Gymmaxing while short is stupid

LilJojo

LilJojo

Diamond
UK lads constantly in the summer pass by my summer house and half of them are on roids and below 5 foot 8. They look like fucking big minions and you can’t take them seriously as they are wider than taller.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: flippasav, klamus, Hamdan and 3 others
UK lads constantly in the summer pass by my summer house and half of them are on roids and below 5 foot 8. They look like fucking big minions and you can’t take them seriously as they are wider than taller.
Just have a swimmers body theory

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
below 5'8 life is truly hell

• +1
Reactions: Gerardwayfan, Cutecel2001, piec and 3 others
Should be careermaxxing to afford LL instead

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊💦💦💦🌊💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦🌊💦🌊💦🌊💦💦💦🌊💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧🏊🏊🏊🏊🏊🏊🏊🏊🏊🏊🏊💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🛁🛁🛁🛁🛁🛁🛁🛁🛁🛁🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🛁🛁🛁🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲

• +1
Reactions: dannydipss
How tf you limeys got so many guys at 5'8 in the UK?

Didn't you fuckers have a 6'3 king way back in the 1200s or something?

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer

Lots of inbreeding

• +1
Reactions: piec
Being short and on this forum is stupid.

Nonsense.
I’m short & gymmax.
I had a girl tell me: ‘You have a body for days!!!’
An ex- told me ‘Your body is amazing.’

Good body easily adds 1

• +1
Reactions: axeyyek
Nonsense.
I’m short & gymmax.

Good body easily adds 1
I mean those who are roiding or wear overly tight clothes and are very bulky. Not being fit

I agree but it kinda depends on your niche. There are certain girls who are into that, but I think the majority of girls prefer a slim/athletic build. When you're short being slim makes you look taller than you are. There are several fitness YouTubers I watch who I assumed were like 5'6 and ended up being 6'0 and several skinny fashion YouTubers I assumed were 6'1 who ended up being like 5'7. You should still absolutely leanmax and be fit though, being skinnyfat won't make you mog because your bf% will still be too high to have that chiseled face etc.

Nonsense.
I’m short & gymmax.

Good body easily adds 1
If ur 5'7 and shorter gym will do absolutely nothing except make you a gremlin

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly

The norman elite have generally kept their blood pure from the germanic plebs

so what let them do it. stop being an emotional faggot.

UK lads constantly in the summer pass by my summer house and half of them are on roids and below 5 foot 8. They look like fucking big minions and you can’t take them seriously as they are wider than tal
you can just get limb lengthening surgery

depends on how a shhort dude builds his physique and his genetic.

Imo you dont wanna look like a roblox character if you are short.

If you got a vtape you are good, but if u got birth giving hips and you are roided up you might be doing more harm than good

depends on how a shhort dude builds his physique and his genetic.

Imo you dont wanna look like a roblox character if you are short.

If you got a vtape you are good, but if u got birth giving hips and you are roided up you might be doing more harm than good
I was talking about the latter + tight clothes

So what are short people supposed to do, be short and fat & unhealthy? I get it is def some sort of compensation, but being short and aesthetic still looks better than the former.

So what are short people supposed to do, be short and fat & unhealthy? I get it is def some sort of compensation, but being short and aesthetic still looks better than the former.
Short and aesthetic doesn’t exist. You can only be tall and aesthetic. Proportions that are considered aesthetic like in models are tall and lanky

I
Short and aesthetic doesn’t exist. You can only be tall and aesthetic. Proportions that are considered aesthetic like in models are tall and lanky
Aesthetic as in good muscle tone. Any height can have an aesthetic physique.

5’7 this looks better than being 5’7 and fat af or skinny without muscle tone:

Attachments

• FE6D935B-697E-4066-B35F-6EC1489360D6.jpeg
    FE6D935B-697E-4066-B35F-6EC1489360D6.jpeg
    593.1 KB · Views: 0
Jfl imagine telling a fat person to just stay fat because he’s not 6’0+..