for over 2 weeks now and unironically still mog most gymcels

• +1
If tall then second is better imo, cause being big naturally means you're most likely bloated.
Exact opposite. The shorter you are the less you benefit from being big because it makes you look shorter. The taller you are the more you benefit from being big because it makes you a sizemogger

• +1
Exact opposite. The shorter you are the less you benefit from being big because it makes you look shorter. The taller you are the more you benefit from being big because it makes you a sizemogger
Yeah, I actually agree. However, as a 6'2 midget myself I just want to be lean with some muscle base, but defo don't want to get big

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Yeah, I actually agree. However, as a 6'2 midget myself I just want to be lean with some muscle base, but defo don't want to get big
At your height getting too big as a natty is unlikely unless you are dirty bulking with 1000+ calorie surplus.
In order to be lean with muscle you need to bulk first if you are starting out skinny so that once you shed off excess fat later there is actual muscle below that which can get revealed

• +1
May I ask you why? Most people will look dyel without it tbh
I wouldn’t mind looking dyel considering I’m not sacrificing my long term health by roid abuse to gain muscles. I am a dedicated looksmaxer but on some aspects I lean more into the white pill. I can write a whole essay on why I don’t wanna hop on HRT as I am someone from a medical background and in the medical field seeing these live cases daily.

The Androstenedione abuse to be specific has been giving detrimental effects to my MTN manlet neighbour and an old school mate of mine, now hospitalised nearby. It’s just fucking pathetic and brutal.

• +1
At your height getting too big as a natty is unlikely unless you are dirty bulking with 1000+ calorie surplus.
In order to be lean with muscle you need to bulk first if you are starting out skinny so that once you shed off excess fat later there is actual muscle below that which can get revealed
Yes, too bad I just got obese instead jfl. But tbh at any height getting too big NATTY is unlikely for most people.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
I wouldn’t mind looking dyel considering I’m not sacrificing my long term health by roid abuse to gain muscles. I am a dedicated looksmaxer but I on some aspects I lean more into the white pill. I can write a whole essay on why I don’t wanna hop on HRT as I am someone from a medical background and in the medical field seeing these live cases daily.

The Androstenedione abuse to be specific has been giving detrimental effects to my MTN manlet neighbour and an old school mate of mine, now hospitalised nearby. It’s just fucking pathetic and brutal.
Thanks for the detailed response. I think there's nothing bad about using some testosterone tbh, but the problem is that people that start roiding never stop with 1 thing, they always want more and more.

• +1
Now that’s actually something to think about. But bulk generally would mean peak strength + no showing of abs. Whereas cut is where your abs show.

This redefines what masculinity could be for that particular person. One would assume strength is masculine whereas the other the cut and it’s aesthetic.

Ain’t getting into that I have a strict policy against it :lul: :ogre:

High muscle mass + lean shredded TikTok influencer = on an HRT cycle
Think of it like this.

Women are retarded, Why do they like height? It gives off the illusion of power.
They like aesthetic bodies that look fit. But if they were not retarded they would go for the powerlifters.

• +1

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
@Jase @king_of_recession @germanlooks @ReadBooksEveryday

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: germanlooks and king_of_recession

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
@Jase @king_of_recession @germanlooks @ReadBooksEveryday

Good. But be careful with that, I bulked to almost 40% bf since Covid:feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Mog and germanlooks
Think of it like this.

Women are retarded, Why do they like height? It gives off the illusion of power.
They like aesthetic bodies that look fit. But if they were not retarded they would go for the powerlifters.
its just evolutionary signalling, there's no conscious thought involved in why women like taller men just like how men could find an infertile woman with a hourglass figure attractive still.

• +1
Reactions: Jase

Recomp is actually what's bullshit. You will literally spin your wheels, and barely look different year to year staying at maintenance calories.

People here underestimate how powerful a calorie surplus is for gaining muscle. Yes, you won't look your best while in a bulk, but you will always look significantly better and bigger when you cut after a long time in a surplus. Not only is a surplus effective for gaining muscle, it's almost always mandatory, or else you go nowhere.

The more muscle you put on as well, the better your fat distribution becomes, and you also hold more glycogen which diverts more carbs that you eat into your muscles. The more bulk and cut cycles I go through, the leaner I can be at a higher weight and the more calories I can eat at the same bodyfat.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: kyrre, hattrick, Ryldoo IS COPING and 1 other person
If you can be 22ffmi lean cut. Anything lower you need to bulk

Gymcel are one of the most delusional people on Earth. Some of them genuinely believe that their bloated 20% bf is 12% and they are shredded

And gymcels universally believe they 'discipline' mog the entire world becasue they can go to the gym for 1 hour every 2 days and that somehow is more work than some father working 2 jobs to support his family

Fuck all gymcels. I haven't worked out for over 2 weeks now and unironically still mog most gymcels
nobody gives a fuck lazy bitch

• Hmm...
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
As a framelet I have no other choice but to permabulk

View attachment 2485180

I cut to look good shirtless.

Since I'm cutting I'll be able to achieve a super low bf, which is ideal for prettyboy/Bishōnen loox. Since I can run Bishōnen game easier, I can also run drip a lot better.

Trunks

• +1

• JFL
Size is more important

it's bulking season