Gymmaxxed - Just finished my cycle - ready to slay

Seth Walsh

Seth Walsh

The man in the mirror is my only threat

I think I have enough muscle to start slaying. What do you guys think?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32968
No face for slaying
Oh no, I wouldn't have thought!

I joined bodybuilding.com in 2015 and every day since, I've been in the gym working towards the day I can slay. Are you saying that if I go to a festival, chicks won't be all over my physique?

I joined bodybuilding.com in 2015 and every day since, I've been in the gym working towards the day I can slay. Are you saying that if I go to a festival, chicks won't be all over my physique?
No.
There will be htns, chadlites and chads with hair, better faces and a body that looks the same to the female gaze.

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss, It'snotover, poopoohead and 2 others

Good physique but girls prefer face

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
No.
There will be htns, chadlites and chads with hair, better faces and a body that looks the same to the female gaze.
Oh wow. What is the female gaze?

I thought women were attracted to big muscular body's and aged skin. This is upsetting.

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and pig_face
Subhuman untrained giraffe neck. All the pointless gymslaving...

• So Sad
Reactions: Seth Walsh
View attachment 2388369

I think I have enough muscle to start slaying. What do you guys think?
Woah absolute SLAYER! My buddy is 5’5 with the same physique and slays ridiculously!!! Just remember to keep frame bro and take cold showers before you out to the beach bro to get that shiny skin that chics love! 💪💪💪

• Love it
Brutal. No gym for sub 3 psl face

• So Sad
Looks good

• Love it
Woah absolute SLAYER! My buddy is 5’5 with the same physique and slays ridiculously!!! Just remember to keep frame bro and take cold showers before you out to the beach bro to get that shiny skin that chics love! 💪💪💪
If a girl ever texts me I appear cold and distant. I set a timer of 24 hours before I text back. I am running such great game with my steroid physique!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20683 and poopoohead
Mogs me

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Seth Walsh
Jeez gymmaxx/ bodyweightmaxx exercise is super legit but it's only cringe with these guys with the nerd pheno, a man must be really unlucky

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
I wonder if id fall for the trall if I happened to be new generation

• +1
Classic gymcoper redpilled autist.

Mirin the effort, you guys really get hooked on working out like it's heroin.

The problem comes afterwards; when all the lies that patehtic community has fed you come to nothing.

Being ripped and lean is great, but it's nothing when face and height pills strike.

You all think you can ascend too much. In reality, you ascended so little to zhe female gaze, and you are falling into the appeal category (gymmaxxed ltns) which is already filled with men, most better than you.

Truly sad, when gymmaxxed copers get hit with reality.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cutecel2001 and autistic_tendencies
If a girl ever texts me I appear cold and distant. I set a timer of 24 hours before I text back. I am running such great game with my steroid physique!
based, u wont have to wait 24 hours because they will come to ur doorstep after getting attracted to that masculine energy

• Love it